College Students: Where do you go and what are you studying?!

akademiks1989

Institution: The University of Michigan
Studying: Chemistry & North African and Near Eastern Studies OR Chemistry with minor in Arabic
Year: Class of 2010 (sophomore)

And you?!

I attend McMaster University and my field of study is Double Major/Honors Geography and Environmental Science with minor in English...Goal: Teacher

:)

Thats great that we have such studies members on AVN!!!!

I've changed my major 1000000 times :)

But I am just about to finish my Bachelors with a double major in Finance and Business Management with a minor in Taxation...

Next Fall I will either be in a MBA degree or a MBA/ J.D ( A masters and Law degree combined)

Where do you go and what are you studying?!

I go to work only  :mrgreen:

Done school long time ago, I have my B.D. in IT, and I also have 3 other diplomas for different courses, I don't want to list them cause they are not that important. I just love to study about everything, it's just fun  :giggle: :mrgreen: . 

WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY (2nd year)

I going for my B.A. in Computer Engineering and im thinking of maybe a minor in business Admin.
who knows, lol we'll see

:wavetowel:

Centennial College Part time

Apprenticeship for Automotive Service Technician.

I am thinking about taking more courses after this is done :)

Well I went to Macomb for the past 3 years, but changed from the Medical Assistant program to wanting to Pre-Pharmacy studies.  I've transfered to OCC, though.  From there, once I've completed my prereqs, I will go on to Wayne State for Pharmacy school.  :clap:

Back