Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learn psychology

• others

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burlington City

It is no question about it, in my opinion, that increasing cognitive ability will ensure safe guarding your interest, including well being.

There are many ways to do that, but some might be wrong and some might be right.

I think, cognitive ability is not born with us, but it develop as we put work for it and desire to be successful.  I don`t know if genetic plays any hand on such.

What do you think, should we work on increasing our cognitive ability, let me know.

Learning is the foundation of the cognitive ability to grow.  Learning need to be in stages, to be soft at start, and to continue on learning, at the same time, breath of air, time-out to reflect nature, self and life need to be put forward.  With time, practice learning, the brain become better in its ability to absorb more and become able to handle complex ideas.  However, think of such, as a person doing weight-lifting.  A person start with a very low mass, doing practice for a short time, but steady over weeks, and increase weight slightly in few month, and that is the same, the brain needs to do.  Do not over flow too much, as it does not good.

You spoke about learning a language, and I say, language is part of the learning.  Learning Assyrian language correctly, and learning English language properly are not an easy tasks.    Anything that help increase your cognitive ability will help in a person`s success.  That is my opinion.

Well, it's no secret that some people have an easier time when recalling information, but that's mainly when they've had a strong foundation in their early years. A child's elementary schooling is very important because it builds the base of knowlege for them. You'd be surprised to how big of an impact your education has had on you from age 3-10.

Back