Rapid Vienna to win

Sparta Prague vs. Arsenal should be a draw

Werder Bremen to win

Benfica to win

Not at all....

Quarters here we come..

_40923910_th.jpg

186 Goals and counting... ;-)

Finally Ajax record a win in this CL. They played really good created alot of chances, but they still can't seem to finish them off.

Good to see Henry back, and he came back in style with 2 goals. Scored a very nice first goal.

Bayern Munich vs. Juventus was a great match. Many chances really nice game to watch.

Henry's first goal was simply sublime...Henry is just incredible...I really hope he wins World Player of the Year but its probably gonna go to Adriano

I'm a bigger fan of Adriano than Henry, but Henry deserves it. I really think it would be a shame not see him win this year. Love him or hate him, like Ronaldo he is a deadly striker and i'm pretty sure he will win it.

as much as i dont like Henry i gota admit for someone who was injured, his first goal was worldclass, not cos of the finish but for simply having the intelligence or thought to actually try it. no one expected it

im obviously pissed at uniteds 0-0, i dont care that scholes got sent off but the fact that we dominated and couldnt break em down, story of our season so far :mad:

Please explain to me why Park didn't start the match. This guy is a good player, he creates countless of chances for Man.U.

I'm not a Man.U fan, but i really feel for their fans. A worldclass team that is struggling against teams that would get smashed if this was a year or 2 ago.

i know man, its not like his inexperienced. giggs is out now for 6 weeks so ferguson will be forced to play him. were having a shit season, its either were having bad luck OR the other teams are just getting alot better

BUT its just another reason for ferguson to sign a worldclass attacking central midfielder, to break down these defences

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Park is a good player and he performed really well when he came on last night...like john said, now that giggs is injured ferguson will be forced to play park.

It was funny to see scholes get sent off last night...when is he going to learn that he can't tackle to save his life, he should just not bother as his tackles are always mis-timed

Will, i'm with you. You'd think that Scholes is experienced enough to learn that he CAN'T tackle so he should just give up. If he hasn't learnt by now, he never will.

When he goes to play for Oldham (his true love) he'll be able to get away with those types of challanges, but until then, under the watchful and fussy eyes of European referees he should just stop.

Oh and 3-1 Chelsea tonight

i know la, it looked 'taslakh' when he got sent off

park has to be on the park (sorry couldnt resist)

my old friend used to be keeper for oldham, now his at blackpool i think, leslie (les) pogliacomi

6413scholes.jpg

Back