Can somebody please translate this song about Saddam Hussein?

Cascade

I don't think that there any other Arabic-speaking users in here besides Ashoor and Googoo (?) - If any of you two can help? :p
! No longer available

Dw, the actual execution is not shown. And the lyrics are repetitious. So you won't have to do a lot of translation.  :mrgreen:

Sorry, just saw this or totally forgot about this. It is going fast but I will try my best in point form:

Saddam the tyrant is being executed. The day the judge called for his execution. The day Iraqis called for his execution. The day of justice is when he is executed. We ask of you not to delay his execution.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Sorry, just saw this or totally forgot about this. It is going fast but I will try my best in point form:

Saddam the tyrant is being executed. The day the judge called for his execution. The day Iraqis called for his execution. The day of justice is when he is executed. We ask of you not to delay his execution.

ASHOOR
Thanks. Totally forgot that I asked this question. But I'm glad that I finally got a reply since I still wanted to know these lyrics. :)

Very interesting and comical lyrics btw.  :giggle:

Back