• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Bubkey in Toronto for the first Time (Feb 27)

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member

DON'T MISS IT! His first time in Canada ever, and God knows when he will be back....

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Tears , I haven't heard anything about it bala, it could be somewhere else, most likely California?

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Princess, call any of the two numbers on the ticket (one is myself)

or just PM me, and I will get you tickets.

Thanks for your interest and please tell your friends about this.

ASHOOR

oh trust me i love thissinger i will do anything to support it.. i did tell my firends... most didnt even know who he was but after i sent them the link to hear him teh ywere amazed

AssyrianBookTa

If you know how to appreciate musical talent and good looks you don't wanna miss seeing him sing! I can not stress that enough. Go and support all new singers especially great ones!

AssyrianBookTa said:
If you know how to appreciate musical talent and good looks you don't wanna miss seeing him sing! I can not stress that enough. Go and support all new singers especially great ones!
Oh trust me im dying to go but its not up to me.. i gotta get an answer from my uncles and stuff

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone interested in getting tickets, please let me know. I will get them to you.

Less than 10 days left. You are not just getting Bubkey. There are 5 other singers. 6 great singers for an amazing $15!!! Can't beat that.

ASHOOR

Enki

AssyrianBookTa said:
can you make it 6 more...1 for the party and 1 for my flight??
lol I actually made it 7 more! I'm at 16 and counting ;) still trying to convince a few more guys to go!