• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Brazil vs. Italy

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Boooooo! you guys will never give Brazil its due credit no matter what. This is so unfair and biast, it is so clear.

Anyway, who cares, I know my Brazil, I know they are great, so I don't care what you guys say. And yes, Julieo Cesar is the best goalkeeper in the world. As good as Dida was, he is even better.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
And if you think Buffon is really the best goalie in the world (I really like Buffon BTW), and for Brazil to be able to easily fire 3 goals past him, it must mean that Brazil's attack is just too good. Right?

Brazil could have easily score 2-3 more goals, had it not been for the post.

And Brazil seemed so relaxed, no rush or anything. And we didn't even have our second best defender playing (Juan) as he was substituted in the first 10 minutes.

Next is South Africa, and we have to score an early goal to silence them and all their stupid horns (yea good wish buddy!)

ASHOOR

R O B I N

ASHOOR said:
Boooooo! you guys will never give Brazil its due credit no matter what. This is so unfair and biast, it is so clear.

Anyway, who cares, I know my Brazil, I know they are great, so I don't care what you guys say. And yes, Julieo Cesar is the best goalkeeper in the world. As good as Dida was, he is even better.

ASHOOR
Bro all you have to say is 5 time WC champs and that is not by luck lol

jacob

I think Julio Cesar is a very good goalie, but come on we all know that Iker Casillas is the greatest goalie in the world right now.  And Iker is younger so, barring any injury, will likely retain that title for a while.  Buffon is overrated and over the hill.

BrOwN eYeS

GO BRAZILLLLLLLLL GO YAYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL...

oh Ashoor thank God u dont have MB on here anymore LMAOOOOOOOO the drama that would have happend hahahahahhahahah