• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Brazil vs. Egypt

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I told you guys , no excuses but I have confirmed this 100%: Brazil was very tired and fatigued from all the recent play and travel. Robinho , Pato and Dunga all said the same thing. So it is not like they agreed to say they were tired to be excused LOL. 

Some are responding by saying that it is not only Brazil that had to travel or play long seasons, and that all other players in the tournament. But last time I checked, Brazil is no close to SA than other participating countries are. Most Brazilian players travelled from Europe after a very long season to join the NT in Brazil then travel to Paraguay for a game then back to Brazil for another game, and then take a long flight across the Atlantic to get to SA and from there have to travel by bus to their host city. Talk about exhaustion! I am tired just typing this, I can't imagine how tiring it must be for the poor players.

But you guys are excused too for thinking that it was just a matter of Egyptians outplaying the great Brazilians.

Well now you know the behind-the-scene story.

Brought you by ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Knight

Ashoor, remember when i said that Dunga doesn't have enough experience under the belt? I think it really showed against Egypt.

I'm predicting that Italy will keep Egypt scoreless in their match.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Merengues said:
NO EXCUSES ASHOOR, Just admited, Brazil got outplayed...
No man, you have to know the difference between 'excuse' and 'facts'

What I stated are facts about what really happened :) LOL

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
You know...when i started seeing egypt play well, I said to myself, i don't mind if they win, if they play so well....

BUT

As soon as they started sniffing the grass after one of the goals and gave their a$$ to everyone, I got pissed off with them.

And the end .....  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that idiot thought he could have a part time keeper job.

LOOOOL that was hilarious man, and I couldn't agree more. They had to get religion involved, and not just symbolism but full 'rake3 3al ga3'

And yes, that guy was trying to impress his coach by playing PT goalie :giggle:

And my God, how pathetic was that when he made himself look hurt????Hurt from touching the ball with your hand? or what was that guilt bothering you? loooooooool.

ASHOOR

Merengues

ASHOOR said:
No man, you have to know the difference between 'excuse' and 'facts'

What I stated are facts about what really happened :) LOL

ASHOOR
Its Brazils fault for arriving late, why didnt they post-pone their WCQ games? all the otehr teams did.....despite teh fear the Egypt showed before the game, it looked liek Brazil thought this would be a walk over...

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Merengues said:
Its Brazils fault for arriving late, why didnt they post-pone their WCQ games? all the otehr teams did.....despite teh fear the Egypt showed before the game, it looked liek Brazil thought this would be a walk over...
Postpone WC qualifiers? how do you do that man, you don't get to choose the dates you play, FIFA sets them for you. Paraguay and Uruguay are not in the Confederation Cup, so why should they postpone it.

But I agree with your second statement. Unfortunately, and beside the other reasons I mentioned, Brazil underestimated Egypt and didn't show them a lot of respect.

Well I am glad it happened, I want an early wake up call and not after it is too late.

Trust me, in their game against the USA (even if Brazil loses by 5 goals) I won't use the excuse of being 'tired' and 'jet lag'

ASHOOR

Merengues

ASHOOR said:
Postpone WC qualifiers? how do you do that man, you don't get to choose the dates you play, FIFA sets them for you. Paraguay and Uruguay are not in the Confederation Cup, so why should they postpone it.

But I agree with your second statement. Unfortunately, and beside the other reasons I mentioned, Brazil underestimated Egypt and didn't show them a lot of respect.

Well I am glad it happened, I want an early wake up call and not after it is too late.

Trust me, in their game against the USA (even if Brazil loses by 5 goals) I won't use the excuse of being 'tired' and 'jet lag'

ASHOOR
Oh come on Ashoor, both Spain and Italy have games in hand in WCQ due to Confeds cup, FIFA does not play favourites, when they do they favour Brazil, Blatter would never in his life even if it depended on favour Italy...they could have atleast post-poned Praguay game, they would paly it at a later date just like Man u did in their league due to CWC  :)

Zaya

Cant believe Brazil won that,they were so lucky
They were not tired they got outplayed badly,
but what was good the Chrisyaneh beat the mushinmaneh.