• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Best political system for Assyrians?

Googoo

Member
ins001 said:
What do you mean?

Mzurnaci said that if Iraq is to be similar to GB then you need a unified language. He said that shias might be willing to learn aramaic as the unified language but, kurds not so much. Therefore, I replied back that Middle easterners are stubborn no one is going to agree to learning aramaic,arabic or kurdish (not their language) as the unified language..so the best solution would be english.  :)
 

mrzurnaci

Active member
Googoo said:
Mzurnaci said that if Iraq is to be similar to GB then you need a unified language. He said that shias might be willing to learn aramaic as the unified language but, kurds not so much. Therefore, I replied back that Middle easterners are stubborn no one is going to agree to learning aramaic,arabic or kurdish (not their language) as the unified language..so the best solution would be english.  :)

Not even with an Aramaic-version Qur'an? :)

Syriac-Aramaic is older than Arabic, it's very easy (assuming you have professionals) to translate all of Islam into Syriac.
 

ins001

New member
Googoo said:
Mzurnaci said that if Iraq is to be similar to GB then you need a unified language. He said that shias might be willing to learn aramaic as the unified language but, kurds not so much. Therefore, I replied back that Middle easterners are stubborn no one is going to agree to learning aramaic,arabic or kurdish (not their language) as the unified language..so the best solution would be english.  :)
Thank you for the clarification, but what did you mean by "Middle Easterners are stubborn...and the same applies to you"?
That we don't want to learn Aramaic or Arabic?
 

Googoo

Member
mrzurnaci said:
Not even with an Aramaic-version Qur'an? :)

Syriac-Aramaic is older than Arabic, it's very easy (assuming you have professionals) to translate all of Islam into Syriac.

Well, you could suggest that to them and see however, kurds definitely won't agree on speaking Syriac.

ins001 said:
Thank you for the clarification, but what did you mean by "Middle Easterners are stubborn...and the same applies to you"?
That we don't want to learn Aramaic or Arabic?

Meaning that if say aramaic is chosen to be the unified language, kurds and arabs will object to that. If arabic is chosen to be the unified language, assyrians and kurds will object to that. If kurdish is chosen to be the unified language, arabs and assyrians will object to that. So, all three are stubborn, however, I think they will agree on using English as a unified language. (NOTE: This is when we're talking about an Iraq of 3 autonomies rather than a Baathist Iraq or a Secatarian Iraq).
 

Googoo

Member
ins001 said:
Hey, I never said that!

I don't know how to quote two things in one message, sorry, I mixed them together.

This was my reply to you:

Meaning that if say aramaic is chosen to be the unified language, kurds and arabs will object to that. If arabic is chosen to be the unified language, assyrians and kurds will object to that. If kurdish is chosen to be the unified language, arabs and assyrians will object to that. So, all three are stubborn, however, I think they will agree on using English as a unified language. (NOTE: This is when we're talking about an Iraq of 3 autonomies rather than a Baathist Iraq or a Secatarian Iraq).
 

Etain

Member
Iraqis should view Aramaic as part of their heritage,a link to an ancient glorious past. As I have said before, that appeal will work  best towards younger Iraqis.
 

mrzurnaci

Active member
Googoo said:
Well, you could suggest that to them and see however, kurds definitely won't agree on speaking Syriac.

With Kurds forget it lol. Kurds are like Muslim versions of Assyrians ( ?? ?? ??)
 

Cascade

Active member
mrzurnaci said:
Etain, I'll be the civil one here and say you're right to say that not all Sunnis are ISIS supporters BUT...

If you read about every single persecution that happened to Assyrians, it was all under Sunni Muslim leadership or rule...

Here are a few notable examples.

Assyrian genocide -> perpetrated by Sunni Muslim Turks who enticed Sunni Muslim Kurds to help them with the promise of loot and money.

Invasion of Timur -> Timur's invasion of Northern Mesopotamia is the sole reason why we are a minority in our very own homeland. Timur himself was a Sunni Muslim.

Our modern persecution by ISIS whom are also Sunni Muslims of course...

Our persecution and discrimination by the Baathist parties in both Syria and Iraq. Iraq's baathist party was majority Sunni Muslim with Syria's exception of a Shi'a Muslim despite Iraq's baathist party discriminating against Assyrians alot worse than Syria's...

The fact that the only Middle Eastern country with a large size of non-Muslims that is under Muslim rule is Iran which is Shi'a Majority.

The Shi'a majority were even nice enough to allow Assyrians and JEWS to vote for someone to represent them in their parliament. What Sunni Muslim country do you think would do that?

How about a non-Assyrian example using Pakistan which is majority Sunni Muslim with Shi'as, Christians, and Ahmadis being persecuted?

The only time Sunni Muslims are truly peaceful is when they have no political/military power whatsoever...
^This
 

Kebabs?s

New member
MinIndipt77 said:
Buy viagra online, best price, today only sale!


Shortlink http://myurls.ru/pharm












viagra related to melanoma cancer
viagra deaths 2009 penny with a man
viagra generic viagra generic viagra stltoday
viagra 25 mg price pipeline
generic viagra rx networks
what is normal dosage for xanax
viagra clones ireland
xanax yellow pill r039 yellow
generic equivalent for spiriva
viagra does not work for me anymore meanings
efectos secundarios del viagra en el hombres g
viagra kidney gold charm holder
cialis 60 mg versus 40 mg
viagra keychain passwords on iphone
ex wife using viagra memes generator
xanax and alcohol forum ireland
does viagra keep you hard after coming home from
viagra blue pill 5mg hydrocodone 500mg
camelthorn hotel logo design
nascar 600 charlotte nc 2009
viagra food
viagra amazon indianapolis warehouse
viagra kardashians newsmax
viagra rezeptfrei
viagra definition wikileaks founder
cialis versus viagra effectiveness duration of pregnancy
viagra buy online ireland tv shows
does us pharmacy delivery viagra for sale
viagra professional 100mg/pharmacy rxonesource
g4 viagra canadiense
viagra samples usa
natural images wallpapers free download
over the counter viagra substitutes over the counter
viagra yan etkileri ne kadar s?rer
viagra does not work for me anymore definition of terrorism

Best price Buy viagra online today!
Exactly what i needed
 

Cascade

Active member
Assyrian Nationalist said:
1 without the "Kurdistan" I don't trust Kurds, they are sneaky and are pretending to care about the Assyrians for media attention.
Don't make Alan mad now.
 

carlos7ja

New member
none !
i would shake hands with the devil to get Assyrians their rights, but not trusting ppl from that middle east
my grandfather lived n died orphan because his whole family were killed in iraq. he was the sweetest person i've evr known.
his blood still runs in my veins and i trust no one to take our rights.
those who believe otherwise are dreaming! point !
 

nejepnerast

New member
A completely ind?pendant Kurdistan will happen for sure , but in 100 years or more .There is a lot to be weeded out in the region for that to happen especially iran and turkey . Would the Assyrian be sitting on the fence these 100 years ? and would the kurd bother with assyrian at that time ? would the migration of assyrian continue ?

I believe Assyrian and Christians in general  will get their cultural rights, language rights and equal opportunity , but nothing more . In terms of independence or real autonomy , i do not believe that will ever happen due to many factors .

1-Their numbers : which according not so trusted source  does not exceed 200-300 thousands people spreaded across Kurdish region with very few areas having any density . So unless a reverse migration happens it will be very difficult to achieve anything .

2-With freedom of religion in Kurdistan many kurds are converting to Christianity and that is very bad for Assyrian aspiration , because their loyalty will always be to kurdistan .

3-For anything to happen Assyrian are forced to take sides and they always lose more than they gain . If they side with kurds , they anger the arabs (shia and sunna ) . If they side with Shia ,there will be consequence from kurds and sunna and so on . There is no winning formula and it is very hard to please everyone .

4-Very little work is being done by assyrians to achieve any form of unity with Chaldean or even within Assyrian political parties who are divided with their loyalty .



 

mrzurnaci

Active member
nejepnerast said:
A completely ind?pendant Kurdistan will happen for sure , but in 100 years or more .There is a lot to be weeded out in the region for that to happen especially iran and turkey . Would the Assyrian be sitting on the fence these 100 years ? and would the kurd bother with assyrian at that time ? would the migration of assyrian continue ?

I believe Assyrian and Christians in general  will get their cultural rights, language rights and equal opportunity , but nothing more . In terms of independence or real autonomy , i do not believe that will ever happen due to many factors .

1-Their numbers : which according not so trusted source  does not exceed 200-300 thousands people spreaded across Kurdish region with very few areas having any density . So unless a reverse migration happens it will be very difficult to achieve anything .

2-With freedom of religion in Kurdistan many kurds are converting to Christianity and that is very bad for Assyrian aspiration , because their loyalty will always be to kurdistan .

3-For anything to happen Assyrian are forced to take sides and they always lose more than they gain . If they side with kurds , they anger the arabs (shia and sunna ) . If they side with Shia ,there will be consequence from kurds and sunna and so on . There is no winning formula and it is very hard to please everyone .

4-Very little work is being done by assyrians to achieve any form of unity with Chaldean or even within Assyrian political parties who are divided with their loyalty .

Not to burst your bubble but...

Da Kurds: Boo Hoo Who?
Why Kurdistan is not a nation and never will be By Gary Brecher
http://www.exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=14150&IBLOCK_ID=35

to answer your questions in order.

1. You're making the same argument every Kurd and their dad says and, like them, you keep ignoring the possibility of Diaspora Assyrians returning. Even if it's a small possibility, that doesn't mean it won't happen.
2. Not unless they convert to the Assyrian churches but that's a different story.
3. Why should Assyrians be forced to take sides in matters that does not concern or affect us?
4. How are you so sure on that? You're not active with the Assyrian community other than posting here.
 

mrzurnaci

Active member
Ezidi Kurd said:
Honestly I do predict free Kurdistan whithin 10 years or something. Our biggest enemy, Turkey and the Turks, is heading toward the abyss. Things are going very fast now. This year Erdogan wants to become a dictator in Turkey, it will give the Northern Kurds from Bakur the best opportunity in 100 years to beak away and become free.

Turkey is in the world of sh*t. Turks are in panic, otherwise there would be no crazy things happening in Turkey. Turks don't know what they must do and don't know how to stop 50 million Kurds. They think Erdogan is their messiah, but Erdogan is actually doing the worst things for Turkey. When Turkey will become a failed dictator state nobody will take that Islamo-fascist dictator state seriously.

Nobody expected the fall of the USSR, and that happened just in 1 night!


Turks are in panic and they can't stop Rojava. When people are in panic they taking the worst options.

It is 100% finished with Turkey. I have absolutely no doubts about it. There is no way out or any chance for Turkey. The more they resist, the more it becomes painful for them.

or it'll give Erdogan the best reason to discreetly wipe out Kurds from Turkey. He'll just use the war as an excuse to commit atrocities and the UN will ignore it since Turkey is part of the NATO.
 
Top