Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Walter Aziz

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Free_Assyria

Ok Ashoor's post inspired me,

Question is

Whose songs have inspired us the most?
Who has captivated our nation's heart with his songs?
Who has made us cry?
Who has made us proud to be Assyrian the most with their passion.

Who is the best Assyrian singer of all time?

Lets the games begin...........

Why even have a poll? It's Ashur Bet-Sargis, hands down.  Bet-Nahrain, Roosh Jwanqa, Kha Karma, Taneelee Layly, Nishra, just to name a few.  His songs are classics and the lyrics unmatched.  Granted, his best days are behind him -- as I've said before, his new songs all seem to have the same light melody. Still, he is definitely worthy of receiving this monumentous award  :giggle:

Ashur is for young people who still have a beautiful picture about love. As soon as they grow up they want to beat the hell out of him when they hear his songs ..... Not my words but that?s what someone told me today  :giggle:

I am going for the Real King... EVIN  :clap:

:beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: for those who didn?t vote for EVIN

Phiruel said:
Ashur is for young people who still have a beautiful picture about love. As soon as they grow up they want to beat the hell out of him when they hear his songs ..... Not my words but that?s what someone told me today  :giggle:

I am going for the Real King... EVIN  :clap:

:beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: :beee: for those who didn?t vote for EVIN

I disagree i think the older you get the more you understand Ashur. Most young people generally dont like slow songs..

At one point sargon had the best voice, janan knows how to get people to shake their ass, ashur does have great songs and lyrics, but I think evan is the best.  Even though his urmie accent is kind of hard to decrypt I think he's the best.  And walter, honestly I don't listen to much of his stuff so I've never really been that big of a fan.

Ashur makes me fall asleep. Although I have respect for the guy for all the things he has done.

Based on the music and the lyrics ( I have some translated so :D) Evin is better. And who doesn't dance the Khazade on Kazade or Khabour? Does Ashur have a song which you can dance on? Nope :D.

GodismyJudge said:
Ashur makes me fall asleep. Although I have respect for the guy for all the things he has done.

Based on the music and the lyrics ( I have some translated so :D) Evin is better. And who doesn't dance the Khazade on Kazade or Khabour? Does Ashur have a song which you can dance on? Nope :D.

:bigarmhug:

Ashur Bet-Sargis, hands down! Come on now! Who else do you know has such powerful lyrics as Ashur does? He sings it min oomqat liboo and he has the sexiest voice ever.

There is no one, and I mean, no one that can ever match up to Ashur Bet-Sargis. He's a legend of our time. Have you guys heard his lyrics? Look at "Grape Vine", where he talks about a lost love that speaks to him from the grave. Such a beautiful song. Ashur has a way of making you feel the emotion. He touches you. It's beautiful. His detail and description are meticulous and amazing. The way he can paint the story. His imagination and feel that he puts into his lyrics are above and beyond what any other singer/song writer has ever done and ever can do. And not only does he caress your soul through his love songs, but he gets the blood rushing in your veins when you hear "Roosh Jwanka." That song alone can make you feel the utmost pride in being an Assyrian. It gets you going. Or his metaphorical songs, like Nora Aldyana. I don't think I've ever heard such a elaborate and smoothly-flowing tale that can be translated into any aspect of life and not just the literal of aging.

Ashur Bet-Sargis has to be the best singer of all-time.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes! :shades:

Ashuriena said:
Ashur Bet-Sargis, hands down! Come on now! Who else do you know has such powerful lyrics as Ashur does? He sings it min oomqat liboo and he has the sexiest voice ever.

There is no one, and I mean, no one that can ever match up to Ashur Bet-Sargis. He's a legend of our time. Have you guys heard his lyrics? Look at "Grape Vine", where he talks about a lost love that speaks to him from the grave. Such a beautiful song. Ashur has a way of making you feel the emotion. He touches you. It's beautiful. His detail and description are meticulous and amazing. The way he can paint the story. His imagination and feel that he puts into his lyrics are above and beyond what any other singer/song writer has ever done and ever can do. And not only does he caress your soul through his love songs, but he gets the blood rushing in your veins when you hear "Roosh Jwanka." That song alone can make you feel the utmost pride in being an Assyrian. It gets you going. Or his metaphorical songs, like Nora Aldyana. I don't think I've ever heard such a elaborate and smoothly-flowing tale that can be translated into any aspect of life and not just the literal of aging.

Ashur Bet-Sargis has to be the best singer of all-time.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes! :shades:

I think i'm in love  :2hearts:

I love Gipta D'anweh....it gives me goosebumps everytime i hear it

Same here! It's so beautifully written. It's amazing how great of an imagination he has that he can even think up such things. It's such a natural talent for him.

i respect all your opinians,all the guys are LEGENDS but my singer is Walter Aziz because he took Assyrian music to the world level.Walter Aziz music cam be compaired to Arabs,Persians and even Americans.
But all these guys are super!!!!!

Walter Aziz is my choice.His music is all about quality quality quality!!!
I love all the singers above.hmmmm I donno about the janan guy  :blink:  Mr.Sarox Aghajan hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back