AVN Gatherings..?

arent you half mexican? [[im not but i was j/w]]

ps- i hate you.. u use to talk to me on aim.. n now no hi, nothin'.. shame on u honeychild::koomaytah accent::

ooo i wanna have a gathering when i come nov. 10-12 lol..i wanna meet all u guys from chicago..well i know most but i wanna meet the rest.

lol SSN? i'm serious though...i mean my sisters gonna be moving their so i gotta get to know people cuz i will be in chicago like every month!!!

woo hoooooooo

ok, but be careful.. im kacha syko... no i lied im perfectly normal. seeeeeeeeeeee

:mrgreen:

david said:
am i lost here, or do shoemaker and zina how a thing for each other. someone PLEASE, PLEASE tell me whats going on between them lol. it seems like tough love to me :ban: :bangin:

shoemaker is madly in love with me, I always turn him down because he has short stubby legs. That's all.

We all know you love each other and you're just playing hard to get (honda go kart girl and shoemaker). I can read your heart's through avn, its not hard. You give it away so blatantly. You both love giving each other attention. And you cant seem to get enough of it.

Think about it :mrgreen:

david said:
lol me and you? hehe... i am urmi, i dont think its possible :p

ANOTHER ONE?????????

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ZinZin, hes one of us..............what shall we do to him?
:2guns:

I should go to 25 but I don't...but ur dad made me go to 7 church too

and remember he forced us to go to Jehovah witness church..that was the last time that ever happened

ya and me and raman left cuz everyone was starin at us cuz we were laughin. Remember their overhead projector, with the picture of the new building they were gonna make lmao

lmao...oh man that was bad, they tried to convert me like 100 times i kept giving the head dude false hope.. :angel3:

Back