• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

AssyriskaFF on twitter?

GodismyJudge

I like to get updates from my favourite soccerteams like Ajax and AssyriskaFF. I follow Ajax on twitter. Is there someone who can link the news on this website or another English website of Assyriska to Twitter?

I have an account on Twitter with the username AssyriskaFF. So if someone needs it they can have it. It was first my nickname but I changed it because it may be useful to the club AssyriskaFF.

So is there someone who wants to update us about AssyriskaFF on twitter, let me know :D.

Ashuriena

Speaking of twitter, I like checking out your twat tweets when they're in English. I need to harass you on there. :mrgreen:

GodismyJudge

Okey I got an idea. I can give the AssyriskaFF twitteraccount to multiple people who can write about AssyriskaFF on twitter. News, Matches, Trasnfers etc. What I see from Ajax ( my fav Dutch club) is that they also twitter their matches, which is really cool because sometimes I work when they play and I can't watch them play. That would also be a good idea.

I think you can reach a lot of people with this. We could also link the account to the Assyriska topic here and their website if they have an English website.

Anyone knows someone there or someone who would want to do this?

Ashuriena

Dude, you mean like updates on the matches and stuff? Like scores and plays? That'd be awesome! Great idea!

GodismyJudge

Ashuriena said:
Dude, you mean like updates on the matches and stuff? Like scores and plays? That'd be awesome! Great idea!
YES THAT! But also during the matches. You know how exciting it is following a football match on twitter? Really awesome.
To summaries what I would want on the twitter account:
- News
- Schedule
- Transfers
- Livescore of the matches
- Live "broadcast"of the matches.

Ashuriena

GodismyJudge said:
YES THAT! But also during the matches. You know how exciting it is following a football match on twitter? Really awesome.
To summaries what I would want on the twitter account:
- News
- Schedule
- Transfers
- Livescore of the matches
- Live "broadcast"of the matches.
That'd be sick as hell! I've seen that done with other sports and I always check them when I can't watch the match.

GodismyJudge

Assyrianism said:
If you get this going Assyriska will publish this on their website no doubt.

great idea.
Shal I email them or something? I don't know Swedish so the news have to be translated from Swedish to English, and they connect their RSS feeds to twitter. Or I can do that too with Google Feedburner (I think).

And wasnt Herro You the one who had a blog. We could use that as well. We need some English website.