Assyriska player Eddie Moussa and Brother Killed execution style

Hanuni

Assyriska player Eddie Moussa along with his brother, Jakob Moussa, were yesterday literally executed at a gamehall in Ronna, S?dert?lje. It is such a shame and it is with huge sorrow I send my condolences to the family and all Assyrians worldwide.

He was my favorite player, how can somethin like this happen to someone who plays football, its insane.

RIP Eddie and Jacob.

Eddie Tribute thread: http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=39077.0

http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/skulder-kan-ligga-bakom-dubbelmord_4936405.svd

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7396459.ab

Two men where shot to death at night on the 7th July. It happened in game hall in Ronna S?dert?lje. A third man was injured by the shootings. No suspects are found for the murders yet.

The police say that this can have something to do with gambling debts, and another murder that happened in December

The Swedish Assyriska football team is in mourning today after one of their players and his brother were shot dead at a cafe in Sweden on Thursday.    

Eddie Moussa, 26 was gunned down along with his brother at a busy cafe in the Swedish city of Sodertalje which is south of Stockholm. Another man who is believed to be a close friend of the player was also shot and is in a stable condition.

Police say more than 15 people witnessed the double murder, when gunmen stormed the premises with automatic weapons and opened fire.

Police are searching for three men who had escaped the scene on a scooter. The scooter has since been found set alight at a nearby area. The police spokesman Bjorn Engstrom said ?no suspects have yet been identified?.

The Assyriska website has released a public statement saying ?Assyriska is in deep mourning and shock after the tragic news that one of our players has passed away, Moussa had played for Assyriska after being trained by its youth activity program from the age of six.

The club president Aydin Aho also said, ?I don't find the words to describe him as a person or how we feel in the club right now, he was an incredible guy."

Assyriska has postponed its match with Angelholm FF which was to be held on Thursday

the_dave said:
How did it happen, who did it? i if this is about that he is a football player in assyriska, and this was done by supporters of syrianska, then those people are just ****ing sick in their heads...
He was my favorite player, how can somethin like this happen to someone who plays football, its insane.

I know that his brothers, at least one of them is a member of a gang, is this what this is about?

RIP Eddie and Jacob.

http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/skulder-kan-ligga-bakom-dubbelmord_4936405.svd

Two men where shot to death at night on the 7th July. It happened in game hall in Ronna S?dert?lje. A third man was injured by the shootings. No suspect is found for the murders yet.

The police say that this can have something to do with gambling debts, and another murder that happened in December

Nothing is really for certain but from what I hear both Eddie and killed brother Jakob are innocent, it is their brother Dany that is the leader of a rival gang of those who killed his brothers.

Yes, they were at a gaminghall in Ronna. The killers took everyone out but 3 persons, Eddie, Jakob and one other guy. It was literally an execution but the third guy made it though.

What a shame, truly. God help their family.

WOW where did this come from? very sad, alaha manikhle.

Can someone post the date they were murdered?

ASHOOR

Rumours says that the third guy who got shot was Nahir Besaras father.

Rest In Peace Eddie and Jakob Moussa! You will always be in our hearts and we will not forget you. This is a big tragedy. I feel sorry for all of their family, God help them!

R.I.P ...very sad news indeed.

When will idiots who get into gangs ever realise that they ruin the lives of everyone around them?

I'm not too involved in following the teams every play but this is insanely tragic and very sad. He was a handsome young man and my deepest condolensis to the family. I hope they find the strength to keep his memory alive along with his brothers. It's such a sad story for two young men who had so much hope and things to live for.

AssyrianBookTa said:
I'm not too involved in following the teams every play but this is insanely tragic and very sad. He was a handsome young man and my deepest condolensis to the family. I hope they find the strength to keep his memory alive along with his brothers. It's such a sad story for two young men who had so much hope and things to live for.

Another really sad thing is that his brother had a wife and four children. I just hope those who committed this crime get lifetime.

Here is an official statement by Zelge Fans

It was with great sadness and shock that we received the news that the most beloved player of Assyriska tragically and suddenly passed away. Words is a bad tool to describe the immense sorrow we?re in right now and for a very long time will find ourselves in.
The circumstances surrounding the incident are still an unclear matter and we leave it to police investigators. What we surely know is that Eddie Moussa and his older brother Jacob Moussa, a former player for the club, were killed in a manner that is similar to an execution.

What we also know is that Eddie has been heavely injured throughout the beginning of the season following the brutal tackle he suffered in the Swedish Cup match against Hammarby TFF. For this reason he was not selected for the away game against ?ngelholm that was supposed to be played tonight.

Eddie Moussa has played in Assyriska since childhood and is one of the players in the club history that has shown the most heart and fighting spirit throughout his time in the club. Therefore, he naturally became a big favorite in the stands. Not just because he was raised in the club, but mainly because of his outstanding technical skills on the pitch. The speed he showed up at his edge is unparalleled in Swedish football series. Last season, he moved up as a striker and then found the target in a superb way many times. Who does not remember his excellent lob in the crucial game against H?cken, or his two goals against J?nk?ping that sent the club for the qualifying stage against Djurg?rden last year? His success last season lead to many contract offers from the upper series, but he showed where he had his heart and signed a new contract with Assyriska.

Eddie has not just meant a lot for the fans in the matter of sports. He has been a great role model for young people in S?dert?lje and in particular the suburb Ronna, where he demonstrated that you can succeed in football if you just have the will to do so. He has always had a warm and open dialogue with the fans and to be able to accept that our mini-Maradona with the number 18 on his back never will run in to S?dert?lje Football Arena again is an impossibility.

The grief has no limits. The team has lost two burning souls, and the emptiness created will stay empty for a long future ahead. Right now, football means nothing. The contrasts created aches on our soul. Words don?t do justice to even try to explain. All our thoughts go directly to Eddie and Jacobs families. We ask those who have the possibility to join in the grief to try to process the tragedy that occurred together. We need each other right now. In the next home game against Sundsvall, Zelge Fans will celebrate and honor the memory of our two dear brothers. The number 18-jersey has been worn for the last time by a player in Assyriska. Nobody will ever wear the white jersey again with more pride than Eddie did.

Rest in peace.

http://www.zelge.com/?id=278&newsid=190

My wife told me when she got home from work that two Assyrians died she told me their names but i didn't realize who it was until i went on the Assyriska website.

He was one of our key players I cant believe he is gone :(
my heart goes out to his family to lose two songs at once is beyond tragedy.

Rest in peace Eddie you will always be remember in Assyriska.

dynimage.php

Still can't believe it.

It's just something you'd never expect to happen to a footballer, especially to one of our own.

Case update

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7402403.ab

The murder motivation seems to have been revenge. A lot of witnesses know who might be involved in the murder but many are not willing to work with the police and many don?t dare to say anything. Although there are some people who might want to say who did it even if it might be dangerous for them...

The police has suspicions that 3 gang members from the gang in Sodertalje called (S?dert?ljen?tverket aka Syrianska br?draskapet ?Arameean brotherhood") are behind the murder. The gang has been acting against Assyriska and their association before, example the burning of one Assyriska building in Sodertalje...

Danny Moussa, eddies brother is a leader of the gang called X-team in Sodertalje, they are rivals of the Syrianska br?draskapet, both gangs have been fighting each other many times...
The gang Syrianska br?draskapet planned the murder on Eddie and his brother Jacob because they had threatened to harm Danny?s family if he does not leave the area and as a revenge for earlier incidents between the two gangs.

the_dave said:
Case update

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7402403.ab

The murder motivation seems to have been revenge. A lot of witnesses know who might be involved in the murder but many are not willing to work with the police and many don?t dare to say anything. Although there are some people who might want to say who did it even if it might be dangerous for them...

The police has suspicions that 3 gang members from the gang in Sodertalje called (S?dert?ljen?tverket aka Syrianska br?draskapet ?Arameean brotherhood") are behind the murder. The gang has been acting against Assyriska and their association before, example the burning of one Assyriska building in Sodertalje...

Danny Moussa, eddies brother is a leader of the gang called X-team in Sodertalje, they are rivals of the Syrianska br?draskapet, both gangs have been fighting each other many times...
The gang Syrianska br?draskapet planned the murder on Eddie and his brother Jacob because they had threatened to harm Danny?s family if he does not leave the area and as a revenge for earlier incidents between the two gangs.

It doesn't say that in the article?

I'm starting to hate a big part of my own people, the f*cking "arameans"! I hate their f*cking monkey behaviour, they act like little bastards who thinks they are Tony Montana and I hate their f*cking "SURYOYE OROMOYE"-chanting. F*CK THEM TRAITORS!

Back