Yes... :)

dynimage.php

:lol:

haha shes so cute!

guys please stop uploading pictures of that scare crow
one point away from the leaders.
Hope they can keep it up against the anti Semitics

Hey everyone  :)

I've followed Assyriska for some time now, but I have never been able to find what "Foreningen" is.  Is it just a geographical denotation?  Also, I see everyone label the team as "AssyriskaFF" - what is the "FF"?

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk6zIqLwu8o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk6zIqLwu8o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Watch from 14:31

"..Ahna Hwore Smokena, min beth nahrin athoyena, ahna othuroyena, adyo ..... qamrina"

Always get goosebumps when i hear it.  :mrgreen:

Falkenberg pulverized by Assyrian warriors

dynimage.php

Falkenberg pulverized by Assyrian warriors
SENIOR Assyriska has never won away against Falkenberg but Roberth Johansson made sure that this will not be a tradition. They got three important points by 0-2, where Eddie Moussa and Kristoffer N?fver scored on each half.

With Lamin Conateh suspended, many players injured and with the bad track record against Falkenberg, most of the supporters that I have talked to were pleased to get a point on this game. We could see that Robeth Johansson and the players were hungry for more than just a point when they entered the field. I don?t know what kind of speech the manager had before the game but we saw a totally different Assyriska, the Assyriska that we are used to and not the team that we have seen the last two games. Each and every player went in as if it was their last game and didn?t hesitate at all when they took a tackle.

Assyriska played with Bergman and Samuelsson on the central defence and Nahir Besara was the left winger. Besides that, it was the same starting line up as previous game. The away team started very well and had a few shots against the Falkenberg keeper. Petter Furusteth was very active and on his wing as was Nahir Besara. Eddie Moussa was like a pitbull, tearing apart every possible chance the hosting team tried to create. The defence looked solid which allowed the team move their positions forward. After 15 minutes Besara found Pereira outside the penalty area. We expected a shot from him but he saw his co-attacker Moussa running deep so Pereira chipped the ball beautifully instead. Moussa, with a defender on his back, turned and on the same moment shot the ball half volley at the goal. The keeper couldn?t do much and we were up by a goal. Assyriska continued to attack and Pereira was close to double the lead when he headed the ball at the post after 20 minutes. The second part of the first half didn?t give much as Falkenberg played defensively even though they were down by a goal.

On the second half, nothing happened until Assyriska made their first substitution. Kristoffer N?fver came on for Nahir Besara. Just a moment later, the same guy came free on his left wing and passed the ball to a running Moussa who scored but was waived for offside. It came as a surprise but the assistant referee may have seen something that the other 1,700 spectators haven?t. This didn?t keep Assyriska to stop trying to get the second goal and on the 83rd minute, Assyriska had a counterattack where Moussa found N?fver free on the left wing. Kristoffer had all the time in the world with the keeper and he sure used it when he passed the keeper, aimed and nicely placed the ball on the net. His first goal on the Assyriska shirt. Let us hope that this won?t be the last. Falkenberg tried to come back in the game and they had a couple of free kicks and corners but Rytterbro with the defenders did a good job closing every possible gap Falkenberg might find.

The first half of the season has ended and Assyriska is on the second place which means that they will promote if the team stays in the same position. Let us not forget what happened last year so we won?t get carried away. It is important that the team have the same attitude as they did today whenever they enter the field. It was a delight to see Toompuu terminate the five man midfield that Falkenberg had. It gives us also calm when we see other players perform well when we have such a long injury list as we do now. I am thinking mostly of Jon Rytterbro who hasn?t played many games, yet he has kept a clean sheet two out of the three last games which is more than what we can ask for. The combination Tiago Pereira and Eddie Moussa is becoming better for every game we see and this gives us something to look forward to. The new signings Furusteth and N?fver may be the missing puzzles from last season. The future will tell but you must admit that the second half of this season could be an exiting journey that no Zelgefan doesn?t want to miss.

The next game is in S?dert?lje on Sunday 26th July against Falkenberg at 6 pm CET. If you cannot make it to the arena, it is possible to watch it on C Sport.

Best players  

*** Eddie Moussa

** Petter Furusteth

* Andi Toompuu

Isak Betsimon

davidb said:
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk6zIqLwu8o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dk6zIqLwu8o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Watch from 14:31

"..Ahna Hwore Smokena, min beth nahrin athoyena, ahna othuroyena, adyo ..... qamrina"

Always get goosebumps when i hear it.  :mrgreen:

awesome! man why dont we have this in Sydney.

I have it on some authority that when, God willing, we are promoted, we'll be able to play home games in Sodertalje instead of having to use a neutral ground as we did in 2005 (apparently that is what we had to do).

Guys, please don't forget to upload all your Assyriska pictures to our gallery:

http://www.assyrianvoice.net/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=173

We want to build the largest Assyriska pictures collection online. We have a lot of them already but we would like to keep expanding.

All forum members are able to upload, as long as you are logged in to the forum.

To start uploading right away, click: http://www.assyrianvoice.net/pictures/upload.php

Just be sure you put it in the right Assyriska album.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Guys, please don't forget to upload all your Assyriska pictures to our gallery:

http://www.assyrianvoice.net/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=173

We want to build the largest Assyriska pictures collection online. We have a lot of them already but we would like to keep expanding.

All forum members are able to upload, as long as you are logged in to the forum.

To start uploading right away, click: http://www.assyrianvoice.net/pictures/upload.php

Just be sure you put it in the right Assyriska album.

ASHOOR

You can try, but you won't beat www.zelge.com.

davidb said:
You can try, but you won't beat www.zelge.com.

Well that is an official site, and we are not competing with them or anyone else. But the idea is: if we have so many loyal Assyriska fans, and if each uploaded what they have, we could have a big database.

I am more interested in pictures that have been taken by fans themselvs. Don't really want to take contents from other sites.

ASHOOR

self haters lost last night. thank christ.

Has haddad started yet? and whats with our goalie letting in all these goals.
Assyriska has always had a gun keeper.

Berglund is good, I think the defense in the problem...

Haddad didn't play at all in Qviding's last game - typical, he comes back to score against us and then probably won't play or score for the rest of the season.

Back