• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyriska Info & Photos

Free_Assyria

another week where we gave the self haters chance to go above us.

Our only hope now is to come third and enter a play off if we are lucky.

Herro You

Assyrianism said:
another week where we gave the self haters chance to go above us.

Our only hope now is to come third and enter a play off if we are lucky.
Hammarby or Djurgardens?  Take your pick.  We can't even beat teams in the relegation zone, let alone those massive clubs.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone cares to tell me where Assyriska is in the standing and what are their chances of making it to the super league?

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Assyriska is much like our Toronto FC of the MLS: they seem to blow it in the last few weeks and miss their easy chance to make it to the playoffs.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Herro (I like that table, looks nice with team logos)

I guess if the race to make it to the super league is virtually out of our hands, the race is now to finish ahead of Syrianiska. That is the least we can hope for now.

ASHOOR

Free_Assyria

ASHOOR said:
Thanks Herro (I like that table, looks nice with team logos)

I guess if the race to make it to the super league is virtually out of our hands, the race is now to finish ahead of Syrianiska. That is the least we can hope for now.

ASHOOR
self haters won their game they are above us now. Someone hand me a bottle of whiskey.

Free_Assyria

hoping we win our next game its at home and against a easy team. I hope the self haters pull a draw so we take 3rd spot. Our only hope
is to make 3rd spot and pray to beat the top division team.

Free_Assyria

Herro You said:
Imagine the playoff... It would be worth going to - home and away.  Who's in?
ill go when they make it to the champions league! Assyriska VS galatasaray fc in the champions league final.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

jacob

Assyrianism said:
ill go when they make it to the champions league! Assyriska VS galatasaray fc in the champions league final.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Ohhh, I just nutted myself at that thought.

Herro You

And now Angelholms are losing to Trollhattan.  I swear if it wasn't for all of those last minute goals conceded we'd have been promoted by now.

Free_Assyria

4-0 nice work, there is nothing in it hopefully the self haters draw. But yes you are right we had our fate in our hands

Herro You

Assyriska's final 3 fixtures:
away to Ljungskile SK
home to Landskrona BoIS
away to J?nk?pings S?dra

Atvidabergs:
home to IK Sirius
away to Vasalunds IF
home to Mjallby

Sundsvall:
home to Self-haters
away to Vasby
home to Ljungskile
away to Landskrona

No real advantage for anybody.  In fact, our last 3 fixtures look a little more difficult.  However, all I ask for is a draw tonight for Sundsvall.  That's all.  Anything else that happens after that is a bonus...

davidb

I think i can say that if Assyriska wins the rest of their games, and Syrianska get at least a draw tonight, then Assyriska will be playing in the Allsvenskan next season.