• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyriska Info & Photos

Free_Assyria

In all seriousness have you ever seen in any league around the word this many teams so close together I mean anyone can get promoted. 7 games left.

davidb

Assyrianism said:
In all seriousness have you ever seen in any league around the word this many teams so close together I mean anyone can get promoted. 7 games left.
Yeah. Plenty.

Herro You

Either Tiago or his agent has uploaded that video.  Look at all the related vids - they're all Tiago's goals haha.  Upload the rest of the bloody highlights C Sports!

Herro You

Hmm, take a look at the Allsvenskan table - Hammarby & Djurgadens are 2nd & 3rd last respectively.  What an epic playoff it would be against one of them should we make 3rd place.

Herro You

In theory, Assyriska has the easiest set of matches left - only the next 2 should be difficult (though our next opponents are missing 2-3 key players).

I know with Assyriska there's no real point in mentioning this, but hey, might as well....

Herro You

Aziz Corr Nyang is being linked with clubs overseas, particularly Dubai.  Hopefully Assyriska put a sell-on clause in his contract so they can get a % of any transfer fee should he be sold.

Herro You

Some beautiful results today - none of our rivals won!

If we beat Atvidaberg on Wed/Thurs (whenever the hell it is) we will be in clear 3rd.  One game after that, then....I think you all know what's coming....