• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

ASSYRISKA HERE I COME!

Free_Assyria

:clap:

So after how many years i will be watching my team play, July 17th

FORZA AFF
:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

the_dave

We have to do a AVN gathering at an assyriska game. Last time we had it around that time in stockholm. What do you guys say of having it again, this time in s?dert?lje first :D

Free_Assyria

Hey guys i need a hand i wanted to book a hotel in stockholm i didnt want to stay in Sodertaje
what is a nice tourist location to stay in stockholm?

khanana

i might be going to the same game! your fan from UK lol - looks like we have the same users from the last time i was active, which was some time ago!

fush/zel ba shlomo ahonwothe!

madenhoyo = push b'shayna (pronounced bsheh-na)

Haye umtho othuraytho :)

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
khanana said:
i might be going to the same game! your fan from UK lol - looks like we have the same users from the last time i was active, which was some time ago!

fush/zel ba shlomo ahonwothe!

madenhoyo = push b'shayna (pronounced bsheh-na)

Haye umtho othuraytho :)

Long time no see brother.... Toronto misses you :)

ASHOOR

khanana

lol Ashoor i only do random visits to political demonstrations!  :giggle: - one of my favourite moments was the look on senan's face when i said hello in the middle of the crowd as their all marching down the street waiving banners, it was the kind of look like "how on earth have you shown up here"! another concerned individual said im supposed to be on holiday, it was actually a pleasure and my duty to be involved in such a great cause....same surprised looks happened in chicago when i attended raza there, hadnt seen the shamashe for a couple of years, hope everything is well :)

Free_Assyria

not long to go now, ill actually be in the UK this weekend.

and a week after that in sweden, are we going to do a AFF\AVN meet?

Free_Assyria

davidb said:
Lets hope you change their luck...its all on you bro! lol
lol ill be care taker coach.
Cuz with my luck the game will be postponed. i've planned my whole euro trip all around this one game.