Assyriska flyers

Rumtaya

Hello everyone,

I need your help.

Is there anyone here who can give me some contact details on the guys who run the assyrian convention? I am looking to have them distributed some Assyriska Flyers.

I plan to send couple of hundreds flyers with a relative who is going to attend the convention.

please let me know

shlame u khobe

Rumtaya

Assyrianism said:
Whats your intention? whats on the flyers?
Advertisement for our national team Assyriska FF  :shades:
Not all american assyrians are aware of a well organized professional football team named Assyriska FF that plays in the second highest division in sweden, that also has reached the higest before...

Anything that draws attention and makes Assyrians and their name well known, especially through media, is very important...

One day our team Assyriska might be playing in Champions League, but they need support for that...

No god forbid for that to happen, what that would mean is they would make a whole heap of money
which then they could buy better players, advance to 1st division, then win the cup qualify for the champions league, win the champions league, bring attention to our people in North Iraq, then this would make the governments around the world give us our own region, then by 2050 Assyria would rise but no they don't want that to happen.

Assyrianism said:
No god forbid for that to happen, what that would mean is they would make a whole heap of money
which then they could buy better players, advance to 1st division, then win the cup qualify for the champions league, win the champions league, bring attention to our people in North Iraq, then this would make the governments around the world give us our own region, then by 2050 Assyria would rise but no they don't want that to happen.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

You see! We need to force them!

i have a few american contacts in merchandising knocking around if you need anything sorted on that side... but you MUST know if any copyrights or laws stand in the way of making money on something you do not own  :bangin:

Has this question been resolved or are you still looking for someone?

My honest opinion, fliers won't really help in this effort.  People barely look at them and if they do they throw them away and forget.  You need to bring attention to your team in other social means such as facebook, website promotion, or merchandise as was mentioned before. 

I think merchandise is the best option, I would love to have an Assyriska scarf myself :)  If it is indeed an organized football team then they should have marketing reps for this sort of thing (visiting conventions/events and selling/promoting through merchandise).  I don't see why this is a volunteer effort?

rumrum said:
Has this question been resolved or are you still looking for someone?

My honest opinion, fliers won't really help in this effort.  People barely look at them and if they do they throw them away and forget.  You need to bring attention to your team in other social means such as facebook, website promotion, or merchandise as was mentioned before.  

I think merchandise is the best option, I would love to have an Assyriska scarf myself :)  If it is indeed an organized football team then they should have marketing reps for this sort of thing (visiting conventions/events and selling/promoting through merchandise).  I don't see why this is a volunteer effort?

The flyer would be just now because of the Convention. Do not worry about the Media such as facebook or other asocial networks. It will be taken care of. :)

Yeah the merchandise thing :D. Unfortunataly its not in my hand to take decission up on it. Am jsut doing a Intership there and leaving very soon. But what I am doing is to tell them about the critic they get. (read out what you guys write ).

Anyway support is always needed and here we got also the problem that the current ordering system does not work for overseas country. Actually the swedish Assyrians have it most easy to make orders. However this should change soon too (I?m tryin to push it.)

IF you guys know any assyrian association that would be interested in making a big order of AFF stuff to resale them let me know. Since such a thing would be more effektive.

i have found with flyers that you will always get minimum 10% remembering and checking them out. thats the ones not interested as well.. if you KNOW you will get an enthusiastic crowd, hand loads out and your popularity will go sky high!

People wont buy the merchandise unless they know they want to 100% support whatever it is... you dont buy a band t-shirt if you dont know/like the band la?

I think the best promotion would be to actually have a couple of players from the team actually go to the Convention and kick off the soccer games and give speeches at parties or have a meet-and-greet that the convention actually pays for.

Far fetch, but I think it would be a good idea.

Back