Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

Our General, G?ran Marklund will temporarily take over the coaching.

We have 3 straight losses however we are still not in that of a bad position. We are 4th where as the three teams before us have the same points as we do, 16 points.

Free_Assyria said:
why did assyriska sell him for? seriously. ****
a team without a coach what did they think would happen.

They had to, his contracts didnt have a special clause, he could quit whenever he want more or less and when you have the best club in the country which is asking for you, it becomes very difficult to keep this coach...

I hope it will not be a seriuos problem and that assyriska will be promoted this year even it's hard to believe now, we still are in the top.

And at the opposite, syrianska is not in the shit anymore, they won their 2 last games and everybody is more confident for the rest of the season.

AlexSuryoyo said:
They had to, his contracts didnt have a special clause, he could quit whenever he want more or less and when you have the best club in the country which is asking for you, it becomes very difficult to keep this coach...

I hope it will not be a seriuos problem and that assyriska will be promoted this year even it's hard to believe now, we still are in the top.

And at the opposite, syrianska is not in the **** anymore, they won their 2 last games and everybody is more confident for the rest of the season.

more great news!

who is the black full back for assyriska? He seriously needs to go, I?ve seen him stuff up twice, miss the ball completely.

Free_Assyria said:
more great news!

who is the black full back for assyriska? He seriously needs to go, I?ve seen him stuff up twice, miss the ball completely.

I agree completely with you, I'm always afraid he'll screw up when he gets the ball. Mohammed Mbye....

His name is Mohammed Mbye and its his fault that we lost against Brommapojkarna at home, he gave them the ball so stupid ****!!

Some people says that we sold Norling the coach for 2 million kr true or not nobody knows and I agree Assyriska are crazy how can a team who wants to play in Allsvenskan sell their coach after 8 games? so stupid!!

Westassyrian said:
His name is Mohammed Mbye and its his fault that we lost against Brommapojkarna at home, he gave them the ball so stupid ****!!

Some people says that we sold Norling the coach for 2 million kr true or not nobody knows and I agree Assyriska are crazy how can a team who wants to play in Allsvenskan sell their coach after 8 games? so stupid!!

I think assyriska have seriuos problems in the administration and managment of the club. They seem to be big amateurs and if you look at the performances of the club, it's not better, we're are for 10 years in superettan and the only time we were in allsvenskan was because orebro had seriuos fiscal problems or something like that. If you look at syrianska, in only 2 seasons they won superettan at the fisrt place.

Maybe it's because syrianska's coach is suryoyo, he loves the club and is very talented but assyriska has also great potential, it's very frustrating...

Good news, assyriska won today aginst falkenbergs 2 - 1 and is still at the first place with degerfors  :clap:

Free_Assyria said:
great stuff concede a goal on 90th min lost 2 points. Season is over for us now.

Its either they get a early goal or few latly. Someone needs to kick their asses! I just looked at the statistics, Assyriska played pretty effectivly, but where to stupid to maintain a advantage out of it.

3 Shots on Goal, 2 Goals for Assyriska

8 Shots on Goal, 2 Goals for ?ngelholms

i like this new coach since he has come on board the team has changed.
hopefully the stupid board can keep him for a whole season.

its the curse man, 2nd half of the season it always happens.
this new coach i thought was different when he first came we started to win again.
:ranting:

Free_Assyria said:
its the curse man, 2nd half of the season it always happens.
this new coach i thought was different when he first came we started to win again.
:ranting:

If it happens each seasaon, no matter which coach they got, then i am sure its not about the coach or player as such, but about lack of mental strength.

Rumtaya said:
If it happens each seasaon, no matter which coach they got, then i am sure its not about the coach or player as such, but about lack of mental strength.

That's down to the manager. It's not the clubs fault players lack mental strength.

Back