Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

AlexSuryoyo said:
It's a very good year for assyriska, landskrona is a good team too in superettan, let's hope it will continue  :clap: I want our 2 teams in allsvenskan in 2012!!!!!

You think Syrianska have a chance of staying up?

davidb said:
You think Syrianska have a chance of staying up?

I really think we have a chance, we become better and better, today we played against malmo, the best team in sweden and it ends 0 - 0, our game today was the vbest, strong defense and strong attack, 2 very good occasions, we got one point, I hope we'll get the 3 points for the match against aik whan hooligans stopped the match

I really hope that wr'll stay in allsvenskan and that assyriska will come next year but what I wish more, it's the fusion of our teams, suryoye fc could be one of the best teams in sweden if we were one team, i'm sure we'll win all the match, more good players, more people, better audiences, more money...

Too bad that we can play together under one name, one nation for one people

Assyriska win, Syrianska lose, Liverpool lose..and now I need to sleep and get up for for work in 3 hours..mixed night

davidb said:
Assyriska win, Syrianska lose, Liverpool lose..and now I need to sleep and get up for for work in 3 hours..mixed night

Assyriska is really impressive, no defeat in 6 matches, I hope it will last

For syrianska, it's another story, very bad start and it's still very sad, I think our teams are too weak for this kind of professional competitions, we saw it for assyriska and now for syrianska

Everybody thought that syrianska had a new very impressive style but it's not the case, not for the moment and I'm afraid if assyriska plays in allsvenskan next year, it'll be the same :s

AlexSuryoyo said:
Assyriska is really impressive, no defeat in 6 matches, I hope it will last

For syrianska, it's another story, very bad start and it's still very sad, I think our teams are too weak for this kind of professional competitions, we saw it for assyriska and now for syrianska

Everybody thought that syrianska had a new very impressive style but it's not the case, not for the moment and I'm afraid if assyriska plays in allsvenskan next year, it'll be the same :s

Its Syrianska trainers fault that they are losing. He has changed the tactics when they went up.

Hanuni said:
Its Syrianska trainers fault that they are losing. He has changed the tactics when they went up.

Yep I know but what I don't undertsand it's why he doesn't change the tactics, obviuosly they don't work

We also need another striker because when you look at ijeh, god he's very slow and fat, he doesn't run, he walks and he's  alone, he can't do anything...

AlexSuryoyo said:
Yep I know but what I don't undertsand it's why he doesn't change the tactics, obviuosly they don't work

We also need another striker because when you look at ijeh, god he's very slow and fat, he doesn't run, he walks and he's  alone, he can't do anything...

How's sharbel touma playing? Should be doing good considering his experience

I think Syrianska has the same problem as Assyriska had when they went up. They got the physical competence, but they lack the mental strongness and concetration. Probably some of them might imagine themselves as superstars...

Anyway I think they will do soon better...it would be really cool to have both teams playing the derby in the swedish premier league.

For once syrianska won and assyriska lost unfortunately but is still first in superettan and something weird is that syrianska won 3 - 0 and assyriska lost 0 - 3

Next game tomorrow

And again assyriska lost yesterday, still first in superettan but for how long?? It seems that Richard Norling wants to go to malmo, very bad news for our team  :ranting:

That?s why I didn?t get over excited at the start we always start the season strong.
Rumours of a coach leaving the team are not good for moral as you can see in the recent results.

Free_Assyria said:
That?s why I didn?t get over excited at the start we always start the season strong.
Rumours of a coach leaving the team are not good for moral as you can see in the recent results.

Yep maybe you were right but I'm still confident for our 2 teams, they can do it  :)

AlexSuryoyo said:
And again assyriska lost yesterday, still first in superettan but for how long?? It seems that Richard Norling wants to go to malmo, very bad news for our team  :ranting:

Its not important for AFF to be now at first place, but to be at the end of the season either first or second.

what is happening right now is very bad... not just the football bur much around it, the movement itself faces a lot of chanllanges...

i love following this team we get left in the dark.
someone posts up rumors about the coach leaving and we dont hear anything.

website is sh!t they give us post match articles 4 days after the match in english.

web shop is still homosexual.

I still love Assyriska though

Free_Assyria said:
i love following this team we get left in the dark.
someone posts up rumors about the coach leaving and we dont hear anything.

website is sh!t they give us post match articles 4 days after the match in english.

web shop is still homosexual.

I still love Assyriska though

Its a passion bro :D...

Yeah he definitly will leave or has left (i think it was the last game for rikard norling yesterday)

Back