Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

AlexSuryoyo said:
What a shame! Should I change my pic  :sadangel:?

By the way, do you know how can I watch the games outside sweden (preferably for free  :))?

Sorry, no. I tried for an hour to find a free stream, but didn't find. Csports is the way, unless you can hack your tv-box and get the swedish canal+ channels.

I hope however that Syrianska will stay in allsvenskan (preferably in the bottomhalf so they don't get too full of themselves), and Assyriska advances. Then that we win both derbys next year and end up higher than them  :shades: :wavetowel:

AlexSuryoyo said:
What a shame! Should I change my pic  :sadangel:?

By the way, do you know how can I watch the games outside sweden (preferably for free  :))?

No worries about that result, I am sure they will acheive some wins. ITs another leauge and way more competion than in superettan.

@ freeassyria

haha i always have to laugh when you say the syrians....since its quit fun :D the assyrians are not allowed to call themselves syrians (as in the coutnr of syria) but the syrianskoye in sweden clal themselves syrians hahah :D

Rumtaya said:
No worries about that result, I am sure they will acheive some wins. ITs another leauge and way more competion than in superettan.

@ freeassyria

haha i always have to laugh when you say the syrians....since its quit fun :D the assyrians are not allowed to call themselves syrians (as in the coutnr of syria) but the syrianskoye in sweden clal themselves syrians hahah :D

Nothing surprises me anymore Rum.
Great win for the boys and the Syrians got SMASHED! 5-1
:clap: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

And again syrianska lost but it was only 1 - 0 this time  :blush2: so bad

Tomorrow Assyriska FF - ?sters IF, I think assyriska have better chance to win  :clap:

Highlights from the Game Degefors vs Assyriska

[youtube]qL2Qnr5K1Zo[/youtube]

The third  goal by Assyriska is just wonderful

So Assyriska watchers, how does the team look so far this season? Is this just a good start or are we genuinely looking like we can push for promotion?

and haha @ chukee..you f***ed it up!

davidb said:
So Assyriska watchers, how does the team look so far this season? Is this just a good start or are we genuinely looking like we can push for promotion?

and haha @ chukee..you f***ed it up!

To be honest it looks good so far :)

We need to buy a good striker when the transfer opens though.

what great goals by G?ran Marklund, im surprised they are still wearing the black jerseys.
Man i miss Eddie :(

we always start the season well alwaysssssss.

but yeah i gotta get me one of those black jerseys its the only one i dont have.

This is a dream start. We know they will eventually start losing, so let us get as many points as we can now.

By the way, not exactly sure, but isn't this one of the best starts they have had in a long time? 3 wins in 3 games, getting the maximum points?

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
This is a dream start. We know they will eventually start losing, so let us get as many points as we can now.

By the way, not exactly sure, but isn't this one of the best starts they have had in a long time? 3 wins in 3 games, getting the maximum points?

ASHOOR

3 wins in 4 games. 1 game ended 0-0 though we should have won that one too. The other team did not have a shot at our goal while their keeper was busy all day :D

Hanuni said:
3 wins in 4 games. 1 game ended 0-0 though we should have won that one too. The other team did not have a shot at our goal while their keeper was busy all day :D

Oh, didn't even know we had a tie as well!

Oh well, that is still  pretty good.

ASHOOR

Oppps we did it again... Assyriska won today against Landskrona BoiS by 3-2. The game was played in Landskrona. What I found funny was that Assyriska had to wear (for what ever reasons) the away shirts of Landskrona...

Rumtaya said:
Oppps we did it again... Assyriska won today against Landskrona BoiS by 3-2. The game was played in Landskrona. What I found funny was that Assyriska had to wear (for what ever reasons) the away shirts of Landskrona...

It's a very good year for assyriska, landskrona is a good team too in superettan, let's hope it will continue  :clap: I want our 2 teams in allsvenskan in 2012!!!!!

Back