• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

Free_Assyria said:
more great news!

who is the black full back for assyriska? He seriously needs to go, I?ve seen him stuff up twice, miss the ball completely.
I agree completely with you, I'm always afraid he'll screw up when he gets the ball. Mohammed Mbye....
 

Westassyrian

New member
His name is Mohammed Mbye and its his fault that we lost against Brommapojkarna at home, he gave them the ball so stupid ****!!

Some people says that we sold Norling the coach for 2 million kr true or not nobody knows and I agree Assyriska are crazy how can a team who wants to play in Allsvenskan sell their coach after 8 games? so stupid!!
 

AlexSuryoyo

New member
Westassyrian said:
His name is Mohammed Mbye and its his fault that we lost against Brommapojkarna at home, he gave them the ball so stupid ****!!

Some people says that we sold Norling the coach for 2 million kr true or not nobody knows and I agree Assyriska are crazy how can a team who wants to play in Allsvenskan sell their coach after 8 games? so stupid!!
I think assyriska have seriuos problems in the administration and managment of the club. They seem to be big amateurs and if you look at the performances of the club, it's not better, we're are for 10 years in superettan and the only time we were in allsvenskan was because orebro had seriuos fiscal problems or something like that. If you look at syrianska, in only 2 seasons they won superettan at the fisrt place.

Maybe it's because syrianska's coach is suryoyo, he loves the club and is very talented but assyriska has also great potential, it's very frustrating...
 

AlexSuryoyo

New member
Good news, assyriska won today aginst falkenbergs 2 - 1 and is still at the first place with degerfors  :clap:
 

Rumtaya

New member
Free_Assyria said:
great stuff concede a goal on 90th min lost 2 points. Season is over for us now.
Its either they get a early goal or few latly. Someone needs to kick their asses! I just looked at the statistics, Assyriska played pretty effectivly, but where to stupid to maintain a advantage out of it.

3 Shots on Goal, 2 Goals for Assyriska

8 Shots on Goal, 2 Goals for ?ngelholms


 

Free_Assyria

New member
i like this new coach since he has come on board the team has changed.
hopefully the stupid board can keep him for a whole season.
 

Free_Assyria

New member
its the curse man, 2nd half of the season it always happens.
this new coach i thought was different when he first came we started to win again.
:ranting:
 

Rumtaya

New member
Free_Assyria said:
its the curse man, 2nd half of the season it always happens.
this new coach i thought was different when he first came we started to win again.
:ranting:

If it happens each seasaon, no matter which coach they got, then i am sure its not about the coach or player as such, but about lack of mental strength.
 

davidb

New member
Rumtaya said:
If it happens each seasaon, no matter which coach they got, then i am sure its not about the coach or player as such, but about lack of mental strength.
That's down to the manager. It's not the clubs fault players lack mental strength.
 
Top