• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

davidb

AlexSuryoyo said:
Yep I know but what I don't undertsand it's why he doesn't change the tactics, obviuosly they don't work

We also need another striker because when you look at ijeh, god he's very slow and fat, he doesn't run, he walks and he's  alone, he can't do anything...
How's sharbel touma playing? Should be doing good considering his experience

Rumtaya

I think Syrianska has the same problem as Assyriska had when they went up. They got the physical competence, but they lack the mental strongness and concetration. Probably some of them might imagine themselves as superstars...

Anyway I think they will do soon better...it would be really cool to have both teams playing the derby in the swedish premier league.

AlexSuryoyo

For once syrianska won and assyriska lost unfortunately but is still first in superettan and something weird is that syrianska won 3 - 0 and assyriska lost 0 - 3

Next game tomorrow

AlexSuryoyo

And again assyriska lost yesterday, still first in superettan but for how long?? It seems that Richard Norling wants to go to malmo, very bad news for our team  :ranting:

Free_Assyria

That?s why I didn?t get over excited at the start we always start the season strong.
Rumours of a coach leaving the team are not good for moral as you can see in the recent results.

AlexSuryoyo

Free_Assyria said:
That?s why I didn?t get over excited at the start we always start the season strong.
Rumours of a coach leaving the team are not good for moral as you can see in the recent results.
Yep maybe you were right but I'm still confident for our 2 teams, they can do it  :)

Rumtaya

AlexSuryoyo said:
And again assyriska lost yesterday, still first in superettan but for how long?? It seems that Richard Norling wants to go to malmo, very bad news for our team  :ranting:
Its not important for AFF to be now at first place, but to be at the end of the season either first or second.

the_dave

what is happening right now is very bad... not just the football bur much around it, the movement itself faces a lot of chanllanges...

Free_Assyria

i love following this team we get left in the dark.
someone posts up rumors about the coach leaving and we dont hear anything.

website is sh!t they give us post match articles 4 days after the match in english.

web shop is still homosexual.

I still love Assyriska though

Rumtaya

Free_Assyria said:
i love following this team we get left in the dark.
someone posts up rumors about the coach leaving and we dont hear anything.

website is sh!t they give us post match articles 4 days after the match in english.

web shop is still homosexual.

I still love Assyriska though
Its a passion bro :D...

Yeah he definitly will leave or has left (i think it was the last game for rikard norling yesterday)

Hanuni

Our General, G?ran Marklund will temporarily take over the coaching.

We have 3 straight losses however we are still not in that of a bad position. We are 4th where as the three teams before us have the same points as we do, 16 points.

AlexSuryoyo

Free_Assyria said:
why did assyriska sell him for? seriously. ****
a team without a coach what did they think would happen.
They had to, his contracts didnt have a special clause, he could quit whenever he want more or less and when you have the best club in the country which is asking for you, it becomes very difficult to keep this coach...

I hope it will not be a seriuos problem and that assyriska will be promoted this year even it's hard to believe now, we still are in the top.

And at the opposite, syrianska is not in the shit anymore, they won their 2 last games and everybody is more confident for the rest of the season.

Free_Assyria

AlexSuryoyo said:
They had to, his contracts didnt have a special clause, he could quit whenever he want more or less and when you have the best club in the country which is asking for you, it becomes very difficult to keep this coach...

I hope it will not be a seriuos problem and that assyriska will be promoted this year even it's hard to believe now, we still are in the top.

And at the opposite, syrianska is not in the **** anymore, they won their 2 last games and everybody is more confident for the rest of the season.
more great news!

who is the black full back for assyriska? He seriously needs to go, I?ve seen him stuff up twice, miss the ball completely.