• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

davidb

So Assyriska watchers, how does the team look so far this season? Is this just a good start or are we genuinely looking like we can push for promotion?

and haha @ chukee..you f***ed it up!

Hanuni

davidb said:
So Assyriska watchers, how does the team look so far this season? Is this just a good start or are we genuinely looking like we can push for promotion?

and haha @ chukee..you f***ed it up!
To be honest it looks good so far :)

We need to buy a good striker when the transfer opens though.

Free_Assyria

what great goals by G?ran Marklund, im surprised they are still wearing the black jerseys.
Man i miss Eddie :(

we always start the season well alwaysssssss.

but yeah i gotta get me one of those black jerseys its the only one i dont have.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
This is a dream start. We know they will eventually start losing, so let us get as many points as we can now.

By the way, not exactly sure, but isn't this one of the best starts they have had in a long time? 3 wins in 3 games, getting the maximum points?

ASHOOR

Hanuni

ASHOOR said:
This is a dream start. We know they will eventually start losing, so let us get as many points as we can now.

By the way, not exactly sure, but isn't this one of the best starts they have had in a long time? 3 wins in 3 games, getting the maximum points?

ASHOOR
3 wins in 4 games. 1 game ended 0-0 though we should have won that one too. The other team did not have a shot at our goal while their keeper was busy all day :D

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hanuni said:
3 wins in 4 games. 1 game ended 0-0 though we should have won that one too. The other team did not have a shot at our goal while their keeper was busy all day :D
Oh, didn't even know we had a tie as well!

Oh well, that is still  pretty good.

ASHOOR

Rumtaya

Oppps we did it again... Assyriska won today against Landskrona BoiS by 3-2. The game was played in Landskrona. What I found funny was that Assyriska had to wear (for what ever reasons) the away shirts of Landskrona...

AlexSuryoyo

Rumtaya said:
Oppps we did it again... Assyriska won today against Landskrona BoiS by 3-2. The game was played in Landskrona. What I found funny was that Assyriska had to wear (for what ever reasons) the away shirts of Landskrona...
It's a very good year for assyriska, landskrona is a good team too in superettan, let's hope it will continue  :clap: I want our 2 teams in allsvenskan in 2012!!!!!

davidb

AlexSuryoyo said:
It's a very good year for assyriska, landskrona is a good team too in superettan, let's hope it will continue  :clap: I want our 2 teams in allsvenskan in 2012!!!!!
You think Syrianska have a chance of staying up?

AlexSuryoyo

davidb said:
You think Syrianska have a chance of staying up?
I really think we have a chance, we become better and better, today we played against malmo, the best team in sweden and it ends 0 - 0, our game today was the vbest, strong defense and strong attack, 2 very good occasions, we got one point, I hope we'll get the 3 points for the match against aik whan hooligans stopped the match

I really hope that wr'll stay in allsvenskan and that assyriska will come next year but what I wish more, it's the fusion of our teams, suryoye fc could be one of the best teams in sweden if we were one team, i'm sure we'll win all the match, more good players, more people, better audiences, more money...

Too bad that we can play together under one name, one nation for one people

davidb

Assyriska win, Syrianska lose, Liverpool lose..and now I need to sleep and get up for for work in 3 hours..mixed night

AlexSuryoyo

davidb said:
Assyriska win, Syrianska lose, Liverpool lose..and now I need to sleep and get up for for work in 3 hours..mixed night
Assyriska is really impressive, no defeat in 6 matches, I hope it will last

For syrianska, it's another story, very bad start and it's still very sad, I think our teams are too weak for this kind of professional competitions, we saw it for assyriska and now for syrianska

Everybody thought that syrianska had a new very impressive style but it's not the case, not for the moment and I'm afraid if assyriska plays in allsvenskan next year, it'll be the same :s

Hanuni

AlexSuryoyo said:
Assyriska is really impressive, no defeat in 6 matches, I hope it will last

For syrianska, it's another story, very bad start and it's still very sad, I think our teams are too weak for this kind of professional competitions, we saw it for assyriska and now for syrianska

Everybody thought that syrianska had a new very impressive style but it's not the case, not for the moment and I'm afraid if assyriska plays in allsvenskan next year, it'll be the same :s
Its Syrianska trainers fault that they are losing. He has changed the tactics when they went up.

AlexSuryoyo

Hanuni said:
Its Syrianska trainers fault that they are losing. He has changed the tactics when they went up.
Yep I know but what I don't undertsand it's why he doesn't change the tactics, obviuosly they don't work

We also need another striker because when you look at ijeh, god he's very slow and fat, he doesn't run, he walks and he's  alone, he can't do anything...