• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

AlexSuryoyo

ASHOOR said:
Sundsvall 1 - 2 Assyriska

It is only second game and Assyriska won, yet no one mentioned it?

Go Assyriska Go, great to see them get the maximum points from first two games. Great confidence booster.

ASHOOR
Great! We won against 2 good teams in superettan, maybe 2011 will be the last year in superettan  :clap:

Our 2 teams in allsvenskan, could be very nice  :)

AlexSuryoyo said:
Great! We won against 2 good teams in superettan, maybe 2011 will be the last year in superettan   :clap:

Our 2 teams in allsvenskan, could be very nice  :)
Eh... we? *Pointing at your profile pic*

Haha, just kidding  :giggle:

Free_Assyria said:
great start to the year, the Syrians lose and the Assyrians win.

hopefully we see more of this.

I CANT WAIT 2.5Months to go before i will be in the crowd.
Just came online to tell you news to make your day better.

Syrianska lost against H?cken. 5-1

AlexSuryoyo

Assyrian_Man said:
Just came online to tell you news to make your day better.

Syrianska lost against H?cken. 5-1
What a shame! Should I change my pic  :sadangel:?

By the way, do you know how can I watch the games outside sweden (preferably for free  :))?

AlexSuryoyo said:
What a shame! Should I change my pic  :sadangel:?

By the way, do you know how can I watch the games outside sweden (preferably for free  :))?
Sorry, no. I tried for an hour to find a free stream, but didn't find. Csports is the way, unless you can hack your tv-box and get the swedish canal+ channels.

I hope however that Syrianska will stay in allsvenskan (preferably in the bottomhalf so they don't get too full of themselves), and Assyriska advances. Then that we win both derbys next year and end up higher than them  :shades: :wavetowel:

Rumtaya

AlexSuryoyo said:
What a shame! Should I change my pic  :sadangel:?

By the way, do you know how can I watch the games outside sweden (preferably for free  :))?
No worries about that result, I am sure they will acheive some wins. ITs another leauge and way more competion than in superettan.

@ freeassyria

haha i always have to laugh when you say the syrians....since its quit fun :D the assyrians are not allowed to call themselves syrians (as in the coutnr of syria) but the syrianskoye in sweden clal themselves syrians hahah :D

Free_Assyria

Rumtaya said:
No worries about that result, I am sure they will acheive some wins. ITs another leauge and way more competion than in superettan.

@ freeassyria

haha i always have to laugh when you say the syrians....since its quit fun :D the assyrians are not allowed to call themselves syrians (as in the coutnr of syria) but the syrianskoye in sweden clal themselves syrians hahah :D

Nothing surprises me anymore Rum.
Great win for the boys and the Syrians got SMASHED! 5-1
:clap: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

AlexSuryoyo

And again syrianska lost but it was only 1 - 0 this time  :blush2: so bad

Tomorrow Assyriska FF - ?sters IF, I think assyriska have better chance to win  :clap:

Rumtaya

Highlights from the Game Degefors vs Assyriska

[youtube]qL2Qnr5K1Zo[/youtube]

The third  goal by Assyriska is just wonderful