Assyrians Killing Assyrians

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
There is a myth in Jewish traditions that claims that Jews don't kill their own Jews. Of course, this is not 100% true, but they pride themselvs in that a Jew would hardly kill his own Jew.

What about Assyrian? how good are we when it comes to killing our own Assyrian? not bad I think. Every year, we get more than a few stories about an Assyrian killing his own Assyrian. But relatively speaking, it is not that many. We do fight amongst one another, but not to the point of killing.

But shouldn't we make it more like forbidden or even a sin to kill your own Assyrian? we need unity more than anything else. We don't need one killing another.

ASHOOR

Assyrians in America, excluding Detroit are always defending their people....I've experienced it and how they go on their knees and hands to help each other.......

Crocodile Bani said:
Not in Australia unfortunately.  It is one killing away from being a trend.
Chilling you wrote this in 2006, because Assyrians killing Assyrians has become slightly frequent in the 2010s.

Neon said:
Chilling you wrote this in 2006, because Assyrians killing Assyrians has become slightly frequent in the 2010s.

What do you expect when they take in 4,000 Assyrian Immigrants into Fairfield and Liverpool every year.

Assyrian Nationalist said:
What do you expect when they take in 4,000 Assyrian Immigrants into Fairfield and Liverpool every year.
The population has nothing to do with this. We barely heard of Assyrians killing each other in Iraq or Syria when they used to be over 200K of them there.

I thought I'd put my input on this. We shouldn't be killing each other but we shouldn't allow our bad apples to spoil the bunch unless we want to become like Black people in the USA. I already know it's just a (bad) stereotype that black people are considered criminals in the USA, BUT stereotypes are not always wrong and I'd rather we Assyrians do NOT get any bad stereotypes. Reputation and First impressions always count.

Back