Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASHOOR said:
lol ok whatever I just remembered:

PB = PlayBoy :lol:

You know how they have their own AVN Awards lol, so I say yours is giving them a run for their money ;)

ASHOOR

and you wonder why you came so high up in the 'random poster' award.

Malka Shoomana: very pleasant to talk to and have fun with in clubs and bars.  God knows how many girls he hooked up with out West.  A very important character in any AVN gathering, just can?t do without him.  We all know what is common between him, ASHOOR, Assy Gal, Angel2, and assyrian_dude

ASHOOR THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS BRO!!!

but i was just wondering, whats common between me, rommel, alina, u and angel2? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:razz:

Malka_shomana said:

but i was just wondering, whats common between me, rommel, alina, u and angel2? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rommmelll

:blow: :blow: :blow: :blow: :blow:

Malka_shomana said:

awwwww... what a cute pic  :bigarmhug:

saksuka: saksuka way saksuka, is there any more AVN gatherings that can go on without you? not really.  A great year, with a show-up at almost every major AVN gathering, picnic etc.  On the same token, what is saksuka without his Dumbuk? in short, he just makes our gatherings more fun, and is one of a kind nice guy.  Man, did he make atourina, assygal, assyrian_sweetheart wet or what, and vise versa (in our mini summer gathering)
lol Ashur..it took me half an hour to find this  :giggle:
Thanks for the nice words brotha  :).
i bet it took u one freakin day to write all that....or even more..Goood Job and God bless you khon :yourock:.

OO YEA!!!!!! and i wish i could post more :( its hard tho...  i work 30 hours a week and go to school full time.. so the time i have i spend with my man :) lol... but ill try harder haha.

obviously mafia wouldnt be here and this far without me and secondly he isnt shy in beging and that my friend is a fact looool ;) oh dan bringing back old memories of the good old days  :giggle:oh and ashoor you know my part story, so you dont need to start or finish :)

Malka_shomana said:

apparently we all use this smiley  >>>>>>  :lol:

asH: it has been two years and some people still mistaken his gender. But lately there has been no confusion whatsoever, because he doesn?t even come online to cause any confusion.  Good to focus on studying man, but don?t forget about us.  Here is a last minute update: his name is no longer asH and has been changed to MEAN-E, and boy is he true to his name. His English is really getting on some people?s nerves. But at the end of the day, he is one cool guy believe me. I have a very deep secret about him, which I may leak in the new year. He may need to PM me if he doesn?t this thing leaked!

LOL wot secret?? lol and my english? me like it this way.. very god.. yah?

?? ?Tiger: tiger way tiger, takh masyat manshetlan?

is that me? im SO SHOCKED that i made the list? :jawdrop:? it took me way2long2find my name though lol no surprise!

Thanx for taking the time to add me in there ashoor? :bigarmhug:

i know i dont post much but im still around.......

whenucallmeihungup: former JO, she is one really nice girl. I am waiting for Assy Gal to introduce us soon. She suprises me with the topics she replies to

J.O :blush2: thanks Ashoor

i do't post a lot but i am in assyrian voice from 8 am to 4:30 pm? "from work"? ?:bangin:?:giggle:...i like to read only? :shades:

?  Baklwa: one of the 5 best AVNers for the second part of the year.  Very opinionated, social, funny, nice, and very knowledgeable on anything Assyrian.  Expect more in 2007 for sure.  Oh yeah, is she anti-Republican or just anti-Bush? I am pretty sure it is the former. Bush suffers as a result of it.

Woo-hoo!!  Top 5!!!! 

Ashoor  :bigarmhug: thanks so much for all you do around here -- I can't tell you how addicted I've become to this place! If my boss only knew how much time I spend here during the day  :blink:

And I'm more anti-bush than anti-republican  :razz:

chaldean_ree: Very nice girl, and quiet quiet too.  Hard working too, and by the time you read this, she will have gotten her diploma probably.  Assygal is saying HI.

Thank you for the sweet words, YES I finally got my diploma, hopefully I'll go back to school to upgrade :)

HI ASSYGAL.  :razz:

Ashoor you forgot Brown Eyes, she also Says HI. She used my name to message you last week.

ASHOOR said:
? dlty01: if Assyria had a few more like her, we wouldn?t be in the mess and difficult situation we are in right now.  Works tirelessly to promote the Assyrian cause, and goes to great lengths to explain and defend what he believes in, which is usually something worth it.  Some people have already nominated him to be Zowaa?s future secretary general.   

Am I a boy or a girl?

Thanks dude.  and  :giggle: at the Zowaa comment.  Don't spread that around......

lol I am so sorry Dlty. Half this entry was made when I thought you were a male, and half was made after I realize you were a female :lol:
I forgot to correct the first part, but I will now.

ASHOOR

?  Carro: well, the name is enough to imply just how nice and sweet this Swedish girl really is, doesn?t it? Very consistent in her behavior and easy-going attitude.  These Swedish girls are something else, always their own unique style.  If I was her, I would find a job here in Toronto, and just settle. Why need to cross the Atlantic over and over again?

awwww thank you ashooor for the nice words....and you are soooooo right i should just get a job or something here instead of going back and forth

:giggle: :giggle:

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back