Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006 is finally here  :clap:  :wavetowel:  :)

This is a little comment about all the active and veteran members of the forums and site in general. If you can be nice enough, reply back and say something about your entry and the site for 2006, as we close one great great year. I am really really sorry if I missed anyone, as it is extremely hard to remember everyone.

PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH A COMMENT IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME

? Nat927:  much like previous years, used her AVN connections and friends to have as much fun as possible.  Her legendary triad with AssyrianPrince21 and BellaMafia was even better and wilder this year. What a nice and wonderful girl.  Detroit may soon lose her. Born2drv will soon have a new friend.
? Deedee: so cute and nice, and yet to see a rude remark from her towards anyone.  Keep it up.  Had so much fun at the convention, already counting the days to the next convention. Problem is, you haven?t even started saving.  But you may not need to, because your horoscopes for today are promising something good.  It is so cute when you and Ninos26 get at it, it is always wildly peaceful
? Atourina: what a year this was wow. At the end of last year, she told us that she would be the most popular member next year, and she has easily kept the promise. Had a little bump in October, other than that, she was the new queen or the new ?BellaMafia? of the forum. All of this and she still has time for a morning job, Lasenza, Jay, partying and more.  The best thing about her? she will reply to as many threads as she can, so the thread starter doesn?t feel about!
? Assy Gal: who could believe this queen of spam is now a full time teacher? Let us just hope she is not teaching her students how to spam the internet. Had less time for AVN, but not one bit less popular than previous years.   Man how different this year book would look, if she was to write it.  God, I feel bad for girls who become her enemies; har azie qatle ganehen besh spay! Oh and last minute addition: our first Assyriaonire ever!
? ASHOOR: all the hype and hosa about Brazil was for nothing.
? Little shushu: honestly, one of the nicest people ever. Some people on the church forum got on her bad side at times, but hey, no one can remain cool in that part of the website.

? steeles_guy19: less visible, but what matters is that he still gave us his 0.02 cents on the sports forum, which are usually worth more than that. The only thing I am worried about, is that a lot of his predictions about Crosby will not come true.
? Assyrian Prince 21: where is this guy? We missed him. What a hit he was in 2004 and 2005. That is fine, we know he has a life to live, and no matter what, his legacy and legend lives on in AVN. Need more appearances from him in 2006. Maybe BellaMafia should stop making him busy with her traveling, so he can have more time for us.
? shoemaker: can be a pain in the ?you know what? but we all know his reasons for doing it.  Of course, we know his funny, and the votes proved it (as long as he doesn?t stretch it) And the Leafs drought continues. His best arguments? of course, against that Oiler fan, who needs to swear and put people down, even when discussing something as peaceful as sports.
? BellaMafia: yes, we all know she wasn?t on as much as previous years, but she is still the same ?Assyrian Voice Queen.? Besides, she did one hell of a job as a moderator.  Some guys couldn?t have enough of looking at her Halloween pictures, more so than in 2005.  Let us see where her traveling takes her this year.  Amazing how much resemblance (in behaviour) she has to Atourina, including her habbit of answering to as many threads as possible.  European and Aussie AVNers are anxiously awaiting.
? Valantina: her entry from last year was something as simple as ?nice girl from NZ?? (she is not even from NZ,, so we owe it to her to stand corrected) But this year, she will get more than one line. She deserves more than a few lines. Extremely nice, charming and sweet. Her hubby must be lucky to have her. She is just into spam a bit too much. But, she is redefining spam, to make it fun and acceptable.  She had over 20,000 posts, but not once did she act rude, and that alone deserves an award.
? Linda: another one of those names who had a mere one line last year, but this year, it is a whole different story. Extremely nice and popular on the website, along with her gang. Extremely spamaholic at times, but much like Valantina, she redefined spam to make it more entertaining and less hated.  Her DJ gave people even more reasons to like her.  She worked hard on becoming an Assyrianaire, and her hard work has finally paid off, just few days before the end of the year.  We hope that she will be the first AVNer to post for a picture in front of a volcano.

? AtourayaGQ: extremely popular this year. Very nice as always. Had a little decline in attendance in the second half of the year, otherwise, he could have won the ?AVNer of the year? We all told him to wear a seatbelt because it was safe for his own safety, but refused to, until a cop caught him. But you know what? he is man enough to admit that he suffered as a result of not listening to us.  If all goes according to the current planning, he will be one lucky husband.
? Carro: well, the name is enough to imply just how nice and sweet this Swedish girl really is, doesn?t it? Very consistent in her behavior and easy-going attitude.  These Swedish girls are something else, always their own unique style.  If I was her, I would find a job here in Toronto, and just settle. Why need to cross the Atlantic over and over again?
? Tashi: if you don?t like her as a person, I am sure you will fall in love with her name.  Very nice, pleasant and of course very smart.  Doesn?t matter how hard her education got, she was still in a good and pleasant mood. With all the group work she does, you wonder if she still likes to work on her own or with a group?
? Lovemoon: we are still waiting for her to get mad or hate on someone. She is too chicken or maybe too nice to do it. Arguably the funniest female AVNer for 2007. Her and Assy Gal make a killer combination.  Soon, she will finally be taken, along with Assy Gal and a third girl to a Chinese restaurant. Just not sure when in 2007. Could be in December!  Oh yeah, she comes up with some very creative and random topics. 

? .CaNdLe. don?t you just love her cute avatars and signature pictures? Apart from that, she is extremely nice and adorable herself. Would make a great couple with the other nice AVNer, aka Hip Hop Producer
? Angel2: this name so fits her, because she really is an angel. Only thing is, I would change the 2 with 1 in her name. Unless she knows there is a better angel on AVN than she is. Has some interesting input on family, feminine and social issues in general. An expert on beauty and all female topics. Let us see if ultoma will understand her better next year, and maybe vise versa?
? ThirstyNinos: how can you not like a guy who is as nice as him, likes Real Madrid and is a big Brazilian fan? Did I say he is extremely nice? He is still working too many hours man!  If only people in the church were to listen to him, we would have total peace. 
? Bunz: where did she go? Fine, as long as she pays her minimum visits per month. We love you Bunzz (most of us do)
? Godismyjudge: one of the nicest guys ever, but too bad he hates Real. His Wolf game is one of the most popular games on the website. It got people talking, laughing, and oh yeah, fighting too?You gotta love his funny poses with his tongue.  Thanks to him, Eanna, Bratiel and others for engineering one of AVN?s most successful gatherings ever. 
? Cookie: you guys should know this by now: she is still our ?Assyrian Voice Ambassador of Peace and Love? She has consistently kept the same great attitude and the kind and gentle personality since 1999. Was nice enough to give us a lot of her time, despite her crazy schedule. She is credited with some great ideas for the forums this year. Her ?food? forum idea is finally a reality!
? DetroitKing: where has this dude been? Well, it was nice to see him in some of these convention pictures. How are you doing man? You have been less visible even than the Williams sister?
? Telkepnetha: started late, but she had a great late run, much like Atourina from last year. Can be a little too nice, wild, naughty, funny, all at the same time. I am sure she had the time of her life in her Europe gathering along with Moja and the rest.  You wonder what she is doing when she stays up really really late? Nothing serious, just some normal surfing and AVNing of course.  Hey, you also gotta love how she has learnt Assyrian so well, and in an original dialect, and mastered it well. You go girl. You are Europe?s Candy Shop!

? assyrian_dude: one of the nicest dudes ever. His interview at the end of the year, reminded the people that he still exists. He still plays with our minds, every now and then, together with assygal.  I have a secret, and this will ruin it on both of them: half of the conversations he had with Assygal, which seemed serious, weren?t actually. They were just to spam and get on our nerves.  Let us continue to hope that AVN doesn?t impact his film education. I really hope he will graduate soon and script, and direct the first AVN movie!
? Driv3r: another 2006 starter, but has had a great impact. Great contributions to the forums, in all its sections. His patriotism, and ?actions rather than words? attitude is a breath of fresh air in the forums.  Winning the AVNer of the month two times in 3 months, tells you something about him.  Together with ACANA, Assyriska has a new home on AVN.
? RadRides: spent more time on the Church forum, than he did eating, showering or anything else. Was loud, vocal and influential enough, usually doing it in a respectful way. He did get a few people mad occasionally along the way, but hey, that is the nature of discussions on that forum.  His motorcycle riding is taking him away from us.  Gone for some time, but we know he will come at a time of his choosing, which will surprise us all.
?Hip_Hop_Producer209: Doesn't matter what the year is, this guy is always the same. Gentle, nice, charming and always in high spirits. Great great to have him. Oh, and his girl fans are on the increase all the time. And, how can we forget his great contributions to our music section, with all of his AVN theme albums. Great job, we are not expecting anything less from you, since you yourself set the bar too high!

? CandyShop: funny, crazy, lovely, and a night owl.  Shareh, I really feel for her. She works the night shift, and when she comes back home, she still struggles to sleep. Sorry to say this, but we don?t mind this, because it just means you will spend more time on the forums.
? Uneek: another wild, yet nice girl from the outback. Has some crazy ideas and interests at times, but that is what makes her unique. For example, she is just in love with anything South American, especially Brazil!
? Shamirum: a legend in the making (or already there for some of us) What a year this was for her. She almost won the ?Female AVNer of the Year? even going against someone like Atourina. Her views were expressed and posted in the best way possible. Did a great job in moderating, but like always, not everyone was completely satisfied with her moderation (shhhh)  Had a lot of fun with her, and the other mods and admins in our own ?Staff Forum? Can be a pain, if you forget to pay back her Assyros!  And her SS idea with Renee? just genius, and a complete success, even if it was in its first year.  She has an amazing knowledge about almost anything we talk about, and if she doesn?t, she will ask many questions or just keep reading to learn. Great and lucky to have her as many others.  She is as AVNish as it can get.

? L33tKevin: yes I know he doesn?t smile, and may sound like a negative person all the time. But honestly, for his age, this kid is a little too smart. He is very logical, and uses short cuts all the time.  A few people appreciate his intelligence, but if you pay a little bit more attention, you will see it.  Is making up really good for PrincessMary?s absence.  As I write this, he is standing at the corner of a BestBuy or Wall-Mart, somewhere in Arizona, waiting in line to get his hand on the new game.
? TINA: an amazing year, just go to the sports forum and you will know why. Knows too much about sports, given her gender and age. Very cute and nice when posting, and seldom ever rude; although she does give it to the idiots of the forums.  Keep it up girl.
? Renee: we were so sad when she disappeared, but we were just as happy when she came back. Very nice and understanding, with some interesting threads. Who can forget her human trade of AVNers? who can forget her SS idea with Shamirum? man, just too many contributions from this girl. 
? Atoureta_Brata: started late, but quickly bonded well with the rest of the girls. Extremely nice, pretty, and did I say nice? goes out of her way to connect personally with others, and that is something we really need on the forums.  Her avatar pictures keep getting cuter and prettier by the time.
? Miranda: not as active as previous year, but who cares? Still the same sweet and funny Miranda. This girl is so much into jokes and anything that makes her laugh.  Finally has some company in assyrian_dude, malke_shoomana and others
? Assyrian G Fo Lyfe: kept a low profile for sometime but was smart enough to attend the convention, where three days of constant partying put his name back on the avn map once again. Very nice guy, with his fans on the rise.
? Dooooshaa: I won?t blame you if you have forgotten about her, because she has been long stuck in the Church forum, arguing and defending her case non-stop. Would make a great Assyrian politician.  For now, she is busy on the church forum.  Despite all the argument and non-stop quarrels, she is nice.
?              Bazi: and his wife Bazya, used to come here on the voice chat years ago, and we still haven't forgotten them. Hope their daughter will read this and say our shlame to them

? JooJee: I promise I would get your name right. Heck, my resolution for the new year is to never spell your name wrong anymore.  Such a cutie, and a nice girl, with the same consistent great attitude.  Salem and the rest of our Aussie crews should never hold another gathering there, before making sure this chick is present.  She will make the gathering more fun and worth it, guaranteed.  I would take her over MEAN-E at any day in any Sydney gathering, JK, they both are worth enough of being there.
? Ashuriena:  not a bad year at all.  Our new moderator, doing a great job, even with such a low profile.  We need to talk to the head of her video store company and tell them she deserves more than what she is currently being paid.  Her stories and encounters at work, and one of a kind. Only matched by JuJu?s and none else I can remember. 
? Hauleen: made history by becoming the second person in history to wear the famous AVN t-shirt (with the first being atourina),  was vocal enough during the world cup, and why not, her home side was in.  Very nice personality, and gotta love the consistency of years and years.  If you know her well enough, you will realize what a great and kind heart she has.
?               Bunzzz: you forgot us, but we haven't you, because we care about you and like you
? Shamoosey:  very inconsistent when it comes to appearance and attendance, but extremely nice and kind. Still waiting for her to get mad one day. I doubt that day will ever come.  Her and Whatever did a great job representing the English, along with their male counterparts. Hey listen, you keep getting prettier and prettier, so don?t stop displaying these personal pictures in your avatars.  Still waiting for a picture of her together with Whatever.  That would be one bloody cute picture.

? asH: it has been two years and some people still mistaken his gender. But lately there has been no confusion whatsoever, because he doesn?t even come online to cause any confusion.  Good to focus on studying man, but don?t forget about us.  Here is a last minute update: his name is no longer asH and has been changed to MEAN-E, and boy is he true to his name. His English is really getting on some people?s nerves. But at the end of the day, he is one cool guy believe me. I have a very deep secret about him, which I may leak in the new year. He may need to PM me if he doesn?t this thing leaked!
? Eanna: a great year, in all aspects. Many great threads, new moderation duties, and a great idea to raise awareness for Assyrians.  I am sure she is still getting over their AVN gathering during the world cup.  Would have been more fun if Holland won, but who cares.  She made our albums look all the more pleasant to look at, with her gathering pictures. 
? Gilbert: did he make one single post this year? I don?t even know. That is fine, his contributions from previous years saved him.  He has been on mute for close to a year, but have no idea why? ultoma is doing a great job making up for it. 
? TuTu: what a beautiful smile she has got now, and I don?t blame her for wanting to smile more often.  Need more from her in the new year.  Even her sister with a kid, has more time for AVN than she does.

? Peaches: it is good to have her with us, after all these years, dating back all the way to NOL.  Another extremely consistent personality, beloved by pretty much everyone.  This year I won?t try to create any controversy by putting her name and Salem on the same line.  I just did but on two different lines (depending on your screen resolution) You gotta love the fact that she gives her opinion, no matter how  different it?s from others, and will never put anyone down in the process.  Gives a whole new meaning to the concept of ?disagreeing without being disagreeable) She should spend more time in the church forum, to teach some people about this concept.  I promise to change the timing of releasing things like photo albums, contests, year book etc. because it is always different for her Sydney time zone.  Anything for our khokha
? David: had an amazing year, and learnt what the real meaning of Patience and Endurance really mean after spending so much time on the Church form.  Extremely active, academically, and athletically, yet still finds time for AVN.  Works amazingly behind the scenes.  Nice and professional in all his dealings.
? Alchemist:  kept a low profile in both the text chat and the music forum, but still doing a good job in moderating both places.  Gotta love his quarrels with meccaworrior
? LadyJay: I always thought this was another member of Alvena?s big family of sisters, but she is not. Very nice girl, good posts, and good poems too. She was into arts a lot, and I am sure that is a treat to assyrian_dude, Alchemist, Jennie_Cat and other artists on the site.
? Senalco: extremely nice, and great contributions all over the forums.  His new opening to the Christ was a great thing to see on AVN. Can we say another legend? Sure why not. If anyone knows Salem well, it is him, so direct all your Salem questions to him.
? Malka Shoomana: very pleasant to talk to and have fun with in clubs and bars.  God knows how many girls he hooked up with out West.  A very important character in any AVN gathering, just can?t do without him.  We all know what is common between him, ASHOOR, Assy Gal, Angel2, and assyrian_dude

? RumRum: not as busy of course, but RumRum is RumRum, and the little he gave us, counted a lot, and mattered a lot when it did.  Great job with the helping of organizing the convention.  Keep it up. 
? Lightforce: great guy, great year, great memories from the convention.  Very good contributions in the Computer + Tech forum.  His contributions are always short and to the point. 
? CAROLINE: one of a kind sweety, sweetheart and lots of sweetness.  Never changed, since day one on this website. Keep it up girl.  Cracked me up with her story about the lady who was pissed on ?Boxing Day?
? PeterVocals: so many different stages for this vocal guy. From a moderator, to a loud defender of his beliefs on the church forum. Let us not forget his voice in that convention video.  Not sure if he needs to ask people?s opinions about his suits, because his style is not bad at all.  If only people understood him better, things would have worked out much better.
? Khleeta65: on and off, but was wise enough to show up in the last few months, to be counted. You made it girl. But need to be consistent like your nice friend Hauleen. But you are nice too, but can get wild when it matters.
? assyrianlovely: a very good year, with some excellent thread contributions, especially to Assyrian issues and causes. Keep it up, we expect even more in the new year.

? WEE EEE SAM: unfortunately missed the 01/01 Sydney AVN gathering, but was visible enough for the rest of the year to be counted and remembered for good.  Great guy, but a little too harsh on Saddam?s critics lately. 
? ultoma: this fella is never afraid to voice his opinion, view or criticism of anything.  Relies on logic in almost everything, but that is fine, as long as it is logical to do so.  His humor, much like Mjay, can be hard to understand at times. You just got to try harder or try again later in order to get the humor. 
? BLUEICE: Mmmmm where do I start with this real estate agent? a very controversial and busy year, to say the least.  I still think he is too quick to judge people sometimes, and vise versa.  If better communications and understanding existed, he is one hell of a guy.  Until then, we will always have some misunderstandings.  In a few years from now, he will become the best Assyrian real estate agent, that ever existed.   He is not cheap at all, but at the same time , don?t you dare ask him to sell your house for free a commission!

? sweety: such a lovely Aussie chick, but with some weird posts at times, much like her other friend Uneek. Extremely nice, even when attacked by others.  She missed the chance to be sent a Tweety as a gift!
? JuJu: great year, extremely friendly and some of the most interesting posts on the forums.  Gotta love her adventures especially those at work.  Her boss is a moron for not being nice to her or appreciating what she does.  Oh yeah, how can we forget her games? very organized, fun, and very entertaining for everybody.   She has been on the site from the first year, and despite being busy with work and school, this was her most productive year ever. One of a kind!
? sydneydude: despite all the critics, he has been one of the most popular voices on all of AVN for the year.  Without going into details, his refusal to back down in the face of the harshest criticisms and disagreements, showed how persistent he is.  Thanks for the great contributions relating to Assyrian issues.  Girls are still waiting for you to go head to head with J-ROK. How long will they have to wait?
?              BIYM: ah what a hell, he comes here often, and I see his name. But he or she better start posting soon

? Vanity Fair: started the year great, but faded completely. Came back, only to experience what it feels to be banned.  Too busy with school now, to even think about us, but that is fine.  Problem is, her sister doesn?t help at all, with 0 posts in years. Go ahead and guess who she is.
? TheGame23: thanks to all the gatherings, parties and the convention, he is now well-known all over the forums.  Man, he is the best sports fan for the city of Detroit.  Some people were happy that Detroit didn?t win the World Series, because he wouldn?t stop bragging
? assyriangodess: not much this year, otherwise, a great Assyrian, and a pleasure to have her
? ShyGirl: what happened sweety? you registered, became active, only to stop posting once more. Did you forget how to sign up, or did you forget that you have a computer altogether? I CEEK YOU

? Rmsen: is he like a simplified version of the real Ramsen from Chicago, because he is from Chicago too? I don?t know? thanks for taking out the A, we are able to distinguish him from other Ramsens, and there are plenty of them, just like there are plenty of Ashur, Sargons, Ninoss, Shamirums, Ashuriena etc.
? Babylonian Godess: great name, good poster too
? Benny Boy: got a  lot of cool and warm welcomes upon joining, as well as a few rude welcomes, from the rudest of the rudest on AVN. Made it this far, great for you. Keep aiming for more AVNess
? Shannia: is making the list for the 4th year in a row, and she deserved all of them.  She is just working too hard lately, and deserves some break.  Go tell that to her French boss. Anyways sweety, we are great to have you, I wish we could get more from you though. We just care about you.  North America is waiting.  How nice of atourina to have wished her a happy birthday, that really made her day.
? Riza w Shourba: few people know this, but his addiction to AVN has got him banned.  In other words, he resisted the temptation by voluntarily asking to be banned.  Great year over all, and all over the place.  His nationalistic ideas can be extreme and scary at times, but I guess ?desperate times call for desperate measures..? right? Man, he is one of those guys who will never attack you personally, when disagreeing with you, even if you take the lead and do attack him personally. 

? BarNasha: very nice guy, and only gives his opinion when it really matters. I expect an explosion into AVN stardom, but then again, I have been wrong many times when it comes to such predictions.
? Baklwa: one of the 5 best AVNers for the second part of the year.  Very opinionated, social, funny, nice, and very knowledgeable on anything Assyrian.  Expect more in 2007 for sure.  Oh yeah, is she anti-Republican or just anti-Bush? I am pretty sure it is the former. Bush suffers as a result of it.
?               Ashlee: what a hit she was in the voice chat in 2002, but has since faded. She is cute enough, so if she does come back, she can make herself very beloved in here

? darlo28: hey what a hell, he does try sometimes, and that counted this time.
? Azizta: too azizta to be ignored and forgotten. Eena qamo let watha post hamasha?
?               EVE_2: I am too nice to this girl, with zero posts, I am still including her. She won;t be included for sure next year, if she doesn't post. HII
? Alhan: new to the scene, and great to have her. Very educated and nice, and hope to see more of her in the new year
? KrayZ: like the name says, KRAYZ. Just read all the convention threads and pictures.  No longer the wild one though, having gotten into university.  Watch her come back soon and tell us about how ?KRAYZ SCHOOL IS??
? Whatever: A great great year, and like mentioned before, ?the most assertive girl on the forum? Gotta love her humor, especially when it is about politics.  When it comes to soccer, no one can argue with her, even BOOMER himself.   One hell of a job on these AVN Awards. PB, watch out.
? Assyrianbookta: great personality, and although little input, her 0.02 cents usually matter and mean a lot.  She is in love with Canada. I predict that she will find an AVNer here, and settle here.  Why not, she will feel right at home, with all the Dehayee in Toronto.  Not a lot of people see how good her posting behavior really is.  Very professional, educated and understanding. 

? AtinEwitKhayee:  another wise decision to come back on time.  Hey Noorey, we missed you.  Good luck in your new life. Make sure you keep coming here.

? Strawberry Ice: That ?Leafs Blower?s joke was awesome.  TINA is representing the females really well in the sports forum, but you should still check it out. 
? NiNi: not a bad year at all, with some interesting input. Very nice and quiet too.
? Kekwanta Marian: been ages, but being a founding father of the idea of this website, we just can?t forget about her.  Great girl, great ideas, and just love to hear from her all the time.
? Michi: michi way michi, aya keloukh nasha, men barokh merle reshee!.  Let us judge him on the first half of the year: SIMPLY GREAT AND LEGENDARY AS ALWAYS.  People always complain when he is not present at parties and gatherings; told him they are not the same without him, but he doesn?t believe me.  Thanks for all the great work, you make this place better and more fun.  Wish to see more of you in the new year. 
? TheOne1: you can find him in the sports section, or in pictures where AssyrianPrince21 and TheGame23 appear.  Hard core Detroit fan
? chaldean86: very nice guy, consistent, quiet, and some interesting questions throughout the year.  Sometimes it is hard to keep him focused on school, just too many distractions. 
? 2Pac: extremely nice, but causing a lot of confusion. I think she will finally change her name in 2007.  Why do I confuse her with Renee sometimes?

? Thug: too nice, given their scary name. Gone missing lately.
? sota shapirta: cute name, low profile, but expecting more in 07
? Princess Mary:  Kevin has been working over time, trying to make up for your absence.  Hey, at least we know you are doing it for school. RadRides is a lucky man, he has got a great girl
? ramsiN:  thanks for all the humor, and contributions in the Computer forum. His ?you know what? was itching just to feel what it feels to get banned, at least once. He got it. It didn?t feel that good. He would rather be inside, than outside, looking in.  Let us see who else will he start hitting on beside Nat, Shamoosey and others. 
? chaoswarrior05: hasn?t heard much from them, so I can?t comment much. I know they were active at once. I know they will be the first Assyrian in the NBA.

? Daggo: I promise to get you her number eventually; I know it has been ages. But you too have to promise me to come to our next AVN gathering.  A very nice and quiet guy. Quiet knowledgeable too even if he doesn?t show it.
? WiggerWill: one of the major highlights in the 2006 convention, lots of fun, nice, and wild too.  Gotta love his funny poses in pictures, especially that one with rams?.as well as his Borat dress in Halloween
? BabylonX: I am determined to get him and Vanity Fair to meet in 2007.  Some very interesting contributions, but lately has been too busy for us.  This is not how friends should be!
? S.L: came up with the genius idea of the a real ?AVN Post Office? correspondence.  Smart, gentle and nice.  Will we see more or less of him? if you want to find him easy, look under any of Renee?s threads!
? Birko:  what happened? he was a legend in the making, with his amazing Assyrian history posts, and very fair moderating. Let us hope we see him again in 2007. He can?t just forget about us like this, as we have been as nice to him as we can ever be.
? GeOrGiNa: good start to the year, but went missing later one, with few appearances every now and then.  Reminds me a lot of deedee and JooJee, nice cute, and quiet.
?                waleeta: she made us really proud with her appearance with Dan Rather. She is not only a proud Assyrian, but an educated one too, and pretty too. Oh, and she is also one cute face!

? Phenomenon: man, if he is an example to go by, no one will want to get married. He has been under the control of his wife and the in-laws.  Even his signatures and avatars, always advise other AVNers against getting married.  Great Assyrian humor.  His post about his cousin getting married in Holland was simply comical.
? Serenity: for her sake, I will include some old members, and this includes her name.  Thanks for all the great work and contributions, amazing as always.  Your future kids will love you for all the cute GIF avatar you will make them.  She is so cute, when she gets mad about her topics getting removed. Best thing is to make you a mod in 07, so you can track your topics down, up to our trash bin.  Who helped you more with your lost topics, me or Salem? admit it!
? JennieCat: that is what she is, cutie like a cat. Ok, maybe she was too busy for us this year, but that is fine, because the rest was spent on school (and on visiting Western Canada and seeing ?????..and?????. ?) She is one of those who give her opinion in a really straight and serious manner, which is why we enjoy it.  Someone help her get a good cell phone, for God?s sake.
? ~*Merooona*~: one of the cutest things on this site, and nicest too.  We couldn?t have enough of her sweet smile in the convention pictures.  When will you get yourself banned again? Good for you for dumbing MSN, no wonder you are doing better in school.

? Damail: very good guy, with some good and refreshing thoughts for our nation.
? Isay: much like others below and above, interesting posts and thoughts.  His church, language and national posts are a treat to read. Is he hiding something though?
? AsHy07: very nice and cute, but a little too inconsistent at times. That is fine, she still shows up when it matters, and hopefully more often in 2007.  Boy  does she get excited when there is a party or wedding in Detroit; she is a real party girl I tell you!
? Toolnila: he scared some people with his SpiderMan picture, but he is much nicer and better in person, don?t you worry.  If you have a question about your teeth, make sure you check him out.

? NinoBernini: good guy, good post, but need to see him more often on other forums too.  Sticks to his beliefs, no matter what. 
? rams: he is our version of Moja Moja here in North America when it comes to sports. Will have fun and enjoy himself no matter where he is. A good dancer, good singer, good entertainer, good joker. What else is he missing?
? __diesel__: I know he left, but there was no need for it
? assyrian_bloondie: having seen her picture, it didn?t take long for AVNers to label her a ?cutie, blondie, pretty? etc.  Bad news, her love life didn?t go as desired.  Good news, that ended up being good for her presence on AVN.  I suggest that she take a day off while they release the new PS3. Shareh we don?t want her to fall in a stampede of crazy gamers. 
? lil-irba: even though she has a cute name, more like a baby?s name, she is now in college. You go girl. Hey, I wonder if guys have read what you once wrote: ?favorite animal...id have to say BOYS? let us hope that doesn?t affect your stock in a negative way. 

? Senator_Danavi: One of the most controversial, interesting and thought-provoking posters in 2006.  If he believes in something, he will go all the way to defend it.  Him, along with people like sydneydude, petervocals have got some tough guts. They never give up on what they believe in. Great for them and every Assyrian who is resilient and persistent enough.  Let us hope that he puts more of his time and knowledge into more nationalistic issues and projects. 
? BOOMER: don?t you just love it when he argues with Whatever? I must also admit, he is funny when he makes fun of Real Madrid. Great guy, too bad he doesn?t realize the forums has other sections beside the Sports forum.  Was nice seeing him and the others at ?Holland 2006 AVN Gathering?
? AssyrianPrincess07: such a cutie and nice girl. 07 is really your year, so make some noise girl
? KhIgGaAaAaAa: so what happened? Haven?t seen him in ages. Man, who would think this guy would be so interested in church and political matters. He is too loud and fun for such discussions. Extremely fun and funny too of course. A little less use of profanity wouldn?t be bad either. He will come back hungry in 2007, watch out.
? Claridy: one of many people that God is using to make his presence more felt on AVN. One of the most assertive female voices on the forums, and that is just the way we want it.  Of course, she looked such a cutie in the mirror in her car.  You can count on her, Renee and the members on the Christianity forum to spread the message even further and to more people. 
? mechwarrior: honestly,. I don?t know where to start. I know where to end, and I can do that now, but I will be fair.  Odd, interesting, funny, weird, nice, rude, Christian, and many other adjectives all at the same time.  Is his English really broken on purpose or is that just an excuse for a poor command of the language anyways?
? esz: keeping a low profile, but his education and personality helped him make it here. One great guy, hoping that Assyria can have more of him.

? M*A*C*Girl: nice, pretty, and with good English writing. Got at it sometimes with some, in arguments, but hey, we all do it, and sometimes it is the other side?s fault.  BLUEICE is a lucky guy, and vise versa.  I bet you, she wouldn?t mind working at Victoria Secret any day!
? Marboush: another new AVN wife, and soon to be an AVN mother hopefully. Expert on all things relating to the city of Toronto, libraries, government etc. Just ask her, and she is nice enough to answer your questions.  Oh yeah, she will be the first Assyrian to win the Super 7 in Ontario, just watch.
? Jovian Remix: nice guy, but I am even nicer for remembering someone who hasn?t showed up for months!
? A2RETA: great name, really nice girl too, but is yet to make her first post. If you haven?t made your first post by next year, you won?t make it into our 2007 Yearbook
? Winged Bull:  it always takes a few hours or days before people answer his serious questions, but what matters is that they eventually answer.  Someone on the forum has their eyes on him all the time, because they love him and care about him so much.  Nick remains as one of the most Assyrian on the site, and we would love to see more like him.
? MAFIA187:  we all know who loves him so much, and knowing who and how that person is, he is a lucky guy!  Too busy for us, but we appreciate his occasional visits.   Waiting for him to get his police certification.   He sends 5 times more PMs than he does posting. A little too shy? very nice guy, if you get to know him. Just ask????. and they will tell you. That is if they want to share anything about him with others. 

? Ginger Snap: for this entire year, she made very specific and brief appearances, writing mostly about female stuff, but you gotta like her nice way of writing and interaction with others. Very nice and polite.  Wouldn?t mind seeing more of her in 2007.
? Younan: first he was Miguel, and in 2006, he decided to change his nickname to his real name, and what a clever change this was. He was one of the most popular guys on the forums, for all of 2006.  His visit to Holland for the gathering, as well as the convention, were his major highlights. Very nice, polite, and beloved by so many girls.  Great to have him, as well as his brother. Won?t expect anything less from him in 2007.  Oh yeah, last but not least, it was very nice of Ashur Sargis to meet with him, and make his day!
? mr. tamiz: he started to become noticed in the second half of this year, and he was quiet noticeable most of the time in the Church forum.  Helped take a lot of the heavy load from sydneydude; now the job can be divided between the two amongst the family.  Decent guy, with some good posts, but has gotten under the skin of some people, whose names have already been mentioned or are yet to come. I don?t think he does it on purpose, no matter how much it looks like he is. 
?Nebu: I am glad he finally got more active, and productive too. He is very nice, much like his sister. His attendance at the European gathering was a big plus for him. I am sure he will keep on posting more and becoming even more active in 2007. Keep it up Dutch boy!

? SwEeTNeSs: where has she been? I haven?t seen her in some time, maybe BellaMafia will help us find her. Nevertheless, she was a real party girl, and very active on AVN when it mattered.
? ChooChoo83: talk about a change a year makes: she is now married, and soon expecting a baby.  A great girl, beautiful eyes, and never hated by anyone (as far as it is known) It is so nice and appreciated that she gives some of her time for us, despite her busy schedule. In about 15 years from now, her kid will be on AVN. Wonder how they will behave? if they will be after their mother, they will be one of the most beloved members on the site then.
? BAGHDADDY: he times his specific visits to the site, and usually starts them with a joke, that is either funny or silly, depending on who you ask.  What matters is that he is consistent in coming back, no matter how long he is absent. Good for you for not forgetting about us man.

? JustZipIt: such a quiet and cutie at the same time.  Who would believe she was a moderator on the text chat, a secret that has been kept for most of 2006. Ok, I admit some people already knew, but not everyone.  Having said that, she goes long periods with no show-up.  Her sister SlitUrAnkles should give her a lesson or two on how to keep consistent, in order for others to relate to her better. 
? CP: very nice and educated guy, with educated posts.  Too bad, he has posted very little, otherwise, I was going to assemble a panel of economists on the board (CP, David, Salem, BD, sydneydude and others) who would help us make the transition of the Assyros from virtual currency to Assyria?s official currency.  No problem, we will just do it in 2007.
? J-ROK: Johnny way Johnny. We all know that he was too busy with work to come on the site as often as he does. But let us admit it, did that make him any less popular? I don?t think so. It made him less noticeable and visible, but not the least bit less popular (did that make sense?) He is a real rock, like a kepa, so he will stay solid throughout the ages. He was clever enough to avoid the sports forum for the beginning of the NHL season,. until the Calgary Flames started winning, and that is when he shows up again LOL.  Girls are still waiting for you to go head to head with sydneydude?  This just in: we finally have the real reason why he is hardly on: ?plakha 7 days a week 16 hour shifts?!!!!!!!!  A great oumtanaya, keep it up brother!

? Robert Khnanisho: very good posts and believer in a cause. Oh yeah, very nice PhotoShop art works, which I myself used one or two of them as my desktop wallpaper. Would be great if he can join forces with his friend sydneydude to find a common solution for some of the mess we have been seeing in our church discussions. I believe the two are capable enough of pulling something good.  Otherwise, the two can use their radio personality power to raise awareness about our Assyrian situation and name, something sydneydude has already been doing tirelessly.

?               assyrian_blonde: just look at her pictures, and you will notice how every guys is trying to be as close to her as possible, and I don't blame them, blondes are in high demand for Assyrians. Pretty, nice, and thankfully more active lately. If you see her, you would think she spends all her money on shopping and no money to save. But she actually does do both, and prety smartly. UNlike atourina!
? chicago-girl: maybe she doesn?t have the high profile of others, but she is one pleasant and nice girl to talk to.
? thomas: I am not sure if he is done studying, but his long years of studying and hard work is almost over. He is a business man already, with his own business cards. Great to hear, always good to see an AVNer making it in life to something good. Kinda missed his Bush bashing, but some other people have been doing it on his behalf, so he can rest assured.  He is a very nice and educated guy, but his look and face remain a mystery. Even Mulla Ommar of the Taliban has been seen by some people; I doubt if we will ever see this guy?s face.  Oh yeah, he was present in many world cup games, and can there be any more reasons for him not to like this year? too bad Germany didn?t win, otherwise it would have been a perfect year.
? Raymond: honorable mention, thanks for coming, and let us see more of you in 2007
? Nanette: only 5 posts for the season, but her presence and relation to ANIEE were enough to put her on the list

? G i b b i: not much going on this year, but that is fine, he is one of our veterans and we appreciate that
? Atouraya: our friend from Germany, little posts, but good contributions in his work in the community.  And that is always a good thing
? winged angel: one sweet cutie, whose posts about that Chinese lady at the mall will always be on my mind, because it was so damn funny.  Man, does she look pretty and cute in all of her pictures!  What happened to her Italian man? he needs to start posting again.

? AlexKhooba: it is amazing how many AVNers got married this year or had kids? are we growing too old or what? anyways, when it comes to ALEXKhooba, the comment will never change, it will just keep getting better. A  great person, who has remained loyal to the site and his friends for close to a decade.  Wish him the best in his new life, and may we see his kids on AVN in decades from now.  I can imagine Assygal holding his kids and saying ?omg they are so cute??
? Skipper:  yala man when will your studies finish? we want more AVN doctors. Dalya became one last year, but we want more. Good posts, although they were rare.  Gotta love where he is studying, as well as his place of living; both sunny enough for the entire year.
? Saggie: one funny dude, who replies to stuff out of nowhere. Wonder how much he missed his buddy assyrian_dude? still trying to verify the rumor about his hitting on BellaMafia! I just know it wasn?t the other way around.
? John_5_24: This is the great thing about AVN, you can find a voice for everything, most important of which is the voice of the bible and the good word. Extremely refreshing to read.  Let us hope he gives us more of his time, because AVN is going through a real spiritual awakening, and people like him will make it happen.
? MikesBikes: despite what some people might say, he is a very gentle guy, doing his best to make his views known without hurting anyone. It is amazing what we can accomplish if we can get all these guys on the church forum on one page.  But saw very little from him in terms of Assyrian issues threads.
? Dsbabygirl: God bless her and lightforce, they will make a great couple. Such a nice and sweet girl, and was great seeing her pictures with others in the convention.  Seems a lot of fun to be around.  Would be nice if she made more time for AVN like her man does.  I predict your brother will finally find a girl this year, not sure if she will be from AVN though!
? AldaB: one great girl, Assyrian Voice is thrilled to have her, and hope to see more of her in 2007.
? Renya:  much like her sister above, and hoping to get more contributions in 2007. We  will give them a break this time since they joined late, but next year there is no excuse

? uweremyfavoritemistake: never rude, always nice, but still trying to figure out who she really is? wouldn?t mind having more of her on AVN in 2007. Assy Gal can teach her a thing or two about posting often on the forums.
? TO-Forever: man is she nice and cute or what? and got to love her concise and professional way of replying on the forums.  Had a great time with her and others in our mini-picnic gathering in July. 
? jenny: one cutie, and one good year, making it to university.  You wouldn?t know she is in our time zone, because she is usually sleeping day time and up all night long
? VINDICATED A.Y.: I have no idea where she is, maybe we should ask assyrianbookta, BLUEICE or anyone who knows? I just know she is busy with school, and clubbing to a lesser extent, and there is nothing wrong with either.
? sargonthedon: one dynamic voice in the politics and religion forum.  He is the ?Sargis Aghajan? expert and decipher.  A great Assyrian, with great views.  Problem is, not everyone agrees with him, especially when it comes to matters of the Assyrian church.  Extremely fun when he and A2raya07 go at it.
? FallenAngel: I know, you are thinking ?will I even make it?? of course you will, why not? you are nice, pretty, polite etc. etc.  Better yet, I still think your avatars are as cute as they can get.  Keep it up girl. And if you are really really nice as I think you are, let me see you posting something out of the random on March 18!

page 2 continues here...

? Sarge81: he doesn?t post a lot, but much like his other good friend RumRum, he is nice enough to come every now and then to remember us.? Man was he having a lot of fun at the recent convention or what?
? Cognac: a funny guy, and always laughing, but his emotions can get the best out of him especially in sports discussions.? He is not the same person in my eyes ever since the day he showed joy and happiness in Brazil?s loss and exit from the world cup.
? stew: hasn?t been busy enough lately, but having played in JuJu?s popular ?dead or no deal? game made him known all over the site.? You made it buddy, good for you.? Do more next year, if you want a better comment than this.?
? Shami: another late entry, but boy has she earned our great respect.? Very young, but extremely educated, and wise.? Only gives her short, to-the-point replies, when it really matters.? Is not afraid to switch sides as she sees right and fair.? She is so cute, we had some people using her picture in their avatars!
? A2reta4Eternity: an extremely nice, active and pure Assyrian girl from Sweden.? Only problem is, she has not been very active lately.?
? Lay-Ez-Productions: one of AVN?s most talented artists, with a good future ahead of them.? We can?t keep up with all of their good releases.? Way to go guys!

? Ludikristen: beside the beautiful name and face, she is one sweet, kind and educated person.? As I write this, she is somewhere in a very primitive village in Thailand, helping in a very good cause; good for her.? Let us also not forget her constant efforts to help Assyrian students in high school, not just this year, but always.
? namelessnarrator: a great mind, very smart, and having recently seen her picture, a cutie too.? Her humor and advanced take on things is still puzzling to some, but you just gotta read her things twice sometimes, in order to get the point.
? dlty01: if Assyria had a few more like her, we wouldn?t be in the mess and difficult situation we are in right now.? Works tirelessly to promote the Assyrian cause, and goes to great lengths to explain and defend what he believes in, which is usually something worth it.? Some people have already nominated him to be Zowaa?s future secretary general.? ?

? RebelRebel: his name says it all, because he is a rebel, and one with a cause.? What is interesting about him, is that no matter how much you disagree with him, he will always respect you as a person, and hardly ever attack you.? Others of course may disagree.? It is good to see youth like him, who stick to their beliefs, be it national or religious, and never abandon their positions no matter how severe the pressure or attacks on them are.
? BD:? no matter what he says, some people, especially girls will attack him.? This is partly due to things he said in the past.? Would love to get him and Renee on the same table for an hour of discussions; can you imagine the before and after pictures of the scene? few people know this, but he is a finance and banking expert.? He is behind a lot of the interesting theories surrounding the Assyros that are yet to be implemented.?
? ALKAHOLIC: not much going on this year.? ramseN, and Khigaaa came close to his behaviour, so represented him well??..whatever that means

? Ankido: a great new character on the AVN scene.? Believes in what he believes, and will respect you for what you believe, all in very kind and respectful ways.? We hope and expect more and more from him in 2007.
? Aka Atour: thought he was doing his best to defend a noble cause and belief, but too many fouls were committed during the process
? chaldean: another one of those whom we wish we had more like.? Seriously, he works tirelessly to bring us all the latest news and events regarding our nation and people.? If it wasn?t for him, we wouldn?t have heard about a lot of the atrocities happening to our people in Iraq.? One great year, and just wait and see how much more he will deliver in 07.?
? Jan: such a cutie, and looks and sounds like a mini version of JooJee in her cutness and modesty.? Oh yeah, very cute avatars.? I am sure she was thinking she wouldn?t be included in this. Why wouldn?t you?

? Neeesha_Breekha: a very nice and educated guy, although his strong defend of what he believes in, got the best out of him at times.? ?His ?no b.s approach? is what is needed in our world today, although some people may see it differently at times.
? cuttie: that is what she is, a cuttie, and Hip_Hop will agree with me.? Her and her cousin assy gal have way too many not-so-secretive secrets
? camppain: have you guys noticed what this Mr.Marine does consistently? come to AVN, find something bad, then declare that he is ?done from AVN until further notice, or until something good happens here? What is up with that? who said we are perfect? JK, you know we love you Adoni, just ask Linda. Just make sure you stay a little longer next time.

? ilonty: what a difference being two years older than her sister makes: a world apart.? Both are nice, but this one is way more peaceful, quieter, and extremely nice in her AVN interactions.
? saksuka: saksuka way saksuka, is there any more AVN gatherings that can go on without you? not really.? A great year, with a show-up at almost every major AVN gathering, picnic etc.? On the same token, what is saksuka without his Dumbuk? in short, he just makes our gatherings more fun, and is one of a kind nice guy.? Man, did he make atourina, assygal, assyrian_sweetheart wet or what, and vise versa (in our mini summer gathering)
? FreeSpirit: this is our own Nader, Valantina?s husband, and I must admit, he is one cool and great husband.? God bless the two of you.? More AVN and less working would also be appreciated.
? Most Wanted: why do I confuse him with FallenAngel? I don?t know why, but I do. Overall, pretty nice, and his use of all of these smillies and emoticon make him even more easy to approach.? Was that picture of three cars from a game or what? if it is, I am so buying a game because it looks fun
? Concerned Assyrian: I strongly believe that his name reflects his state of thought and being.? Great personality, and very good posts.? He is more like the ?Senator Donavi of the other side?? Now if we could only unite the two and everyone else, and have them defend our Assyrian nation.? Church must not split us.? Overall, he, and many others have worked really hard, each trying to make their point.? It is not about who wins at the end; it is about how united we will be.? ?Glad to see him posting on other forums, and it is a great pleasure reading his posts.?

? Sheyno: same as above, very good posts, expressed in a professional manner.? But at the end of the day, how are we helping our nation? Your great efforts and knowledge would be better served if it was directed more towards helping our nation than to argue about our church issues.? We need more people like you guys, but who can put more energy into the right place.?
? Mojo Moja: yes, it is Bani we are talking about. Bani, the legend of years, close to a decade actually. Half of it spent on NOL and the other half spent on AVN.? Closed the year on a great note, finishing his noble teaching duties in Japan.? Let us see where his next assignment will take him.? I demand that he goes to Brazil. I am sure the girls there are attractive enough, to pull him to that side of the world, regardless of the pay.? Hey, Australia was robbed man.? But let us see what Australia can do in Asia cup, as they may very well face Iraq!? It is appreciated that he has stayed consistent throughout the years.? Great to see him and Renee finally agreeing on something; see, after all, Bush is a good thing, he is the reason for you and Renee getting along!
? Mjay: I couldn?t believe he would be able to resist AVN?s strong temptation. But at the end I was wrong, and his studying came first.? Great, one-line humor.? At the end of the day, we got to make him friends with BLUEICE once again.? He was one of the missing UKers from the convention.? Booo for cheering for Argentina, but we envy you for having watched Brazil up and close
? Shapirta: who is she? And how the hell does she have close to 2500 posts? I am seriously trying to remember who she is, someone help me. Nevertheless, we are nice enough to remember her
? Nore:? what a great start to the year it was, but faded completely. We still love you Noreee. School always come first, good for you.?

? SlitUrAnkles: whether she means it or not, whether she does it out of pure heart or just for the sake of doing it, it is good to have such a humane voice on the site.? AVN after all, is a serious lifestyle, and is not just about joking and fun.? If I can only lay my hands on the person who is bothering her.?
? Salem: what a year wow. AVNer of the year.? Administrator of the year.? The most talked about admin of the year (and the most talked about in PMs too I am sure) Great job in keeping the forums on a straight path.? Great job in moderating the notoriously hard-to-moderate church forums.? He studies, works, and still find time for AVN and all its good and bad stuff.? A legend? (lots of legends from Australia huh) He is like a secular state; separates his friendship with his friends from his moderation duties.? People have to try harder to understand his really advanced personality, and that is when they will appreciate his goodness and fairness.?
? Audacious: what happened to the great ?Hiwane? He is too busy for us lately.? Ironically, he is probably more well-known on the chat than on the forums.? It is also ironic that when his name was ?Hiwane? it was much more popular and immense than the current Audacious.? As long as he chips in with his 0.99 cents, every now and then, we are still happy.? Of course, it is always good to have the originals from the late 1990s, still present with us.?
? Maximus: max. and the person below him, are arguably the two most misinterpreted and whose meaning least understood.? The jury is still out on him whether he does what he does on purpose or not.? Truth of the matter is, he could be using that as an excuse for his poor English? but at the same time, he is too talented and multi-skilled in life, so good or bad English doesn?t matter match.? He has got friends in Atourina, so that is all he needs.?
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Ninara: great guy, great community server, and great worker on the message board. Will see if he will finally join us in the forums this year. I think he will love, and he will love it.

? Manual: talk about two people who are really attacked for almost anything they say, and what a coincident that one follows the other.? But manual must really be applauded for two things: he is never ever afraid to voice and express his opinion, no matter how many people disagree with him; and he will welcome any attack with an open mind.? Second, he is very consistent in posting the most random topic, in fixed and specified time periods.?
? Nina: one great Assyrian Voice on many of our serious, national and church forums.? Great to have her, as she, much like others here, work tirelessly to bring attention and awareness to our Assyrian issues and suffering.?
? SATANTA: our lovely Diana hasn?t been on for some time now, but we still love her and wish her nothing but the best in her school.? She would fit in perfectly with our current group of girls including Shamirum, Candy Shop and others.? ?

? Chamcheeta: very cute, and extremely quiet. Very nice too. But hey, what happened to your serious request to be a part of one of our busiest sections on the site?
? Telicious: such a cute AVNer with an even cuter name. I think only a lottery would let her see all of these countries in her lifetime.
? Hunky: one nice and fun dude, but a little bit shy compared to his other wilder cousin saksuka. Anyways, and much like his cousin, you don?t expect a party, picnic or gathering to be complete without him.
? Shlomo:? a great poster, a great Assyrian linguist too, whom we can learn a lot from.? I just have to read more from him.

? xzotic eyez: a great mom, great AVNer, a great wife and a great person.? Keep the pictures of cute Gabriela coming. She is one lovely and cute baby
? Baby~Gabriela: see exotic_eyes, I already have a nickname for your cute daughter. God bless her, and I just felt I had to include her.
? lulu: I don?t care if she doesn?t post much, she is nice enough to check us out on a regular basis. Plus, she is a hottie, and a veteran of AVN
? Nick Rockwell: very nice guy, a one of the best Assyrian DJs around, just ask RumRum. He was one of the first AVNers to pay money for his contests; $5.? Wouldn?t hurt if you could add a zero or two beside the 5, in your 2007 contests.
? Francis D'Anconia: still don?t know what he stands for and what his views on things are. Not to say he is not interesting though, because he is.
? Blue: was a nice guy, but eventually exceeded the allowed dosage.
? RuffRyderUK: very nice guy, good sports posts, too bad he is into all this ROOROO and ManU stuff.

? tihe-othur: nice guy, good posts, and if you want to find him, you will see him in the Assyriaska thread, hanging with Dr3ver, ACANA and others.
? TiGER: nice girl, but she is kinda mysterious.? When I see her, I often remember Baklawa, Linda and others. Don?t ask me why, I just do.
? MAX:? his last post was made during the world cup, and has less than a few posts for me to post any comments. I just know that his 10 posts he made weren?t bad.? He could be very popular if he posts more, so we will see in 2007
? bkatour: he admitted that he looks and was mistaken for a Jewish, and I think based on that we can use him in some great ways. Nice guy, but only two posts this entire year? come on man, you can do better.
? Charlie: smart guy with interesting remarks about politics and national issues.? Only thing is, his hate for Bush is taken for granted, no matter what.?
? y.u.care: great knowledge of our church issues and history.? Would love to have some of his attention and efforts to be directed elsewhere too on the site.?

? NewUtdtoon: he will give you weekly dose of sports news, but a little too much of this whole United stuff, much like his other fella RuffRyder.? I tried finding some of his posts elsewhere on the forums, but no luck.
? Mosty: isn?t she friends with Fallen_Angel, SlitUrAnkles and others? she is a nice and good girl, but she has forgotten to post here since August. We will give her till the new year to start posting again.? Is that her picture in the profile? if it is, it would go well with her cute name and personality.
? Had: showed his true colors last few months, and they were great colors.? In short, this guy has some of the most interesting political replies, ideas and suggestions.? Much like dtly, sargonthedon, Dr3ver and others, he is part of the solution unlike some who are part of the problem.
? WhoIsYourBaghdady?: interesting posts indeed, a little too inconsistent sometimes? what is with the name? No seriously, watch his posts closely, and you will appreciate it more.? This is what is so good about AVN: it is like a dream team of the best talents and people.

? HoTcAcHik6: man, whevere BellaMafia and co. go, she is there.? She could easily rank in top spots as in the most traveling AVNers.? Sounds like a lot of fun to be around, at least from the convention and Vegas pictures.?
? XPATRIOT: didn?t find anything in on which I could comment, maybe next year? actually, his name tells me he is into football? in that case, I will send him Hookah, BellaMafia, LightForce and Alchemist?s way
? DBOY: was nice enough to organize a gathering for Hamilton AVNers, which was only attended by one or two people; shame.? Nice guy, but where is he anyways?
? ninos: was a very good member, although some controversy was stirred before leaving. Will try to get him back
? DON?T TELGA:? a legend, a great musician and a great friend.? A little more posting would be greatly appreciated.? Soon, him and Miranda will start organizing their own West coast AVN gatherings. Why not? they have assyrian_dude and malka_shomana to attend as well, and maybe a few more. Not bad.

? asdf: good posts but a little too critical of pretty much everything. My gift to him in the new year: a new nickname. I promise you it won?t be ?QWERTY? or ?ZXCV? It will actually mean something.? Our church has got a great member in him.
? Iraqi_Irani_Al-Farabi: one of the best non-Assyrian posters on the site.? Extremely open-minded.
? Nanette Lepore: hey shortie (you confessed it yourself) how are you doing sweety? for some reason, you often post more in the beginning of the year than later in the year.
? A2raya07: he is young, energetic and can be used greatly by our church, as long as he doesn?t do it for show-off and to get on the nerves of others.
? Hebrew: another good non-Assyrian poster
? ninous26: joined late, but boy is he getting popular or what.? Heck his demand and prophecy that he becomes ?AVNer of the month? could come true very soon.? He indicated on his signature that he is ?J-ROK?s cousin? and that is one clever way to gain more popularity in shorter time. He is using his connections very wisely.? Bashing Canada often, but he was living in Western US before, so who can blame him?

? Goodfella: is making the books for the fourth straight time, and his entry doesn?t change that much. Very stable, serious, and at times controversial or just hard to comprehend their real meaning or intentions behind their posts.? Has got some of the coolest avatars all the time.? Very good AVNer overall.
? INFAMOUS: not because he is Atourina?s man, but seriously he is very very nice.? He could easily take the award for ?nicest non-Assyrian AVNer?? go Atourina, his entry is better than even those of some our oldest and most veteran members.?
? Assyrian_Sweetheart: what a cutie she is.? Thanks to Atourina, her climb to success was much easier.? Much like her friend deedee, is yet to ever get mad.? Let us hope this never happens. If you do get mad or rude, Assyros won?t come your way anymore?Her AVN Photo signature was arguably the best of 06, and let us hope she keeps it for 07.
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?lilly: her name is nice and sweet, but we dont know much more about her. I wish she posted something in the new year.
? X E N A: this is what we wanted to see; a return to a name that is one of the most popular in the history of AVN.? Not? a very busy year, but she made her opinion heard when it mattered.? Great personality, year after year.? Keep it up.? Of course, her avatar pictures keep getting hotter and prettier.

? AssyrianKing19: still young, but starting to make a big impact on the site, much like ninous26.? Good, although at times ,extreme political views.? Expect him to be a new force in the Politics and Current Affairs forum
? Pledge: he managed to get both fans and foes.? Will see what follows next
? AlqoshBabieGurl: one of the sweet and nice new faces. She fit in perfectly with the rest.
? Mari0716: nice and cute, although like many others, too inconsistent.? What is she thanking Audacious for?

? Khimos: funny name, good rare posts, and reminds me a lot of Phenomenon.
? BABY: she was born in Tehran, and yet knows what ?6oron6o? means? how is that possible? very fun to talk to.? Her name is on the t-shirt as she requested yet she hasn?t even come back to check it out. What is up with that!
? Mama_MIA: where has this lovely L.A girl been hiding? couldn?t find much from her lately? busy with school? that better be the reason!

? Reflection: great name, and could make for a great poster too, if they just posted a little more.
? TheSadCafe: another one of those creative names.? You gotta check her art works, pretty interesting. She sounds like an interesting person herself too, make sure you talk to her in 07.?
? Blockness: a legend in the making, if he continues the pace.? Legendary in his posts and views.? This is the kinda of views we need to hear and read more from.? Of course, his Zowaa views are a treat.
? Atour: I hope she knows who she is. Pretty smart and fun at the same time.? Can?t wait to drink a coffee with her at a Chapters book store one day.
? Diklat: a great Assyrian, what more can I say?

? ashur: the legend of the Euro Style still lives even after his engagement. Let us see him coming as a new AVN dad.
? AFO: you have to read his posts, they usually have substance and are professionally written.? Very interesting indeed.? I am tired of writing this over and over about many AVNers.? Tells you what a great place this is for the meeting of some great minds.
?                Mathematician: he may not have posted anything, but even his silence is knowlegde. Let us hope he starts posting soon
? ChaldeanCamel: took him just hours to get used to this place and for us to get used to him.? Good open-minded views, although some may not agree.? Very nice and fun guy to be with, just ask Hookah, BellaMafia and others.
? Dabasha: this is a great examples of what AVNers can do with their life, and how far they can go.? Dabasha is now the main host of Ashur TV fdrom San Jose, California.? Of course, dabasha?s name is still synonymous with our original and first Assyrian Voice chat
? ACANA: making his mark on the sports forums, with some very interesting Assyriaska posts.? For the latest events in Toronto, check his posts often.? Extremely nice, and thanks to him and Driv3r, Assyriska has a new home at AVN.?

? psalm51: one hell of a name, with some? great words of wisdom in this world of chaos.
? AssyrianGuy: a very decent and gentle guy, who cares about his church and oumta a lot. Great to see people like him in our nation
? heatherfeather: she was a nice girl but it has been too long, so I don?t know what to comment on. Feel free to ask, you know who, about her whereabouts.
? mishtutho: good guy, but a little too much into Walter Aziz. I will send him over to Europe next year so you can get enough of him.?
? chaldean_ree: Very nice girl, and quiet quiet too.? Hard working too, and by the time you read this, she will have gotten her diploma probably.? Assygal is saying HI.
? the killers: is all over the forums lately, and making their presence felt. But need to post more, to make up for all the time spent on the forums.

? sawanta:? Very nice girl, with some interesting ideas and opinions.? Her name is extremely ironic, just look at the beauty of her words, and pictures.
? Joy: one cutie and meanie at the same time. Is she hiding from us, because she is not existent for some time now.? She can?t wait to read this, and like I promised her, it will be a nice one.? Still not satisfied? OK, I will give you more. We are already at our fourth line or so. Yes, you got so many lines, without even posting. What will happen when you start posting at a pace similar to atourina, valley, Linda and others? people are now wondering, why am I treating you so special? mystery answer, if there is one, will never be revealed.? Anyways, one very nice and sweet girl, and her name is so true.
? Shater: well after all, we do need some of our singers to borrow your lyrics (minus the profanity of course)
? Terat d?Khooba: another old veteran, and yes he is finally married now.
? Kirwish: who can forget this cute little rabbit? Doesn?t matter if she tends to forget us sometimes. Khena the little one needs a lot of attention

? Kirwish Jr.: he is just about old enough to join AVN soon. By soon, we mean in about 10 years from now. His spot is reserved, don?t you worry
? Marroush: Shannia will be glad to know that you are from Quebec. Would be nice if you return the favor sometime, if you know what I mean.
? Gabarta: I know you are back, but just don?t know under what name?
? Gabara: it has been ages, but I know you are still somewhere on the site, we just have to look for you.
? Tony: aka ?Saddam? must be sad to hear the verdict on Saddam. Who will you imitate from now on?
? Aiwa: was nice to see your picture finally. But whatever happened to your store?
? Samy158: I am not even sure if I got your name correct? But you know who you are.? You are Jilwa?s worst nightmare.

? DVD: wow, has it been close to a decade now? Give me your new name please?
? Ashetnaya: same with you khoona, I wonder what your new name is?
? A2RAYA: we missed you A2RAYA, but I am sure you are nice enough to pay us a visit every now and then. Stop changing names every now and then man!
? Barishta: his name, and the fact that he is brothers with our own T, helped him make it to the list once again

? Albazi: one of the legends of the voice chat. Finally got married, congratulations
? Assyriangirl: I am sure she will be thrilled that we still remember her.
? Brata Asleta: same with her, and I don?t know how long it will be before we forget you.
? Tiger: tiger way tiger, takh masyat manshetlan?

? ASUK: where has this UK fella been? Man was he assertive and professional or what?
? Malkita UK: Shamoosey has been doing a pretty good job covering your ??..
? Naho UK: hey bookta, where have you been? Checking the message board every few months doesn?t count
? Bunz: long live the Assyrian Kings, if they still exist that is.
? NinosBazi: we thank him for all his efforts. He knows what we are talking about.

? ChaldeanBlondie: she is really blondy, maybe not in both meanings, but you never know.? Using AOL is just as easy as using AVN and vise versa
? Qashmar: hey hey heyyyy, it has been a while. I wonder if this ?Donderma? guy I see on chat sometimes is actually you?
? Elena: it has been a while, but I am sure Kirwish will know where you are, that is if I can track Kirwish down in the first place
? Khistanta: I am so happy that your nickname is no longer khishanta. I would be more happy if I knew what you changed it into?

? AshurGreenEyes: what happened bro? has Windsor just become that much more fun all of a sudden?
? SUNNY: sunny, there is a girl here asking about you. And this time it is serious, she actually wants you.
? Talana: I promised you that you would be in it this time.
? Malikta15: aka Shamiran, we wouldn?t mind having her back to read some of her very interesting writings
? Donya: this is our third donya, but the most original one. No longer here, so Dunya from Windsor and Dunia from Norway will take her spot.
? HBChick: became a legend at the age of 15. Lost the status by age 15 again.
? SweetHoney: was once one of the most popular users and nicknames on the message board. And now? NOTHING.? Until she tells us what her new nickname is.

? PrincessNahrain: was a very nice girl and still is, but it was odd why she got into hot arguments with some other girls. I have a feeling if she was still on, Assyrian Bookta would be her best friend.
? KingOfMic: your name was cool at the time, and you deserve? a shoutout even after 6 years
? BambinoGuy: props to the son of the great voice.
? MikeyBlueEyes: another shocker to realize that someone still remembers him, beside Alvena and a few others.
? Rose: thank you for finally coming back. And can?t wait for you to leave the NZLand and join us here in N.America
? Happy Poor Girl: long name, amazing personality. The sister of the above, waiting for her to join us here too.
? ED: this is the one from Australia. Where have you been? You joined the forums, posted a little, and then stopped.
? Eddie: the other Eddie from Australia. You still exist, so no worries

? Ed: the one from UK. You got more words than you deserve.
? Azizta: you were, and you still are.
? Aziza: you were nice enough to deserve that title, but lately, I am not so sure.
? SHEDANTA: you became an instant hit at one time. You were even close to getting your own interview. Then?.......

? LBM: great memory to even be able to remember his name, let alone the fact that I know he was from Sweden
? Leonardo71: how can you forget the name of someone who is the same as that of a former Brazilian player?
? NG Arapha: a true Assyrian legend on the voice chat
? Chaldo2000: he still visits us, and no it is not ?Chaldo2006? now. It is something else which I am keeping a secret.
? 3agrab: man did this guy have one weird and odd voice or what?
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Belaty: I think he is from Germany, and he is here often enough, but hardly ever posts. Let us see if he will in 2007. Belaty if you read this, let me see you posting something.

? Barwar: the names keep changing of course
? Malikat AlHayat Sardinia: long name, and haven?t been heard from for long
? Vixen: Is coming into the voice chat once, making an impression of one hour,? enough to help you make it into our list? Well looks like it is.
? Melissa: yes atour, anita and Sabrina, this is actually your sister. What can I do, you are all in it, might as well add her.
? Helena: aka the one with the nice tattoo. Finally back, but mysteriously private.
? Christine: she made it because she is Helena?s coolest cousin.
? Janet81: made it because she is deedee?s sister and because she actually is a member, but a very infrequent one.

? Linda: same as above
? Honana: he was.
? Honana: she still is
? BratetOmta: a great girl, but still trying to make it to the forums. She says ?it is hard getting in? If it is hard getting into the forums, I am afraid it will be even harder ?getting out?

? DaniBoy: I am afraid he is no longer a boy, he is actually married. Up to him to update the name
? Shamasha: the one from Toronto
? ShamashaMenChicago: very good guy, and can be seen in the text chat
? Prin3cess: I hope I got her name right. One nice and cute girl.
? AnitaaaaA: I came close in getting her name spelled correct. Absolutely one of the most popular on the chat

? TORONTO-Girl: there is a lot of them, but the original one has tied the knot
? ToRonToGirl: if I only knew what her new nickname is. Seducted Teret D?khooba on the chat once
? QASHA-TURLOCK: who doesn?t know this cool guy? He is just fed up with Assyrians, and that tells you, he has seen a lot. Watch him reply to this too.
? Nazik: we have come a long way since then
? 7obak_Waja3: she will feel bad just reading this. How can you not remember us for so long?
? AA7ABKOM: a new legend on the chat, too bad he only communicates in Arabic
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?whenucallmeihungup: former JO, she is one really nice girl. I am waiting for Assy Gal to introduce us soon. She suprises me with the topics she replies to
? AKRAHKOUM: a play on the previous name, from a female
? Atouraya_khelana: together with A7BOKOM,? make the chat more fun

? Elissa: cute name, but less visible on the chat these days.
? CASSANOVA: the old and the veterans will be thrilled to see this name
? Dabanja: he is just a name now.
? Skinta: the shadow of himself. I bet you, he wouldn?t even recognize this as being his old nickname.? We are now scratching his memory recollection
? Delil_1: our Florida chick has been extremely loyal, since day 1
? DALALE: other than all the misunderstanding on the message board, we still love her and respect her.
? Takhmouneh: a good chatter, always nice. I expect that he will finally make the jump to the forums in 07.
? Frank10001: what is the matter? The chat is more interesting when you are there, but the same can be said when you are not there.

? Seniora: hey see, I told you that you would make it. Keep going strong and you will get more next time
? Naramsin (NintendoMaster): not sure if you have a dublicate, but who cares, you are a good guy and deserve more than one entry.? Were you too sleeping outside, waiting for a Wii? Wayla aya Wii, mo wethla byan
? MissQT: believe it or not, she is still a regular on the chat.
? KissMeSweet: she only remembers us after reading these entries. Well hey, here it is, yala get back to me.
? Rita: Yes Rita from L.A, Alvena?s friend, I am talking to you sweety.? Here is one sweet, nice, lovely, smart and an extremely Assyrian girl.? This is what makes AVN different and special, with people like her.
? Chaldean27: wow, started with Chaldean19, and now it is 27. I am telling you time is going by very fast. A great guy, who cares about his age.
Zamarta: I think this is love moon?s sister, and it is our duty to remember her
? Katawa D?Shereh: became an instant hit on the chat, then disappeared, came back, only to disappear again. Wonder if Kekwanta has heard from him ever since.

? Dina: extremely quiet, and can be seen on the ?Jokes and Games? forum often.
? Dyana: hasn?t been seen in ages, maybne JuJu can tell us where she is.
? Parkhoneta: if you find her, just tell her to read this line. She will have to figure out the rest.
? Shami: an extremely intelligent Assyrian girl, and our hopes are on her, Eanna, Bratiel and others, to make our voice heard in the UN one day.
? Jujo: not to be confused with our real and original juju from Toronto, but just had to mention her, because she was kind enough to come back after long years of absence
? TheChosen_1: a legendary anti-American on the voice chat. Is surely back, but God knows under what name.
? Waqi Iraqi: waq waq, where have you been?

? Dola w Zorna: I wonder if Assy gul will know who this is?
? ALAN: a great guy, just ask this recently married girl from some country in Scandinavia.
? Miss Intellectual: aka as LIZ, is really just that. A little too hard on Assyrian guys at time, but she has her reasons for it. We would love to have her great input on the forums, much more so than the dull message board
? BrownEyesNadia: one great believer, and a pleasure to have on the website.? Jesus is all over the forums these days, and his presence is getting more and more prominent
? Asu: his name one great organization, so keep up the great work
? SpecialK: good special Kontributions in the games forum. Good job, and give us more in 2006
? Ipod: is he for, indifferent, or anti-Assyrian? good guy nevertheless.

? Assyrian61: the battle may go on forever, so you might as well put your efforts elsewhere buddy.
? Thinker: great thinker and leaves you thinking with some of his good posts
? Nobody: at least by name, but not in substance and contributions. But needs to post more to become a real somebody.
? RossPerot: good name, good few posts, let us wait for him to resume his service.? We hope his posting is not brief as Ross?s appearance on the public scene in US politics in 1992.
? IrisKhanim: one funny and cool girl.? Didn?t mind the attack she faced when she expressed her views.? It was a misunderstanding on their part, and she is not to blame:.
? Rumtaya: one great Assyrian, guaranteed.? Just read his posts
? thoughtless: I don?t think so, if anything he has a lot of them. What we don?t know is, how much weight there is to these thoughts. That is up to you to find out.?

? DUNIA: our other Dunia, although this one is the older one (in AVN age) but has gone very quiet lately.
? Kabulai: have mistaken his name for the capital of Afghanistan, otherwise, not bad, but needs more posting in 2007 to have more than 2 lines.
? Asshur_Shuraya:
? Killz: went from Mark to Playaa to Killz, and let us see what is next? doesn?t matter, he is a very nice and smart guy still. Name is not a big deal.
? jesus <3 me: what can we do, we are just too nice at AVN
? RAMTA: one great girl, beautiful, and replies only when it matters.
? thief_of_baghdad: I remembered you for the heck of it, or thanks to your cool name.? In reality, even plurality is not enough of your name in the real Baghdad

? CHICAGO_ELVIS: the name says it all. No introduction needed. Even though I am already in my second line. But I will stop here before I reach the third line.
? Kitab500: interesting name, with some interesting posts, but I need to read more.
? ASSYRIAN: good Assyrian, the name says it all
? Carlo: always mistaken him for Charlie, who is also from the UK.? Some very good and interesting contributions especially on our cultural forum.? Check him out.
? California Love: spread the love, but that is about it. Let me see you more often
? ???פ.Dunia???פ... : one very good and active girl. Well active in the community, church and school, but not on AVN. But that is fine, because she can come and start once again, stronger than before.
Kelba: your name caught my attention, so I decided to drop a line myself.

? KissKiss: nice, sweet name,? but it has been so long now!
? CheeboMB: it was nice while it lasted. Come again next time.
? Dangerous: not as dangerous as it sounds, but he is a friend with Mjay, Wigger so you never know
? My Immortal Morpheus: started the year on a very good note, but went missing last few months.? Good thing is, he is still a regular on our chat, even though he is not a regular on the forums. One hell of an artist, and way too many fans on the chat
? Stephanus: does he go to any other forum, other than the music and games forum> he is all about entertainment and fun, which is why you will probably never find him in the serious forums.
? djmarzfaram: just for the heck of it and because I am nice.
? Assyprincess: this one deserves it, but still not as fully as if she had posted more. Maybe next year?

? MAX: nice AVNer, with some interesting posts to go along with that.
? Art Vandelay: interesting name, and not bad when it comes to posting as well, even though it has been some time.
? othur: good and insightful, but a little too much time spent on the symptoms rather than to tackle the root of the problem. I could be wrong, based on what I am reading.
? Sweet19Life: cute, with one cute poppy
? Geeshana: what can I do, your name is cool, and your signature mentions AssyGal from the time she was banned, so I decided to mention you.
? shameram: don?t you worry Shamirum, she won?t take your spot, heck her last post was made few months ago. But again, we are just nice so we had to write something about her.
? RLI:? he is the new Masonic expert on AVN, doing his best to bring the truth to us.

? Hookah: best year ever. Best humor on the site PERIOD. Best humor, PERIOD.? Never uses any ridiculous comments to sound funny.? Short, to the point, and always funny, guaranteed.? Purple remains his favorite color.
? Bratiel: representing the Dutch and Europe to the best of her ability.? Gotta love this girl for her extreme Assyrian pride.? Man was she mad when Holland lost in the world cup? she almost beat up on Thomas; lucky for him, she wasn?t any close to him.? Gone absent lately, but that is fine, because soon she will be our ambassador to the UN.? One of our best and prettiest ever!
? SANDRA: aka ?Brampton Chick?, I still haven?t forgotten you. Let us see if you will make it back this year. Even Biryani is back, and you still aren?t. You are one nice girl.
? TorontoJIGGA: a little too quiet this year, but don?t you wake him up, because he can easily rock this place. He has the power to do it.
? Kakes: funny name, and I also know he is a gym rat. Other than that, he has to start posting more.
? BARTH-IL: some great posts, although coming at some very unknown intervals

? Butterfly: isn?t she getting tired of being in the same forum section for months? well if she likes it, then let her enjoy it. Hey good posts too.
? Melly: cute, but a little too hidden lately. Maybe May can remind her about this place once again
? Seductress: for some reason, still mistaken her with Serenity. What is with her avatar, looks a lot and just as pinky as Peache?s.
? Sweet19Life: I actually like her dog, so cute. She is nice herself too.
? Chiroman: hey, he is smart, educated, and will soon become probably the first Assyrian chiropractor. His trip to Vegas with Bella, Rams and others is becoming an August ritual.
? kujirasan: we need him to decipher his own code.
? Kitten: I couldn?t forget about this cutie, who has been with us since 2001. But it has been months since she logged on.
? kookoo: nice name, but can also represent how she acted lately. Is nice if she chooses too, but she has free will khena?

? mizzchaldo: very cool and easy-going girl. Adopted well to the board and the people. Wouldn?t hurt if she posted more.
? Dina: an honorable mention, and man is she in love with the Jokes forum or what?
? LEAF-FAN-4-LIFE-23: when are we getting out free Leafs tickets?
? ashorina: a late comer to the scene this year, but already making good impact with her interesting posts. I hope and expect more from her.

? The_Striding_Man: Zidane left on a good note, don?t you agree? haha
? Anita_Bonita1: because she is cute in person, I will mention her, even if she only views and doesn?t post.
? Just_Radiant: a lot of people don?t know who she is, but she is one great girl, who has been with us for a long time now. You would love to get to know her.
? eYe_CaNdy: akh men Senalco, he scared her away. Senaclo is now wondering what the hell we are talking about!
? This is Funny: mot funny, mot mendy? we don?t even hear his voice anymore.? But that is fine, he is still visible enough in all of our functions in real life. There is some girl living in Woodbridge, her name and nickname both starting with A, and she lovesssssss him!
? TheDoctor: one of the best posters in 2006, in the church forum. Some people got under skin at times, but she was only defending what she believes in.? Her becoming a doctor, was the greatest academic achievement of any AVNer for 2006.?

? Nuray: it is either that people haven?t seen her picture, and are dying to. Or people have already seen her picture, and have fallen in love with her. In either case, it is a win-win for her. Very nice, cute and with some thoughtful input
? MACHIAVELLI: very good soccer posts as always, and interesting political and religious input when it matters the most.? Very respectful when giving their opinion.? Don?t we wish everyone gave their opinion the way he did?
? Johnny_G: Very good and interesting posts, often respectful.
? Tiglath72: we have Younan from the UK to take his place, as they both share a lot of the same characteristics, but we still would love to get him on more often. Great Assyrian I tell you.
? ba6ilta: she fit in so well, in her first hours of joining. But being job-less, she should have more time for us. My bad, I think she found not one, but two jobs now.

? BratetMichigan: consistently present, and nice enough to have gotten my attention
? .SxC_AsSy.: she came to the scene, in the last days of the year, but boy is she making an impact, thanks to her two influencers: MEAN-E and Sweety.
? GEORGEtoronto905: very quiet, but his name is visible enough for writers to note it and write about it here
? Prisoner of Love: how can we forget about him? last time I checked, he was married to this nice sweet girl named ?Valantina?
? Alvena_MMMARYAMMM: a cutie, a smartie, and one great girl. I wish she was more stable in her presence here, but oh well, better than nothing.

? Ellaaaa: is here long enough for me to remember her and appreciate her loyalty.
? ByzantineSnoopy: what happened to him? I hope his EX is still not haunting him.
? Ninveta_21: nice girl, nice name, and some good posts too.? Let us see how much she will elevate it in 2007.
? shoe_gal: very quiet and cute at the same time.? If she posts on a higher rate, she could be a future AVN star
? Kool: his name is true to his posts. Decent guy with some decent posts. But I am sure he can do better than just 20 posts or so, in the new year

? Tambur: joined very late, but still made it, due to his average posts per day, and the cool name he has got.
? Siko: on and off lately, but due to his long status no AVN, I had to mention him. Quiet educated and respectable, which is what we need more of on AVN
? ~dEePrInCeSs~: hey, the queen of criticism, usually for the right purpose. Sometimes it is a good thing she is not on all the time, because she would get a lot of people upset
? DesertFoxx: honorable mention, due to his status in the community

THANK YOU ALL

Great work Ashoor!!!

?  Salem: what a year wow. AVNer of the year.  Administrator of the year.  The most talked about admin of the year (and the most talked about in PMs too I am sure) Great job in keeping the forums on a straight path.  Great job in moderating the notoriously hard-to-moderate church forums.  He studies, works, and still find time for AVN and all its good and bad stuff.  A legend  (lots of legends from Australia huh) He is like a secular state; separates his friendship with his friends from his moderation duties.  People have to try harder to understand his really advanced personality, and that is when they will appreciate his goodness and fairness.

LOL @ all those titles, I feel like Titanic winning all the major Oscars.  :giggle:

Many thanks for the kind words, rabat mikhya mishkha ha!!!  :shades:

?  Riza w Shourba: few people know this, but his addiction to AVN has got him banned.  In other words, he resisted the temptation by voluntarily asking to be banned.  Great year over all, and all over the place.  His nationalistic ideas can be extreme and scary at times, but I guess ?desperate times call for desperate measures..? right? Man, he is one of those guys who will never attack you personally, when disagreeing with you, even if you take the lead and do attack him personally.

First off, like Salem said, great job Ashoor! Show's your dedication to this site and its members. Khayit.

Second......"EXTREME AND SCARY"

LOL Nasha, do I scare you with my posts? hahahah Thats awesome :ROFLMAO: I just speak my mind. As sick and twisted as it might be. At times it gets me in trouble, but as you said, I'll never throw a direct personal attack :)

Cheers on another successful AVN year :)

Happy New Year

WOW!!!!! awesome job ashoor

? ? Malka Shoomana: very pleasant to talk to and have fun with in clubs and bars. ?God knows how many girls he hooked up with out West. ?A very important character in any AVN gathering, just can?t do without him. ?We all know what is common between him, ASHOOR, Assy Gal, Angel2, and assyrian_dude

I wonder what that is??? ?:lol: :lol:

? ? assyrian_dude: one of the nicest dudes ever. His interview at the end of the year, reminded the people that he still exists. He still plays with our minds, every now and then, together with assygal. ?I have a secret, and this will ruin it on both of them: half of the conversations he had with Assygal, which seemed serious, weren?t actually. They were just to spam and get on our nerves. ?Let us continue to hope that AVN doesn?t impact his film education. I really hope he will graduate soon and script, and direct the first AVN movie!

thanks for the nice words ashoor

we don't do it to get on your nervers ?:lol: :lol: :lol:

its just good old fashion AVN fun...and no one takes it seriously anywho lol

alinaaaa is a full time teacher now??? ?:blink:      damn...time does fly

2Pac: extremely nice, but causing a lot of confusion. I think she will finally change her name in 2007.  Why do I confuse her with Renee sometimes?

Thanks for the compliment  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,hopefully for the New year i will change my name :) why do i confuse you with Renee?  :giggle:

ASHOOR said:
?  ASHOOR: all the hype and hosa about Brazil was for nothing.

Being the co-administrator, I guess I should be writing your entry in the Yearbook.

ASHOOR: Still reeling after the Brazil loss in the WC, he needs to find another team!!! A die-hard Christian, in fact, he's extra passionate about all his beliefs, which unfortunately include support for the US administration and it's "legendary" leader. Extremely nice & diplomatic, and he must have some Jewish blood because he's a shrewd businessman who sees an opportunity in everything around him. He started banning offending members more frequently this year, I'm so proud of him!!! In fact, he is responsible for the last ban in the year!!! LOL. He is the No.1 poster of original & strange topics, topics which make us smile & think "how the hell did he think of that!!!". Our good cop-bad cop combination have lasted 3 years now, it's a pleasure to work with him, even when we disagree, so khayya ganokh Ashoor for your work on AVN and keep up the good work.

Thanks guys, I hope and glad you liked your comments :lol:

haha Salem, that was so nice mate, and it has been one great year, and for the last three years. Hope to keep it up next and for the many years to come :)

BRAZIL IS STILL NO.1 ;)

Peaches: it is good to have her with us, after all these years, dating back all the way to NOL.  Another extremely consistent personality, beloved by pretty much everyone.  This year I won?t try to create any controversy by putting her name and Salem on the same line.  I just did but on two different lines (depending on your screen resolution) You gotta love the fact that she gives her opinion, no matter how  different it?s from others, and will never put anyone down in the process.  Gives a whole new meaning to the concept of ?disagreeing without being disagreeable) She should spend more time in the church forum, to teach some people about this concept.  I promise to change the timing of releasing things like photo albums, contests, year book etc. because it is always different for her Sydney time zone.  Anything for our khokha

Wow Ashoor thank you so much. This really bought a smile to my face when im feeling like crap

Happy New Year  :bigarmhug:

ASHOOR said:
haha Salem, that was so nice mate, and it has been one great year, and for the last three years. Hope to keep it up next and for the many years to come :)

Glad you like it man.

peaches said:
This really bought a smile to my face when im feeling like crap

Awwww  :bigarmhug:

:giggle: :giggle:@ assyrian_dude: one of the nicest dudes ever omg that was really funny  :giggle:

Ashoor, yane I just want to now qamooooooooo mortlaa AssyGal mina mint shmee loooooooool kholela danwee  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GREAT JOB ASHOOR!! ?:thumbup:

Angel2: this name so fits her, because she really is an angel. Only thing is, I would change the 2 with 1 in her name. Unless she knows there is a better angel on AVN than she is. Has some interesting input on family, feminine and social issues in general. An expert on beauty and all female topics. Let us see if ultoma will understand her better next year, and maybe vise versa?

LOL @ the interesting input on family...... ?:mrgreen:

I never knew I was big on feminine issues, but I still like

We all know what is common between him, ASHOOR, Assy Gal, Angel2, and assyrian_dude

I have no idea what is common bet. us....what is it?

?  Lovemoon: we are still waiting for her to get mad or hate on someone. She is too chicken or maybe too nice to do it. Arguably the funniest female AVNer for 2007. Her and Assy Gal make a killer combination.  Soon, she will finally be taken, along with Assy Gal and a third girl to a Chinese restaurant. Just not sure when in 2007. Could be in December!  Oh yeah, she comes up with some very creative and random topics.

Oh she got mad alright, we witnessed her 1st cat-fight in 2006, and I've got the PM to prove that she wanted the other woman dead.  :shades:

?  JooJee: I promise I would get your name right. Heck, my resolution for the new year is to never spell your name wrong anymore.  Such a cutie, and a nice girl, with the same consistent great attitude.  Salem and the rest of our Aussie crews should never hold another gathering there, before making sure this chick is present.  She will make the gathering more fun and worth it, guaranteed.  I would take her over MEAN-E at any day in any Sydney gathering, JK, they both are worth enough of being there.

We're working on it!!!  :blink:

if alinaa and senan come on and say they dont know what we have in common....well that'll just be too funny ?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yanie moot mara lovemoon...im not nice ?:angelnot:

:giggle: :giggle: Salem abo mashakl, well khenaa I ignored that cat ?:razz: and never replied back otherwise hwyawa plasha ?:giggle:

Ashoor, this is for you ?:)

2hs8dxc.gif

assyrian_dude said:
if alinaa and senan come on and say they dont know what we have in common....we'll that just be too funny ?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yanie moot mara lovemoon...im not nice ?:angelnot:
if you are nice hama kola nashee are nice? :razz:

la la khena the way he typed it raba lkhmlaa because your name is dude and he called u dude, it was just funny? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: oh man I dislike that dude word lol

Ashoor, Oh yah I forgot to tell you that I am not a ktetaaaaaaaaaaa (chicken), op ana masyan marekhanee leshanee but I respect myself and I also don't like to waist my time with things not worth it or with yale soreeh, you know me raba spi bkhshawan? :blush2:

?  Serenity: Who helped you more with your lost topics, me or Salem? admit it!

Khzee satana khzee!!!

?  ChooChoo83: talk about a change a year makes: she is now married, and soon expecting a baby.

Already a mummy!!!

?  namelessnarrator: a great mind, very smart, and having recently seen her picture, a cutie too.  Her humor and advanced take on things is still puzzling to some, but you just gotta read her things twice sometimes, in order to get the point.

Khilli libbo, my wifey in Canada!!!

?  Joy: people are now wondering, why am I treating you so special? mystery answer, if there is one, will never be revealed.  Anyways, one very nice and sweet girl, and her name is so true.

I think I know the mystery answer. Who wants to buy it?

Assy Gal: who could believe this queen of spam is now a full time teacher? Let us just hope she is not teaching her students how to spam the internet. Had less time for AVN, but not one bit less popular than previous years.? ?Man how different this year book would look, if she was to write it.? God, I feel bad for girls who become her enemies; har azie qatle ganehen besh spay!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My inclusion into the yearbook came as bit of a surprise lol?I felt I was more active the previous year & not just on AVN, but in life in general?still it was sweet of you to mention me. 

But anywayz, I?ve never posted my pic on here. :mrgreen:

?  Naramsin (NintendoMaster): not sure if you have a dublicate, but who cares, you are a good guy and deserve more than one entry.  Were you too sleeping outside, waiting for a Wii? Wayla aya Wii, mo wethla byan

Haha thanks alot for your words of wisdom. For those people who are confused with this nickname, the nickname "Nintendomaster" is just my producer nickname. I had it for five years, so its practically stuck with me lol. Actually, I waited for the BestBuy to open for five hours outside. I wasn't sleepy, because I took a power nap during the afternoon hehe. But its such an awesome console - you should try it sometime.

?  .CaNdLe. don?t you just love her cute avatars and signature pictures? Apart from that, she is extremely nice and adorable herself. Would make a great couple with the other nice AVNer, aka Hip Hop Producer

Kheena, she's a great woman nonetheless. It doesn't take a genius to know that. :)

?  cuttie: that is what she is, a cuttie, and Hip_Hop will agree with me.  Her and her cousin assy gal have way too many not-so-secretive secrets

[Nods passionately] Absolutely lol. Its a shame she isn't online as much. I miss her.  :baby:

Joy: one cutie and meanie at the same time. Is she hiding from us, because she is not existent for some time now.  She can?t wait to read this, and like I promised her, it will be a nice one.  Still not satisfied? OK, I will give you more. We are already at our fourth line or so. Yes, you got so many lines, without even posting. What will happen when you start posting at a pace similar to atourina, valley, Linda and others? people are now wondering, why am I treating you so special? mystery answer, if there is one, will never be revealed.  Anyways, one very nice and sweet girl, and her name is so true.

wow I trule wasn't expecting all this LOOOOL it's not fair to others who posts in AVN daily .. BUT u really mady my logging in this morning worth while LOOOL 

thankss ASHOOR for these nice and kind words, best wishes for new year  :bigarmhug:

?  ThirstyNinos: how can you not like a guy who is as nice as him, likes Real Madrid and is a big Brazilian fan? Did I say he is extremely nice? He is still working too many hours man!  If only people in the church were to listen to him, we would have total peace.

great job ashoor and others who helped you with this year book,and thanks for you kind words aziza. :yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back