Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i remember him :lol: poor guy...........i cant believe you almost made him drive me there and back

ooooooooooooo i cant wait for february :happydance:

soooo who are WE picking up at the airport again??? :angelnot:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lool you want me to pick up YOUR crotchity ass first!?!?!

i'll have to think aboot that!

we are picking i'm my beautiful cousin, JESAY YONAN at Bancoobah Aiw Powt

its her FIRST TIME TO THE COAST! she hasnt even seen the ocean before! lol

LOL Edna how can I forget Steve, you just didn't see it

TheGame23: made a good come-back in 2005. Of course, the no.1 Pistons fan. Glad to see him getting interested in soccer.

ASHOOR

OMG are you serious? all this time I got it wrong. Well to tell you the truth, I didn't pay attention, my bad.

I am adding him shortly, my apologies :bangin: :)

ASHOOR

? Nina500: great views, although she is negative most of the time. I am still not sure if I am addressing the right Nina though, see below.
? Nina: see above. AV is not responsible for any conflicts of names

As I began to read the names and comments,reached almost to the end and I almost said:"darn I didn't make the cut this year",then all of a sudden there they were not one but two comments and yes ASHOOR both Nina's are me,the Nina 500 though is gone because it was in the old Forum. As for being negative most of the time,nasha bassa wee negative I'm not negative :) I just write about things as they are no sugar quoting.
Thanks for the first compliment though :)

Thanks for remembering me as I'm a veteran since NOL to AVN.
What else...I wish you all a great year and may you and your families be healthy,happy and prosperous.

• chaldean86: very nice guy and quiet too, but he gives his good 2 cents on some good topics be it music, education or even local Toronto matters.

LOL... that pretty much summed me up..oh by the way.. how many assyros did u get for those two posts combined??.. just wondering cuz those were by far the longest posts i'v seen

Nina, I would never forget you, because you have a good input on things here :)

Chaldean86, I got the maximum 75 Assyros man for each one of the two :mrgreen:

I should make a Year Book every month and get Assyros LOL

ASHOOR

all i have to say is WOW...great job to all involved in creating such wonderful yearbook.

and thank you for the lovely comment :)

? Kekwanta_Marian: one of the founding fathers of the idea of Assyrian Voice, had a great year on AVN, both online and offline. A sweetheart and as real as she can get.

? CAMPPAIN: do you guys remember him posting about new hair cuts he was trying. Well that was part of his new Public Relations campaign in his come back to Assyrian Voice. I don?t think he needed it, since he has always been a decent and nice guy. Very interesting way of writing too. Oh yeah, did you rip that Iraqi passport yet?

And that post was probably the first one I had in months! FYI my hair is back. To much Assyrian testosterone to shave it everyday.....way to tedious!

Never had an Iraqi passport, but still working on renouncing the citizenship! Maybe one day, but for now enjoying my time at home.

Good job khon

? BrownEyes: aka ?Pinky?, gone with the wind. Don?t you worry, she will come back one day, she knows we miss her.

? chaldean_ree: brown_eyes?s sister, very nice and often quiet. Seems to come for a few weeks, then disappears for months. Doesn?t know what it means to hate or argue, according to what I have seen.

I will let PINKY know, & thank you who ever wrote that about me & brown eyes lol.

"RumRum: well, RumRum is RumRum. On the upside, going for his MBA, and still making a big impact on AVN. On the down side, BellaMafia thought he complained too much about things. Finished the year great by getting his MBA, you rock brother!"

what the heck? --- this is my yearbook submission? :p

ASHOOR said:
? linda: linda from Chicago, wasn?t very busy this year, but then again it was her first year. Girls were nice enough to offer some advise on how she should do her hair. Nice and quiet!

LOL.... its a very important decision :mrgreen:

I was extremely busy with work... but I should have more time now to come on to AVN...

Thanks for the comment and FANTASIC job with the yearbook, Ashoor!!!!

thanks Ashoor for including me, everyone and I are proud of you too. OH YEAH! how come my picture wasn't in the new albums? i sent you two, one of me lookin all intense, and one of me and Marshal Mathers. where are they huh? why huh? what? who? most important when? lol ok see ya

HONANA-TORONTO: lived up to his name once again. This Toronto guy has been stuck in the message board mostly. Didn?t go on strike this year because Assy Gal wasn?t there to help him through it. A very nice guy with a good heart.

:2hearts:
:bigarmhug:

Assyrian G Fo Lyfe: very nice guy, played in so many contests, and eventually won one of them. Oh, Assygal, have you got his attention yet? By the way, Assygal is a big Assyros Digger (still doesn?t beat atourina though) and Assyrian G Fo Lyfe has so many Assyros. So is that why Assygal is after him?

im after him? :blink:

Cuttie: being assygall?s friend, she found it easy to adopt here. Nevertless, she is what her name says and more. Extremely nice too.

? Lovemoon: Extremely popular in 2005 and even more beloved by people, especially Assygal and Torontonians in general. Very funny too, and oh yeah, great manners. Gotta love her combination of humor and kindness!

? Geeshana: was so active when the new forums went up, but then went flat. I am still not sure if he wants Assygal banned or unbanned?

What happen to him? :giggle:

Now can someone find mine? :ban:

AssyGal: If this was made two years ago, she would barely made the list. This year? Well she invades the list and leaves a big mark on it. Spammer and Hijacker of the year, and the one to have gained the most popularity in 2005. The highlight of most of this year?s gatherings!

Thanks Caroline, and akh assy gal if you just knew how much I get pissed when people ask:

"where is my name :ban: "

or worse yet: "thanks for not including me..."

Khacha put some effort looking for your name people :2guns: :2guns:

JK (welcome back shwawty :bigarmhug: ) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back