Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JuJu: A sweetheart as always, and this was her best year ever, despite being a member for close to 7 years now. And who could forget her extremely popular Assyros trivia game which got so much popularity. Her dog was popular too.

Wow, seven years? Are you serious? Time flies by... :giggle:

One minor mistake, it's my cousin's dog, I wish he were mine :(

Thanks for the comment, Ashoor!

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas :bigarmhug:

ASHOOR said:
? Machiavelli: gotta love his soccer posts. I hope Arsenal win something this year just for him. Great personality.

Thank you Ashoor, you are too kind...and you spelt my name right...the perfect way to end 2005..

LOL carro, It's not seven years Ashoor is being sarcastic!! {Ashoor, you're making it seem like I don't have a life!!} I've been here almost seven years....

OK OK....2006 will be seven years! :mad:

I'm just devoted to supporting Ashoor and AVN..... :beee:

EESH: had a clear and sometimes loud voice on the discussion forums. Was also part of ?AVN?s Toronto gathering in June of 2004.? Nothing ever since!
What can I say, it takes me a little over a year to forget about all the shit talking...

ASHOOR said:
? Lovemoon: Extremely popular in 2005 and even more beloved by people, especially Assygal and Torontonians in general. Very funny too, and oh yeah, great manners. Gotta love her combination of humor and kindness!

That was a very nice Christmas gift, and the words were very sweet just like you. Thank you very much :bigarmhug:

carro said:
its me he just didnt wanna say it :giggle:
OHH he's talking about u lmao

for a second i thought it was me

" KhleeTa56: extremely calm and nice, and Hauleen?s all time sweetheart. Is she hitting on Steeles_Guy or is it the other way around? Beautiful! "

thanks ASHOOR!

ahemm...me hitting on steel? i say it's 50 50 :) lol

MAFIA187: after being put on the ?cold list? for most of 2004, 2005 was a great year for him. His favorite line on chat was, you guessed it Tashi ?khosh???. W dmoukh?? AVN will soon get its first cop!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: mufinnnnnnnnnnnnnn khnelee beyokh :bigarmhug:

oh thanks Ashoor :bigarmhug:
Tashi

BOOKS you got it, go check it again! :mrgreen:

Guys, this thing was so big, it didn't let me post it in one page, so I had to do it in two posts (getting the maximum of :biggrin: 75 for each :mrgreen: )

I am glad most of you liked the comments. Thanks to AVN, your name is stamped into our memory and we will always remember you.

I have just edited both posts to make it easier for you guys to read.

Remember, reading this entire year book is like reading a book with some 30 pages and about 15,523 words.

Once you are done reading, we wopuld like to tell you "Congratulations, you have just been AVNed!"

ASHOOR

I do but it is khacha messed up, in manyh files here and there.

Do you need your entry?

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
I do but it is khacha messed up, in manyh files here and there.

Do you need your entry?

ASHOOR

:lol: no its ok, I still remember what was it :angel2:, I was just wondering if you still have it, cause its really hard to remember all the names, looking at the old year book it could help you to remember some old avn member's names. you really did a great job, khenaa what can I say you are a very smart guy, and I wish you the best in your future :angel2:

Basemta raba :bigarmhug: , beleive me, this probably took me more time than the Photo Albums so go figure lol.

It is funny, because I have the year book for 2003, but not 2004. But 2003 is in a CD and I have to look for it.

I had a list of hundreds more people but I decided against putting them since they dont even come back or ask about us.

ASHOOR

Don't worry Ashoor, I'll definately be sticking around the forums for quite some time :) Thanks for the kind words, but you forgot one person in the yearbook... yourself!

edit: ok, so a secret somebody wrote about you huh? humm... who is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back