Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.
assyrianlovely said:
Forgot me. Oh well...........

HE DIDNT 4GET IT U

HERE U R

? Assyrianlovely: lovely AVNer with some great contributions lately in the Serious and Politics forums.

What ho? I think I just got the longest entry

? Lit33Kevin: Honestly, I don?t even know how to write his nickname, and I didn?t even bother to verifiy. Lots of things to write about him, but I would rather write what others said about him, but that would take me another day. Overall, very interesting posts, weired at times, and according to so many, a big complainer and nagger. But that is what makes him interesting as an AVNer first, and a person second. There is two things he doesn?t do: swearing and lolling, and while we are happy for the first one, we would love to see him do the second one some times.

steelcity_guy19 said:
you forgot about OH RELY!

notrly6pq.jpg

Nat: Talk about consistency and stability; no matter what the year, she will always be the same sweetheart. Her Toronto fans had something to cheer about on Halloween. No matter how much you expect, she will deliver!

:bigarmhug:

? carro: such a sweet and cute girl, and her cute avatar helped her even more. She is the new face of AVN, and expect her to be there for years and years to come. Let us just hope this prediction doesn?t turn out like others.

aww thank you for sucha nice words ashoor :bigarmhug:
merry christmas :2hearts:

steelcity_guy19: what a year this has been for him, even though it was his first and even started late. He basically dominated the Sports forum, giving his opinion on every sport. He was also a big hit in the general forum, and many girls were after him. But one girl is really after him and that is?

what does this all mean, whos after me, i can take them alll :2guns:

Malka_Shoomana: absolutely one of the funniest and most popular on AVN. Was also a big star in all of AVN?s gatherings this year. His two funniest comments for this yea?, well here they are ?you are a nice guy, but you have a big mouth?? and ?Bella tawerta??

thanks for the kind words ashoor...'''

and i cant imagine how long it must have take u to do this year book!

ashoor... isaak was over my pub the other day with his special some1 from aussie lol.. and punzy is the same ol punzy. and marroush's brother isint the first to make it into major jr. i dont think he sin major jr.. and if he is it snot the ohl.. its qmjhl wich is in qubec. my cousin made the ohl played for peterbrough petes couple years back he was the first assyrian ever.

Thanks Wee Wee Sam for pointing it out.......can you believe I still didn't see it and I think my eyes are permanently crossed now from reading all that. Anyway, thanks, no biggie. Merry Christmas.

It must have taken you a long time to write all of this. What a guy, Ashoor. But you did forget someone..........but maybe on purpose........begins with an A.......... take care.

assyrianlovely said:
Thanks Wee Wee Sam for pointing it out.......can you believe I still didn't see it and I think my eyes are permanently crossed now from reading all that. Anyway, thanks, no biggie. Merry Christmas.

NP ASSYRIANLOVELY
MERRY CHRISTMAS

? JustZipIt: Sounds quiet and peaceful la? Wrong! She is a chat moderator now, and that requires that she becomes wild khacha. Very nice indeed.

Watch out guys, I have been given permission to get a little wild. :grin:

Ashoor your so nice to do all this for us...it must of taken ages!!! :bigarmhug:

JooJee: one of the sweetest and nicest. In love with Christiano.R, although I would rather that she was in love with the real Ronaldo. Her avatar pictures of herself are one of a kind.

:giggle: aww thanx your too kind! :bigarmhug:

MmmMmm Cristiano... :2hearts:

Merryy christmas ashoor :mrgreen:

take care all and enjoy this very special dayyy

mwaahhh :bigarmhug:

? Assyrian_Sweetheart: no longer relying on her sister Atourina to help her become popular. Her presence at the Youth Party in Toronto helped her a lot. And she is a sweetheart just like her name suggests.

woooooooooooo thanks ashoor :bigarmhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back