• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2003

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
This is the first ever Assyrian Voice Yearbook, which started in December 2003.

Read, and notice what a difference three years make: ENJOY  :lol:

? Audacious: you lost your popularity since you changed from Hiwane. But you can get it anytime with some effort.
? Shikwanta: smart lady who knows what she wants
? Holland: you along with Bratiel made a great Dutch combination. I am sure you will join back in 04
? Sweety: which sweety are you?
? Shannia: Still France?s ambassador to Assyrian VoicE with greatness
? ASHUR: the silent Assyrian Text Chatter
? Melka_Ashur: the most complained about guy, with no swearing involved
? iLLwillUK: English soccer needs a representative on AV.
? JackieeeUK: still the nice cute girl
? Vertigo: the name change cost you a lot. But not the natural beauty you got
? Vindigo: the name change worked good for you. Public Relations campaign huh?
? Jrok: still one of the most popular and tla nkheptha LOL. 04 will be the year he leads Assyrians into hockey.
? Claudia: One of the pioneers of long distance marriage through AV
? Satana: still hasn?t lived up to the nickname
? BellaMafia: your honest, often bizarre posts made you a target for AssyrianVoice media
? Michi: what good reasoning is all about
? BigBeautifulEyez: new to the scene: a good future expected
? Siko: a smart guy. But haven?t seen him in a while. In love with the word ?rational?
? Kekwanta: still one of the cutest names and nicest chatters
? SomethingToThinkAbout: still don?t know what you want us to think about?
? Choochoo: is this the old nice missy?
? Honana-toronto: new to the scene: fairly stable so far and true to his name
? AlexKHOOBA: very nice guy. And one of the most ancient on AV
? Bani Primive Man: funny and educated posts. Should be appointed as AV sports minister
? Bratakhleeta: has been disconnected for months now
? DUNYA: same as above, but this one has been grounded. But still one of the best twins on AV
? LUNATIC: still haven?t figured out if it is a guy or a girl. But still nice
? ED: have seen him few times. Smart to use ED instead of Eddy, since we got a lot of Eddies around.
? GoDiSiNmYhEaRt: sweet, cute and very nice girl. No wonder AV pays her
? SnoopByz: the new anti-protestant? Bad for an educated chatter like you
? W.j78: your monopoly of the message board has finally been broken
? Chaldeangina: see above
? Senalco: man if you know how much I miss this drink. Enjoy your sports posts
? JJ: has been lost for the last few months. Expect a come back at anytime from this AV legend
? Toronto-Girl: still quietly representing Toronto. Amazing too?
? ChicagoLover: last time I checked, you were still looking?
? NEO: don?t you just miss his???..
? WesternAssyrian: a legendary AV historian and politician. He can lead us to independence
? Reality: if I only know where you are
? Myth: the god of wisdom. If I could only give you the gift of free internet to get you back with us
? NamelessNarrator: a smart lady who didn?t last long
? SweetCaroline: new girl from Australia. Trying to give aussies their lost glory from the old days of AV
? CAROLINE: her nice and good behaviour has not been shaken despite all these years. Oh and keep up the beauty
? COOLjd: lost you forever. Wont forget your great moments from the old voice chat. Rest in peace
? GinoMark: have you made up your mind yet? You know on what
? CARRIE: my mom hasn?t cooked carrie ever since you left
? PEACH: still the best tasting fruit on Assyrian Voice
? Khabooshta1: you too same as above.
? Dinaa: still known by posting once every two months or so. Shorten your intervals please
? XENAAAAA: despite all the hype, still one of the cutest.
? 1classygirl: what a girl. What a class. Just proud I am an AVer cuz of her
? Nahrain: again one of those names that lose their popularity due to many people using same name
? Nahren: same as above
? Nahrin: same as above and the one above. But all these three nahrains are good girls from what we have seen
? Cutecookie: missed your sweet end-of-the-mesage greetings. Com back wherever you are
? Cotton candy: make sure you come with your sister too
? MAPLE-LEAFS: I asked ashoor to ban you when the Leafs were losing. Now that they are doing good, I asked him to appoint you in his place
? Chamcheeta: don?t even think of changing the name. heard you are good looking?
? Natalia: also heard that you are good looking. Say hi to me on chat when you see me
? Luay: want to meet this guy? Just visit the text chat anytime from 8 to 11 Lebanon time. Guaranteed he will be there or your money back
? Kachala: as someone said. You lost your hair due to studying too much? We don?t know which one is true. The too much studying or loss of hair? Or neither? Or both?
? Iris: the voice of religious reasoning. Good job
? Kikhwa: I tried everything I can to remember your old name but couldn?t. you make me proud with your proud Assyrian-christian combination
? Hukkah: all I know is that he lives in Chicago, lives football, eats and drinks proline
? Thirstyninos: go brazil go??.
? Anieeeeeeeee: nice girl. But one question though: how do you count those EEEs
? Nirwetha: another voice trying to be heard. Is it ninwetha or nirwetha?
? Biryani: Assyrian Voice has got too many smart people on hand. So they sold some of them to other places
? Born2drv: next time I have any science or jewellery questions, I will look for you A polite guy too
? Python: what a year this was huh?
? Tina: ever since ashoor hired you as an admin, things got better. Old chatters came back. Good for u. smart move from ashoor
? Cleanguy: don?t know about clean, but a nice guy. And very controversial
? Secret: still frequent that Jazz club in downtown Toronto?
? Thomas:  the official voice of the anti-Bush party at Assyrian Voice. Great guy.
? SexyChaldeanBabe: nice girl from the chat. Wont accept private messages though
? CaliGirls: the sunshine and the beaches. That is all that matter la?
? TdotO: m or f? 905 or 416?
? Nat: will anything ever make this girl mad or upset? God bless you
? Jenny: Chicago doesn?t have that much of an influence since your leave
? ASHOOR: why am I banned? Lol don?t you just hate it when people tell you that or jump to conclusions
? MJAY: you have to choose between philosophy and drawing. You will excel at both
? Soul: you won the hearts of AV chatters in such a short time. And you deserve it
? Resha: first it was resha gora, and now it is only resha. Has it gotten smaller or what?
? TheGame: the game is over. No need for any more coins
? Assyrianguy: see below
? Alchoholic: see above
? Alchy: see above. Notoriously bad boy
? PrincessNahrain: the voice of the pro-Bush side on AV. Where are you anyways?
? MeMeUK: I will ask the queen about you this time
? Amanda_CHALDO_FOR_EVER: The future girl of AV
? Alvena maryam: the queen of all quiz masters
? Juju: old time chatter, but still young in age
? Joe: lost and NOT found
? Yoyo: ironic you have a search website, yet people are looking for you
? Khabatha_boy: don?t believe you.
? Dalil1: are you cute because you live in Miami or you live in Miami because you are cute?
? TUTU: nice girl. Can get wild at times. But still nice
? Xotic-eyes: the other twin. Together with Tutu  against brata khleeta and Dunya for best twin couple of the site
? Shamiran: notoriously Assyrian; and that is good
? Za3eem: new to the scene. Would love to know what that name means
? Telgath Belshaser: very smart Assyrian boy. Where is he though?
? ChaldeanNasz: what can I say. U embarrassed yourself for the wrong cause
? zazGirl: such a sweet girl but only know her from one time chat with her
? Gamra: have only seen her once. She was nice though
? Assyrian4life: love your name. see you in chat
? Mona: an old old chatter. So old that she has seen the black and white of chat lines
? PrincessMary: a very proud Arizonian. Wasn?t a very busy  year for you. Looking for a comeback huh?
? Toronto_Jenny: 2003 you betrayed Toronto and made steel town your home town. It is ok. You are still a nice decent girl
? Assyrian brata: name is online 24/7 on the forums yet is never to be seen or heard
? Malikta UK: I can count with one hand the number of times you came on this year. Hope I will need both hands or even more next year
? babyNaho: a lot of people have read your will and continue the fight for the women right on assytian voice
? kikhwa: strong Christian girl. Love your posts even though they are too serious
? SATANTA: still that same satanta. Keeps getting better and stronger. Still up to her enemies. The shock and Awe is ready to be launched?
? Babyaloonti: gone with the wind since 2000
? RaymondUK: you still haven?t told me what is it?
? Nocheyeta: keep seeing your name on chat. Promise to come and say hi in 2004
? A2RETA: the Zowaa connection. Keep up your Assyrian pride
? Bella: lovely and peaceful as Sweden is. Cant ask for more
? al: I can feel the heat man
? AL: Will you be the first Assyrian NBAer?
? Ashour Camoun: or will you be the first one on NBA? keep up the good work
? Khoobanta: this girl made it to the most popular list of 2001. ever since we haven?t seen her.
? BLUEICE: I have never seen white eyes, nor have I ever seen blue ice. Show us how it looks like in 04
? DiYaNa: like the way you write your name. seems to be going up the fame ladder of the text chat
? HotMafia: I am sorry but you will be taken off the list of ?what is hot in 2002? to ?what is not of 2003?
? Destiny: hotmail peeps are happy. You should know why
? Assyrian_Cuttie: I am asking for more pictures on Assyrian voice
? Johnnnnny: great interview for your age man. Hope to see you on chat or forums one day in 04
? Maryam: nice name, but that is about it; too quiet
? Assy-gal: too lazy to type Assyrian or girl? Or both?
? Gina Gal Gal: totally dead for 2003
? Sugar Baby: rumours had it that you don?t even exist. Argue otherwise in 2004
? SimonSays: says what?
? Frank1001: we are in 2003, but still insist we are in 1001.
? Nadeen: don?t worry no one will take your name anymore
? Enas: next time don?t force the girl to do otherwise
? Suzan: your name is music to my ears
? Khelana: this guy is askig me to ask you to take him off block list. You know who he is?
? Caput: 2004 is the year you will tell us what CAPUT stands for. But hey good job with some posts. I am afraid TUPAC will come back to life, and you still wouldn?t tell us what it means!!!
? GT: nasha kmat ateeqa
? God Papa: the man of controversies for the good causes and reasons
? RemonUK: etloukh soda hadya?
? Peter: now that Tariz Aziz is gone, who will you duplicate?
? MusicMan: is this the year you will take a shot at Evin and Ashur?
? TNT: this guy has been on this website since the days of the voice chat. Now his ISP is a millionaire
? MALIKTA.... NICOLE: stop leaving the chat every few seconds?
? MAXIMUS: Maximum ability to stay online has been reached. Log off and come back in 2004
? Chaldean Hunnie: beautiful pictures on your site, but improvement is needed in the new year ( in other things)
? Chaldean Soulda: make up your mind. Are you a good or a bad guy? Better be the former.
? Tleeqa: maaaaaan finally someone has actually played their name. Come out in 2004 please?
? Art_UK: so?.anything yet?
? dEdEUK: you ginger girl, you are so funny and shyless?
? Assyrian100%: is it really 100% and not less?
? TRUE ASHURAYA: What a great Assyrian you are?. Stay the way you are. Saddam was sad until he checked your messages on the m.b
? Olivia: has posted only twice or so. But I know you were miss Assyria once. Will you win it once again?
? Liz: England weather is easier to predict than you. Stay nice though?
? Ramsen: it is time you put the picture on the photo albums and made us relax
? Ron: your picture caused a revolution amongst girls in 2003
? DonTelga: what a cool name you got. I am sure you live in Canada
? sweetAssyrian: we are yet to experience that. You have few days to show it, or will wait for 2004
? sweetlips: see above?.also??this is not something everyone of us can do directly.
? Kiss Me Sweet: three words: WHERE ARE YOU?
? Reenia_UK: I am going to London next year. Do you want some shawerma from Shawerma Express?
? BOOMER: seems like people marrying from AV are more blessed than those who are not?
? Sharon: love your English and easy-goingNESS
? Tyaraya: gabara?. Got to know you more though. 2004 is few days away
? Tyareta: I can remember the time I was in Tyareh, but can?t really remember the last time I saw you on AV
? WHAT: what??? Is that your nickname or just confused? The new year is the year to pull it up man.
? NZChick:  feeling lonely?
? Nazik: no I am not him or her. I am myself.
? AssyrianSkipper: I don?t really think it is worth skipping class just to be on the text chat
? UniversityGal: I really believe you are. NOT ALWAYS THOUGH
? dEEPrincess: if I can predict your behaviour I would become the best meteorologist.
? StopTheWar: you are one of those who get stuck with one name. Move on and change. The war is over since April 9?.
? Jessica: will you be the missing link in the Assyrian-Spanish connection? Will have to wait and see
? Freddy: what is with those free smiles
? MMM: wait for your report by the end of 2004. SORRY!
? LivingDeadGirl: ever mixed sugar with salt? Ok you get the point. So make the ultimate choice please
? Gabartaa: did you ask the permission of the girl below?
? GABRTA: Did you grant your permission to the girl above? Wild WW is over thanks God
? Gabara: did you ask Ashur?s brother permission to use this name?
? Dabasha: your so popular, some people called it the Dabasha Voice Chat. But now? Who are you?
? BELLAAAAAA: Again, how do you count those As
? Kirwish: seems like it is time for Kirwish Jr. to take over your post. Gone are the days of your being the queen of Assyrian female chatters. UNFORTUNATELY
? Nanette: you are so nice and fun but?.. har shoqla pshena
? Daliya: first Assyrian to enter the chat from Baghdad? Congratulations if you are?
? Melbourn_Guy: doing your best to restore Australia?s influence in AV. 2004 is the year to complete the comeback. But not without any help.
? SwedenGirl: wow. I promice 2004 Is the year you will have what you were calling for.
? Chosen_1: no not the new one. I am talking about that aussie from the old voice chat who used to hit on Americans. Oh boy you must hate Howard now huh?
? Alandinho: still a bad boy? It is ok, since half of your name is half the name of someone a lot of us like.
? Danialdo: see above
? GEROGEToronto: being the webmaster?s brother, you are extremely disappointing and infamously  quiet
? LindaGeorge: I stopped believing it is really the real one since 0703
? CAMPPAIN: I can feel the PAIN brother. It is Iraq, Afghanistan?.. And North Korea to come?THE CAMPS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE
? Dabanja: The  second worst chatter of AV ever. But I assume you are grown up now
? Chicago Jilwa: worst chatter in AV history ever, and I assume you still haven?t grown up yet and will never do. Your few attempts to come back to power were miserable.
? Cherchoneta: For God?s sake, it is K not CH
? ThinkAssyrian: 24/7/365. GOD BLESS YOU
? Sags: Arab mentality is really something huh? I hear you?
? Basima: le daqra khon, ate hawet basema.
? TOTI: when it comes to soccer, it more about the game than the looks. So find a new name please. Maradonna would be good
? Peace A Amore: sorry man. If Maradonna never reached Pele?s level, so would Argentina with Brazil
? Elissa: your name is so cute. Will drop you a line in 2004. I hope you accept private messages too on the chat.
? SARGIS: AV was In deep need for some one to balance the equation.
? THIS IS FUNNY: the first Assyrian_Canadian soldier?
? VIANA_UK: how can I reach you?
? Lebanese Girl: I can?t smell or feel beauty. I can only see beauty with my eyes
? ASSYRIANdk: Denmark? Hello?
? d-o-o-m-a: so is it still going on?
? Malakha: the year has been rough trying to convince us you really are one.
? TorontoJigga: your ON and OFF status is not impressing. Leave it ON and I will pay the Hydro bill.
? Fady: smart guy, continue to impress us in 04
? MATHMATECIAN: This will be the 4th year I see you on chat, without uttering one word in public.
? Tony: now that Saddam is captured and gone, what new personality will you imitate. Great work on everything.
? Chaldean24: first It was 22, then 23 and now it is 24. Will it ever go back again?
? Rizza W shorba: good food but not the greatest. Time to try biryani or pacha
? COSTA: fairly new but fairly good
? Ketwana d Shereh: AV deeply needs you. Well the girls at least do.
? Anastasia: Greek? whatever, make it clear next year
? Tanya: nice name, not sure about other things yet
? ChaldeanBlondie: now I believe you are Blondie after seeing those pictures on the albums
? WoodBridge_Guy: which Tom Hortons will you frequent more often this year? Weston and 407 or Weston and Rutherford?
? Kashira: believe it  guys!
? Ashetnaya: gone is the great Ashetnaya of the old voice chat. You will have a hard time replacing it. Keep trying?
? A2RAYA: we have our own version of Joe Millionaire
? Shamieeeeee: like your ?in  your face? style of arguing
? TheWiseOne: haven?t proved it yet, although the evidence is there; on the MB
? Emil Sulyman: you are amazing in what you do?
? Saggie: congratulations. The baby is in.
? Justin Temborlake: just drop it man. As if Toronto 2003 wasn?t enough
? Marroush: still waiting for that confrontation with Nameless Narrator
? Happy Girl: may you always be happy
? Barishta: time to hit ?Sleep Country?
? Dragon: second or third Assyrian with a black belt? Will wait and see.
? SandyBell: so cute. That is a cartoon isn?t it?
? Nosa: what a big difference between Amman and Manchester huh?
? Khoshaba: I am not afraid if you ever leave us; your name is easy to recognize as an Assyrian even in an Indian or Senegalese chat.
? LindaBellati: you wont go by without teaching me belati in 04
? Linda: the spirit of Christmas has been spread and we are infected too now.
? ASUK: You call that a comeback? MJ did better man.
? PrettyLady: I believe you. NOT. Not till I see you.
? RideOrDieChick: unfortunately the ride is over. We want HB back. That little yet legendary AV chatter.
? FREE: There is no such thing as fee lunch. Say hi to Linda. No not the one here
? Rexdale_Chick: will you grow up. Act like you do in real life. You can do better.
? CASPER: no wonder you have been invisible for some time now
? Honey: I know the time you come on, and leave the chat
? RAMTA: down to your highness
? Atur: again a name conflict
? Atour: I think you are the one. Will see who wins the name battle
? SANDRA: Where has the Brampton chick gone?
? Ninara: the ambassador of good will and Italian soccer
? BARANA: What is in a name?
? Lina: has your sister shut you out? You are nowhere to be seen
? RuffRidderUK: it has been a long ride. Is it up or down yet?
? BRASCO: Any new film or party appearances this year?
? Aiwa: where has the greatness disappeared? DeVon and AV are both calling
? Noah: isn?t my memory so good to still remember your name. Am I not a great person to still remember you as a person?
? Nina519: the number is what saved. See below
? Nina: see above. AV is not responsible for any conflicts of names
? Rita: it was a big comeback and well executed. Great job girl
? Alqusheta: khya Alqosh, now, 2004 and forever
? ~Chicago_Girl~: stop loving 1Classy, she is already loved by a lot
? 1 azizta ashetneta: no luck in 01,02,03, but hopefully 04 is the year to make it
? Angel_UK: hey where have you been? Joined Ginger dEdE yet?
? AsSyRiAn^LeGeNd: Now that AssyrianCentral is folded, you are no longer the center of attention in Melbourne. It is ok. 04 is the year to start it again
? FoXyChick: refer to Olivia above. That is what you were. Will you take it again?
? ???`??????then?????`???: Madonna won?t help you
? BasharCali: you were to be seen everywhere, although you were never visible
? BIRQA: You have been switched off since 02. Expect to see you ON in 04?
? Birko: you have been BirkOFF for two years. Will it be BirkOn this 04?
? Booqta: many booktas, and booqtas. But all are good for now
? CHiCaGosAzizTa: Dunken Donuts calling?
? Chitownz Fabulous: the angel has been missed
? Daggo: survived NOL, Atour and now AV. Where will your chat journey end? Seems like 03-04 is already the end.
? DALALE: The original voice and singer of the old voice chat. You have been quiet as a fish in the seas.
? DVD: talking about extinction?
? Raed: Ironically representing Nineveh at Assyrian Voice. Live from Iraq 04
? ?v??  ?~????: your days were numbered in the voice chat. Someone is waiting for you
? Abul Eeeesh: as silly as you were sometimes, so have some people missed you.
? A.K.47: remember me? The one who?will remind you in 04
? Xx~FELICITY~xX: I understand your sadness. Beckham is no longer there
? GENAWA: one of the pioneers who introduced a new style of language in Assyrian Voice. Come back when you have something new
? Gibbi: it Is about time you treat your computer as good as you do your keyboard
? GodFather: Ramen Ramen Ramen. Hichmindi!
? Sarsereya: will stand against anyone who is wrong even if they are agreeing with me
? Helena: your image on the beach is still on our mind. And so is your amazing tattoo. But you are not. Because you are not here. 04 to come back
? Christina: come with your cousin above
? HotGuy: man you still do that?
? Mr.GreenEyes243: is that number correct? Even if it is not, the nickname is. Despite the erosion of the years since 00 till 04 when it will be over. Or will it?
? Jwanqa: man will you settle on one girl?
? Janet: Hey I don?t know you, but I know you are one of the nicest in London
? Baggio: Edmonton and Toronto are both in one place now
? Ludikristen: you had given NZ a great place at AV. Will NZ come back in 04 to the scene on AV?
? SexcAssYriAn: your visit was very brief. I am sure your second come back is in sight. 04 to be precise.
? AssyrianMOM: I am proud that you haven?t forgotten your culture.
? MALIKAT ALHAYAT SARDINIA: so? Will you ever appear again?I thought you were larger than life
? Melina (twin): so? Still challenging your enemies
? Kelina: see above or repeat after me: still challenging your enemies?
? ~Miss~Thang~: the thong song. That is how popular you have been in 03
? Night: unfortunately you only come out at night, so we can never see you. Hold on. You didn?t come out even at night in 03?it is ok, BLOCK has been used by everyone in 03
? NightCrawler : Assyrian Voice can be used further more to further your business publicity in 04.
? Ninwaya: man I can?t believe we haven?t meet in so long to the point where I forgot you from 00 till 03. But I promise to remember you in 04
? OnLYGoDcAnJuDgEmE: hey this guy is popular in general because he has the first picture on the albums. But overall, he is being as unpopular recently as CuJo. Maybe even worse.
? Pebbles: hope to see more pictures. Hold on, I may see you in person in 04. Details on text chat soon.
? Poor Rich Girl: Tell Roseta we missed her just as much as we missed you (see below)
? Roseta: tell PRC that we missed her just as much as we missed you (see above)
? Punzy69: still leading the great Assyrian Kings. Propssssssss
? DoDoToronto: missed your jokes both on AV and Paltalk
? Shater: way yala kmat msarana. Hal dya khshawen
? Tera d Khooba: your voice still on my mind till now
? R@W@Y@: do you remember me?
? Annoshky: I still haven?t figured out if you are from Germany or the UK
? BambinoGuy: kudos to you for the great dad you got and your great PS skills. In 03 and forever
? ChaldeanChick: zeros really don?t make a difference, but 1,2,3 do. Don?t know about 4 though. 01,02 were good, 03 wasn?t. Will see what happens in 04
? Danisuryoyo: The Syriac connection needs to be reconnected again.
? DesertFox: see above, but again, your basketball contributions in 02, 03 will pay back again in 04.
? DjDivine: has survived the great transition. Will likely survive the transition from the m.b to forums easily too.
? Drammendudu: you are still alive? Amazing.
? Goodfella: what a good fella you were in 02 and popular too. You lost it all in 03, and so has the British impact on AV. 04 is the year as we predicted. DeDe, Neo and Mjay may give a hand.
? Impala: I have already addressed you above, but again and again I say it: why do some things erode just like that? I can?t believe you have disappeared completely just by passing from two simple numbers: 02 to 03
? Khigaaaa: looks like he will have a big say in 04
? KingSargon: all the glory of those voice chat (Phase II) has been lost. No 02, no 03, but will there be 04?
? Paul: it was SHORT, brief, and SWEET. Would rather have it long, and sweet. Steel town that is?
? Shalatee: our own sarsareya needs you. FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THOUGH. That is, for discussions on the forum.
? SHEDANTA: The beauty of Assyrian Persians in Toronto. No news from you in 03 at all. All that WWE of you has been lost.
? Ashly: your gang was harder to crack even than the mafia itself. But looks like it was very fragile
? Subby: just like your friend above. Sorry to say it but you lost it all in 03. vchat GLORY THAT IS
? Timemachine: relax, the forums will never be like the MB. That is, Forums>M.B where > implies better, and bigger too as we know from math. Oh and even your time machine can?t change the fact that 04 will be taken over by the new generation
? Woxow: w02Wyes, w03wNO: w04w???
? Ziggy: just like I was telling your friend above, you guys are so fragile. You can only survive with your VOICE, and not with your ability to type your feelings
? NONTA: nice girl, together with Amanda, noora, lunatic, maximus, mather, ninos, and others will help raise the new generation at Assyrian voice
? Perladk: kmat cute, hamasha ktawa bet souret gu chat
? TONI: Khon ate qaloukh har lele pleeta gu 03. Saprekh qa 04 balkeet palet.
? TheCalling: taking the daytime shift in its entirety and more if you can. Need a raise for 04 from AV
? Assyrian_7arami: you have another friend above (genawa)
? BRAVE HEART: as brave as you are, you never were able to talk in public. Atleast I didn?t see you. Challenge you to do it in 04
? Sweet_boy_87: young but will get old soon enough on AV
? Misho_syria.Khabour: shlama khona, w shlame qa kula nashet Syria
? Unknown: nasha don?t you know by now that being invisible or private is betting than having than name you did in the m.b. Time to start fresh in the forums.
? Iran: it is hard communicating with the way you want to do it.
? Rami_NL: boomer is still waiting for some lessons in Duch. Or not? By 04 he should master the language fluently.
? Baz_King: representing baznaya with dignity and respect
? Melka_Ninos: nice guy. That is all I will say for now?
? Tucker16: don?t ask me why or how, Tucker is finally playing like a human. And he is playing great too. Expect more in 04. Oh and should we expect more from you in 04?
? Seniorea: thought you were Spanish but you were more Assyrian than anyone else.
? Cracker: it is not your fault that people make fun. It is your name man
? Doosha_NZ:got married or what? If not come back in 04
? Rodana_1: the funniest of the funniest. Too bad you can only talk.
? MR GRIMM: good man, but we almost forgot him. He can help in 04 with a lot of things. You know like what?
? Shapirta: a lot of these, but this one is from Toronto. A nice girl and will continue to be so in 04
? QTpie: Nice Toronto girl. She doesn?t know who is writing this but she knows you. You are a nice girl.
? Sailormoon: you didn?t know this was coming on, but you are lucky you wrote something on the website in the last few days. So your name made it. THAT IS IT!
? Kooryakoos: trying his best to put his name on the board b4 03 is over. You certainly succeeded somehow. Try harder in 04.
? Blah: blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
? Lisa: welcome here Devonian or suburban Chicagoean. Same!
? TOSS_MY_ZALATA: Sure, but it is very early. You are new for now and can?t serve you or help you?whatever that means?
? Romeo: hey Juliet will be waiting in 04.
? AssyrianVoice: lots of power in hands, yet a fraction of it is used. Use more in 04
? Playboy_UK: try something that will make you more popular in 04. Not only a name change but attitude change too
? DesertPrince: I may have already talked about it above. But: your name is very dry. Is the attitude the same? A name change may be needed for 04
? sOsO:  2oo3: soso.      2004: SOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOO. You get the point lela?
? SexyGirl: there is a lot of you out there, but one is very popular. Very loyal to her name and rarely change it. Stick to it or let others use it.
? SAMA_GO_LEBAKH: la shouqli amren ?oup gu leboukh? so change the name to something nicer. JKKKKKKING
? Ramii: your appearances this year were briefer than CENTOCOM?s press releases during the war with Iraq.
? SpycAssyrian: I know some people prefer it to be spiC, but you are still sweet.
? zzzzzzzzzz: wake up. The chat doesn?t need more sleeping chatters.
? Roman_23: quiet as the drop of a needle in the Pacific. Expect him to wake up like a dragon in 04, in the chat and the forums. YEAH right.
? ZAMARA: You are in the wrong place khouri. 1st: it is a text chat and not a voice chat. 2nd: even if you could sing, most of the people are sleeping. JK
? Hard_Kiss: your name was attractive enough to make it to the list of 03
? Atouraya_4_ever: long live your and your name. 03,04,05 and forever
? 504boy: a voice chat kid veteran that is no longer. Ended his AV career at 16. Probably won the lottery. Will find out in 04
? Zazoo: oh boy oh boy. Those voice chat veterans will always have their names stamped on our mind.
? Yogi the Bear: I know a lot of the new people don?t know you, but Honey can do some explanation.
? SweetCheek: I will tell your sister Honey to bring you and your bear brother back online. Australia needs a bigger representation on AV
? 3agrab: that funny voice from voice chat is still music to my ears. 00 to 03 to 04 and forever
? Sweet Honey: hey this is Ashoor writing this. Do you remember me? You were very popular in 02. But virtually non-existent in 03. Come back in 04
? xx_JaNe_xx: another one who got a  name for themselves in a short period then totally disappeared. 04 is the time to come back. Someone is waiting for you
? EuroStyle: Ashy, now that cookie is gone, there is no one to bother huh. It is OK, come back and we will have cookie back too guaranteed.
? Akeeto: you along with TruAshuraya made a strikingly good example for how Assyrian price should be. Thereofore: WE NEED U BAK
? Assyrian chick: non-existent, but see below (a twin)
? AssyrianGina: non-existent anymore too, see above ( a twin)
? Roman: am I and Ashoor and the other one online the only people who remember this guy? Did he change his name or just no longer has internet?
? Dr_Strangelove: man some people believed that you are a strange person, and others believed you are a doctor, and others believed you were both. Now that 04 is here, we believe none.
? Yala_Nasha: hey how can I forget that late night in July when you were talking in the voice chat and some 25 listening to you with interest. That was 00 and soon it will be 04, and there is no hope of finding you back again.
? Someone: Mr. Message Board for 03 is not you, but maybe you can try for 04. Your name didn?t help a lot either.
? Diamond_7: your name did help a bit but not a lot.
? Bunzzzzzzzz: how can I forget you? Was that enough? Wait for 04 for more. Actually no, it is me ashoor asking for my portion of pacha lol
? Missa: heeeeeey you made it, because you are a nice chatter. Wait for more in 04
?

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I just realized, this is only half of the names that were posted. There some 250 more which are missing. I hope to find them in another file and post them too.

Nat927

Nat: will anything ever make this girl mad or upset? God bless you

awwwwwwwwwwwww LOok at alll the old forum people!! whatever happened to DR Strangelove he was the best!!!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Nat, I was thinking the opposite: where are all the other people? the ansewer: most of them joined after 2005.

If you see our 2006 book, there was some 40% more names./

But of course, some names are still missing, and that is not to say they are no longer on AVN.

ASHOOR

BeLLaMaFIa

bizarre posts?? hmm i wonder what they were  :lol:

i should go back to being controversial and fighiting on the forums  :giggle:

peachy

?  PEACH: still the best tasting fruit on Assyrian Voice

:giggle: :giggle:

Ashoor that sounds kinda kinky!!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
peaches said:
?   PEACH: still the best tasting fruit on Assyrian Voice

:giggle: :giggle:

Ashoor that sounds kinda kinky!!
Kholen shweekha, I was fully aware of what I wrote even though I was 4 years younger at the time I think :lol:

peachy

BeLLaMaFIa said:
anita for the love of all that is holy can u change ur avatar?!?!   :bangin:

ashoor ur being bad  :ROFLMAO:
Viv bass tartim, i changed it!

We are getting to see the naughtier side of Ashoor  :clap:

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
peaches said:
Wow we have been part of this site for so long, we are part of the furniture..
lol i was gonna say 'if your name is part of the 2003 yearbook, then you are considered a dinasour here on AVN" :lol:

actually, can you imagine, in 2003, AVN was already close to 5 years!!!

ASHOOR

peachy

ASHOOR said:
lol i was gonna say 'if your name is part of the 2003 yearbook, then you are considered a dinasour here on AVN" :lol:

actually, can you imagine, in 2003, AVN was already close to 5 years!!!

ASHOOR
Good Lord....we are dinasours!