Assyrian - The Struggle for Identity

I talk to the producer and he said that this documentary-movie is going to be very good and it going to unite all the Assyrians! he said maybe in 2009 its going to be released tihe :)
WestAssyrian 3 years ago

Their website cannot be found and the documentary movie has not been mentioned for a very long time. So I guess they got scared because they couldn't prove anything so they deleted everything and hide somewhere so that no one can find them :giggle:

omg//

Prove what?

We are all Assyrians we dont need to prove anything but the idea to create a documentary so that other people can learn something about modern Assyrians is very good for our people because of what is happening in Iraq today

shekwanta said:
what documentary?  :blink:

This proves what I wrote that this movie has been forgotten for some reason:S

Westassyrian said:
omg//

Prove what?

We are all Assyrians we dont need to prove anything but the idea to create a documentary so that other people can learn something about modern Assyrians is very good for our people because of what is happening in Iraq today

This is an Assyrian website so I will not say anything about that. But **** happened with this Documentary movie? I mean really it has been many years since they said that this documentary would be released:S

I mean this documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVzIeAYZzc[url

Back