Assyrian Podcast

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
If you are into podcasting, you should check out Assyrian Podcast!
If you are into social media, I am sure you have most likely heard of Assyrian Podcast!

I am personally into podcasting - especially in the last 4 months - and to have an Assyrian dedicated podcast, that is even better. That is the idea behind Assyrian Podcast: interviews with prominent Assyrian community figures and those who have made an impact in their chosen field.

What I love about this podcast is their consistency: they have a new episode every week! And as mentioned, they feature a different guest each time, from different topics.

If you are into podcasting, search for them. You can even play their episodes right from their website: https://www.assyrianpodcast.com/episode-player

Hi guys!

I was honoured to be hosted by Assyrian Podcast recently and the interview was released today. Check it out on AssyrianPodcast.com

the interview was mostly about Assyrian Voice and the history behind it.

Shout out to AssyrianPrince, TheGame, ROBIB, Carro, Atourina and Assyrian_Sweetheart for that part after the interview! So cool, I had no idea , even though Adessa did mention she wanted to her some testimonials. Really appreciate it guys. Love some of these English accents I hears, both our Canadian and the US ones lol Don, you have thr perfect voice to host your own podcast man!! 😎

Great work, Ashoor!

Everyone should go give it a listen!

I miss the old days on here so much, still better than any social media platform in my opinion.

Take care and God bless 🙏🏻🌹

Great work, Ashoor!

Everyone should go give it a listen!

I miss the old days on here so much, still better than any social media platform in my opinion.

Take care and God bless 🙏🏻🌹

thanks a lot Cookie and so nice to see you here again!! 😊

thanks a lot Cookie and so nice to see you here again!! 😊

Heyyyyy, nice to hear your voice and on the latest episode of Assyrian Podcast and seeing this legendary website still going strong!

Haha, I go in and out of hibernation, at least for the last decade lol, definitely wish it was 21 years ago again lol.

Just finished listening, great job @ASHOOR! What a blast from the past. It's ironic, I have tried my best to stop social media lately, it's too much nasha. You brought up a lot of great points on the podcast and honestly it is a breath of fresh air to see this forum alive. Also, not sure if you knew, but I met my wife from the Assyrian Volleyball League in Chicago... that was posted here! She saw the post on AVN and went to join the league! She didn't really mix with Assyrians back then (2010) and this site was one of her outlets. So.... Thank you?! LOL

Just finished listening, great job @ASHOOR! What a blast from the past. It's ironic, I have tried my best to stop social media lately, it's too much nasha. You brought up a lot of great points on the podcast and honestly it is a breath of fresh air to see this forum alive. Also, not sure if you knew, but I met my wife from the Assyrian Volleyball League in Chicago... that was posted here! She saw the post on AVN and went to join the league! She didn't really mix with Assyrians back then (2010) and this site was one of her outlets. So.... Thank you?! LOL

hey Barwar cousin lol , so nice to see you man . Thanks for the nice comments about the interview. And yes totally agree: most of these social networks (including Youtube if you will) are like a time sink , where you could spend so much time and not get much from it. Assyrian Voice too started as a purely social network and not much else. But over the years, we as a community added more and more to the point where it become more about the exchange of information and learning than just interacting. And hopefully that will be our mission going forward too, while still being a place to mingle with friends just like FB.

wow I had no idea man about your wife. So that is indirectly through AVN lol. Actually it is not much different from how I met my wife too (first here, but then through a student association invitation from here and the rest is history)

Hi guys!

I was honoured to be hosted by Assyrian Podcast recently and the interview was released today. Check it out on AssyrianPodcast.com

the interview was mostly about Assyrian Voice and the history behind it.

Shout out to AssyrianPrince, TheGame, ROBIB, Carro, Atourina and Assyrian_Sweetheart for that part after the interview! So cool, I had no idea , even though Adessa did mention she wanted to her some testimonials. Really appreciate it guys. Love some of these English accents I hears, both our Canadian and the US ones lol Don, you have thr perfect voice to host your own podcast man!! 😎
He so does!!

I'm happy to be a part of the podcast! I'm mad at myself for forgetting to mention Assyros!! That was my thing 😂

Your interview was great too! You have such an interesting backstory

He so does!!

I'm happy to be a part of the podcast! I'm mad at myself for forgetting to mention Assyros!! That was my thing 😂

Your interview was great too! You have such an interesting backstory

thanks a lot! I must say, love your and Anita’s pure Canadian accent. I even commented to my wife that it is close to impossible having such a nice and perfect accent living here in Toronto where we have a lot of bad accents lol. Heck even Robin, I feel like his accent has gotten a lot more pure Canadian since the last time I saw him , I should move to Hamilton or London to refine my access or somewhere with mostly white people lol.

Great podcast. Only gripe is no mentions of people logging in from Vanuatu, Thailand and Japan hahahahhahhaah.

First time ever visiting that website. Noticed former AVNer Peter Esho as one of the interviewees as well as an old friend of mine Ramina Jajoo.

thanks a lot! I must say, love your and Anita’s pure Canadian accent. I even commented to my wife that it is close to impossible having such a nice and perfect accent living here in Toronto where we have a lot of bad accents lol. Heck even Robin, I feel like his accent has gotten a lot more pure Canadian since the last time I saw him , I should move to Hamilton or London to refine my access or somewhere with mostly white people lol.
😂 Well, Anita & I were both also born here so the 'accent' comes natural. I would much rather have an Aussie accent though :love:

With today's advanced Technology and the popular rise of YouTube, I would encourage you to start an AVN YouTube channel where you can post videos, interviews with members, announcements, parties, gatherings etc.... All to do with AVN and then connect it back to the forums :)

Ashoor you did a great job!! Glad I could be part of it in the end! Loved reminiscing 😬 ... and yes, everyone says my voice is meant for radio lol 😂😂

😂 Well, Anita & I were both also born here so the 'accent' comes natural. I would much rather have an Aussie accent though :love:

Aussie accent? Be careful what you wish for. Aussie accent sounds trashy and no class. North Americans sound classier. I am glad people don't pick my accent out (despite being born and raised in Australia).

Back