Assyrian New Year Celebrations in Toronto

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Assyrian Akitu New year for Toronto, Canada.

Saturday April 10 at St. Andrews elementary school (across from Panorama Crt. buildings)

Don't miss it, it is a packed day as you can see. This is the first time this has been done outside, so it should be a lot of fun.

Akitu.jpg

ASHOOR

Ashoor.. do you know anything about Easter parties... please if you do let me know.. I need to know before the actual day which is Sunday i believe or perhaps Monday

I want to know too! I've been searching around on various websites including ankawa.com but it seems like all the popular singers are in Europe right now :(

please message me if you know of any before Sunday :p at least... so I can prepare some clothes too :)

lenovo said:
I want to know too! I've been searching around on various websites including ankawa.com but it seems like all the popular singers are in Europe right now :(

please message me if you know of any before Sunday :p at least... so I can prepare some clothes too :)

I just heard of one on Sunday in the assyrian church hall (161 Skyway) i believe... and the ticket is $20.. i believe you can pay at the door.. if I go inshallah I will pay at the door.. so ya..

:( that's too bad... why would they make it on saturday? that's so weird eh, but I just came back from a long day of work so i'm gonna pass this time... oh well, but i wonder who the singer is? if u go i'd like to know :)

thank you!

Sorry guys, I hadn't heard about any parties until today. There is one tonight at the church like princess mentioned.

Ashoor

lenovo said:
:( that's too bad... why would they make it on saturday? that's so weird eh, but I just came back from a long day of work so i'm gonna pass this time... oh well, but i wonder who the singer is? if u go i'd like to know :)

thank you!

lol wow you must have been very tired if you thought SUNDAY looked like SATURDAY :razz: lol.. and the singer is fared el bably or whatever his name is and some othr guy.. at least thats what I heard lol

:D:D r u still going though? i called the church today and they said not a lot of ppl will be showing :S im still deciding :p

lenovo said:
:D:D r u still going though? i called the church today and they said not a lot of ppl will be showing :S im still deciding :p

lol I didnt go because I couldnt; something came up.. but i know why alot of people didnt go to the church one.. cause apperantly on that day there was another one at Woodbine.. i guess on Derry Rd.. i know because alot of my friends went.. and they said it was amazing

luckily i didn't go either :) but i ended up hearing about the 1 you mentioned in Toronto at 8 pm that night and I heard an Australian singer would be performing  :clap: ... i wish there was a website that would post them up instead of on those annoying Arabic newspapers... princess! next time there's 1 held i'm counting on you to notify me!! add me on facebook :) :blush2:

lenovo said:
luckily i didn't go either :) but i ended up hearing about the 1 you mentioned in Toronto at 8 pm that night and I heard an Australian singer would be performing  :clap: ... i wish there was a website that would post them up instead of on those annoying Arabic newspapers... princess! next time there's 1 held i'm counting on you to notify me!! add me on facebook :) :blush2:

it was George Mansur.. If i had known it was him iwould have gone lol.. like i would have found a way to go.. ahahahah khola peshli your personal CNN? :razz:... when I find one i'll let you know for sure

Back