Assyrian Author Rosie Malek-Yonan Testifies on Capitol Hill!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melka Sargon: There is no need to insult others with "loser", "p*ssy", or any other creative jargon you can come up with. Show respect for the people you are conversing with as well as the people you are discussing, whether or not you agree with their political or religious stances. Don't turn a fairly decent thread into a Jerry Springer episode. Also, please try to turn off the CAPS LOCK button when posting on the boards. This is your first warning as I didn't previously catch this thread.

Let's clean this thread up ourselves, or else I will have to clean it up myself.

anyways moving along.....

Does anyone know how i can get my hands on Rosie's book!
Im from Sydney btw.

Thanking You
Driv3r

Driv3r said:
anyways moving along.....

Does anyone know how i can get my hands on Rosie's book!
Im from Sydney btw.

Thanking You
Driv3r

Go to her website: http://www.thecrimsonfield.com/

RadRides said:
I have to mention it again, her book is amazing!

really? i cant wait to read it but man it will take 4-6 weeks to get it
bloody aussie dollar is so crap!

i wonder if i can get the book from here!

We can't move there then, oh gosh, my dreams of meeting Renee in Sydney are OVER.

I just remembered a funny incident on a bus ... it involved make-believe bottles of wine, one angry mother, and a bad, bad boy who lies...  :lol:

shamirum said:
We can't move there then, oh gosh, my dreams of meeting Renee in Sydney are OVER.

I just remembered a funny incident on a bus ... it involved make-believe bottles of wine, one angry mother, and a bad, bad boy who lies...? :lol:

:giggle:

man I thought I was messed.

sargonthedon said:
Melka Sargon said:
sargonthedon said:
ok this is how your post should've looked.

Dear Mr Michael,

Like i said to you in another forum, you're just a loser without any formal education. You talk about stuff about which you dont have any insight or knowledge. You talk out of your as$ and you're brainwashed by that gabbara of ours whose picture you have on your signature.

He has brainwashed you into a low life loser.

Kind regards,

Brainwashed sheep x x x

its online relax their buddy. I dont really care because its online i could write? u instead of you i dont feel like writing alot, about u especially i dont want to? embarres you more ok buddy have a nice time? and for that guy who say about Dadesho Hes the one that got your boyfriend Kanno to that position he has that power he have in his power but enjoy it for a short time he will be gone very soon

With your lack of knowledge on Assyrian politics and poor grasp of the English language, YOU could never embarrass me.

Besides all of that you're still hiding behind that alias so as far as I?m concerned you don?t even exist so run along and watch AssyriaSat before you miss all the latest news direct from your girlfriend dadesho.
LIKE A SAID ITS ONLINE HAHAHA UR KANNO GOT CALLED BY BARAZANI A IBNEL KALB AND A GUY WHO HAS NO RESPECT TO HIS OWNERS THATS THE KDP AND HE STILL APOLOGY TO HIM  AND THEY KNOW VERY WELL HES A BAATHEY HAHAHAHAHA HES GONE BUDDY HES JUST THEIR BRAINWASHING PPL THEIR AND PPL LIKE U AND HES GETTING NOWHERE

I actually cringe when i read your posts because they're not only filled with spelling errors, lack of punctuation and poor grammar theyre also baseless and probably passed as fact by dadesho but then again it doesnt matter because you're still hiding behind your alias and to be honest, while you do, im not gonna debate anything with you because as far as im concerned you could be a kurd.

You were asked by the moderator david to not use capital letters and it is quite annoying so stop.

I just got home and there was a nice package from the US on my bed. The book is here woooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo
Cant wait to start reading it on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back