ASSYRIA TV - THE LIGHT OF YOUR NATION!

That is the whole point of it, to promote and unite us under the name Assyria. No silly names like Ishtar and so on haha... I am tired of all these "going around names" and so are a lot of others, why not just make are point and go straight on, ASSYRIA is the word, the name, the future...

It will be the best thing that happened on the Internet in 2011 at least for us assyrians...

the_dave said:
That is the whole point of it, to promote and unite us under the name Assyria. No silly names like Ishtar and so on haha... I am tired of all these "going around names" and so are a lot of others, why not just make are point and go straight on, ASSYRIA is the word, the name, the future...

It will be the best thing that happened on the Internet in 2011 at least for us assyrians...

I cant wait :)

If I can help in any way, tell me!

Hanuni said:
I cant wait :)

If I can help in any way, tell me!
Right now there is not much to do... people who are handling the production are working fully with that. But i am sure they will need some help once they start airing. I will tell you then how the situation is...

the_dave said:

:yourock:

In the beginning i thought they would name it to "Assyria TV" that was my wish, but Hujodo/Hujada is also a good name for us Assyrians, we need unity between us Assyrians

Tihe Naum Faiq - Founder of Hujodo/Hujada

Westassyrian said:
In the beginning i thought they would name it to "Assyria TV" that was my wish, but Hujodo/Hujada is also a good name for us Assyrians, we need unity between us Assyrians

Tihe Naum Faiq - Founder of Hujodo/Hujada

TIHE lu babo du zaw´o Ashuroyo Hatho! :)

NaumF.jpg

How is it international if they dont have any english-speaking, in there... I dont understand Swedish :bangin:

GreenTea said:
How is it international if they dont have any english-speaking, in there... I dont understand Swedish :bangin:
Its going to be in assyrian and they will have English text with that or vice versa...

Hujada TV seems very professionel in comparison with our other channels  :clap:

But where will they fund the money necessary to produce documents and quality programs??

Update: check out the new intro at the topic...

AlexSuryoyo does that answer your question?

Money won't be such a big problem, there are plenty who are and will support the channel...

Westassyrian said:
One of the reasons why they choose that name (they could have chosen Assyria easily) is so that some people won't neglect the channel straight away not giving it a chance. This way even the hardcore anti-assyrians might get attracted and watch it since it stands for unity and uses all dialects...

Besides its even more assyrian, now when it hasn't even started yet, than any of our other channels have ever been the total time the have been running. Huj?d?-TV is always using the name Assyria, assyrian, assyrians, not to forget all the assyrian flags and it will always  advocate this...

the_dave said:
Update: check out the new intro at the topic...

AlexSuryoyo does that answer your question?

Money won't be such a big problem, there are plenty who are and will support the channel...

I hope so!!! If I understand good, hujada tv has already donators and a good financial situation??

the_dave said:
One of the reasons why they choose that name (they could have chosen Assyria easily) is so that some people won't neglect the channel straight away not giving it a chance. This way even the hardcore anti-assyrians might get attracted and watch it since it stands for unity and uses all dialects...

Besides its even more assyrian, now when it hasn't even started yet, than any of our other channels have ever been the total time the have been running. Huj?d?-TV is always using the name Assyria, assyrian, assyrians, not to forget all the assyrian flags and it will always  advocate this...

You mean that this channel will represent our people with all the names and sides but a priority to the Assyrian one??

AlexSuryoyo said:
You mean that this channel will represent our people with all the names and sides but a priority to the Assyrian one??
Yes, it is Assyrian and It will only use the name Assyria, assyrian, assyrians. Even if its called Hujada, prioritating Assyria is the most important task. But because of the name Huj?d? or Khuyada, hopefully it will attract others not so assyrians to this doctrine...

Sounds/looks very nice!

I hope they will be successful. Tell us if we can support this project anyway.
Finally an ASSYRIAN directed tv.

We can achieve a great deal if all assyrian thinking organisations and websites, regardless of whether politics, culture, news, entertainment, arts and so on, work together and support eacht other.

Good luck!

the_dave

I dont agree because everyone knows that Hujodo/Hujada is an Assyrian newspaper, why go under other name then "Assyria" when we always start a new project? We must stop thinking of those who are against our Assyrian identity and stand together united and always use the Assyrian name!

Yes Hujodo/Hujada stands for unity and that is good. In my opinion the best name would be "Assyria TV" but Im not against Hujodo/Hujada TV its also a great name taken from our nation father Naum Faiq

Im just happy that we finally have an Assyrian channel who works for the Assyrian ideologi!

Tihe Hujodo/Hujada TV  

So when the channel will go on air?
I don?t need a special date, it just would be fine for me if someone could tell me around which time the channel will start to go on air.

Zawoyo said:
So when the channel will go on air?
I don?t need a special date, it just would be fine for me if someone could tell me around which time the channel will start to go on air.
Hopefully in the begining of april...

Back