Asking for a picture

james999

Hey guys i just wanted to know if any one had the picture of:

Its a road sign in turkey i think, it has text saying Suryani road or something and then it has in brackets (Assyrian road)

basically its outside a syriac orthodox church and its saying assyrian, ive seen it on these forums before but i cant seem to find it,

thanks

JerusalemAssyr.jpg

I've seen better versions of the photo, I'll also look for it.

I am looking for a pic too. It looks like this pic below but without these Zowaa signs and the ppl on the left side. And it would be great if it would be with many many pixels

60137_1454348033706_1083453994_31083397_1196439_n.jpg

Ive got this one, i know theres a better version with more pixels, i know its on some assyrian TT site its in arabic and crap cant remember where it is.

Attachments

• n613588391_840228_1308.jpg
    n613588391_840228_1308.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 161
Zawoyo said:
Thank You very much James! :)
What?s that, Assyrian TT site?

havro, TT means Taza Teya thats what we call people fresh of the boat.

I dont have that pic anymore i checked at home.

I think the site was babylon.net or maybe the ankawa forum.
two TT sites.  :giggle:

Free_Assyria said:
havro, TT means Taza Teya thats what we call people fresh of the boat.

I dont have that pic anymore i checked at home.

I think the site was babylon.net or maybe the ankawa forum.
two TT sites.  :giggle:

I spoke to my mum about the pic cause she is the one that showed me it convo went like this?

Me: mum that website that you showed me that had ancient assyrians, the TT website what was it?

Mum: Ankawa?

Me: no mum not that TT, had less arabic on it
Mum: Ummm assyrian4 all . net?

me: YES THATS IT! *checks the website* dam its not there anymore, dam TTS got rid off it and added more photo albums of assyrian girls with 346Kgs of makeup on :(

"Fresh off the boat (or "F.O.B.") is a phrase used to describe immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation and have not yet assimilated into the host nation's culture, language, and behavior." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_off_the_boat

I hope there are and there will be many many Assyrian "Fresh off the boat" people with their websites and so on!

Zawoyo said:
"Fresh off the boat (or "F.O.B.") is a phrase used to describe immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation and have not yet assimilated into the host nation's culture, language, and behavior." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_off_the_boat

I hope there are and there will be many many Assyrian "Fresh off the boat" people with their websites and so on!

No you dont understand, these websites claim to be Assyrian yet 90 percent of their text is in Arabic or they promote kurdish bullshit.

Also they have titles such as "Chaldean-Assyrian-Syriac website" and other messed up stuff about our name

Assyrianvoice is one of the rare assyrian websites you find that is professional and doesnt promote bullshit names such as "chaldean-syriac-assyrian"

Ah, okay thanks. But sometimes I get the feeling that I am not on AssyrianVoice.Net, sometimes it looks more like IraqiVoice.Net.

Back