Arabic Orthodox Chanting (So beautiful you will cry).

Lol I know,

Now this is extremely  :eek:fftopic: but I saw an ad on the bottom of this page and it reminded me of advertisement.
So, do you remember not too long ago when we kept arguing about Jewish people and we were so pro-Israel (when we were arguing with Etain (the supposed White Protestant)). Well, a few hours later I noticed an ad for Israel Bonds, did anyone else notice that? I thought that was funny lol.

ins001 said:
Lol I know,

Now this is extremely  :eek:fftopic: but I saw an ad on the bottom of this page and it reminded me of advertisement.
So, do you remember not too long ago when we kept arguing about Jewish people and we were so pro-Israel (when we were arguing with Etain (the supposed White Protestant)). Well, a few hours later I noticed an ad for Israel Bonds, did anyone else notice that? I thought that was funny lol.
I have adblock (you should too), so I don't see ads on webpages like this and on Youtube videos.  :thumbsup:

But before the adblock days, I remember seeing Arab/Islamic ads in here a lot ("date single Muslim women"). Like w.t.f...even the internet confuses Assyrians with Muslims!? Lol.........

Neon said:
But before the adblock days, I remember seeing Arab/Islamic ads in here a lot ("date single Muslim women"). Like w.t.f...even the internet confuses Assyrians with Muslims!? Lol.........
Ew

Neon said:
I have adblock (you should too), so I don't see ads on webpages like this and on Youtube videos.  :thumbsup:
No! adblock is terrible for especially small business that provide a free service to its users which they are only capable of doing because of running ads, I mean blocking ads on youtube is not that big of deal but certain sites should be excepted on adblock list

ins001 said:
No! adblock is terrible for especially small business that provide a free service to its users which they are only capable of doing because of running ads, I mean blocking ads on youtube is not that big of deal but certain sites should be excepted on adblock list
Come on ins!! Really? Adblock is a lifesaver. Makes internet faster and easier to surf.

Do you own a business that's why? Lol

ins001 said:
Lol I know,

Can you not accuse me of lying?!?

Etain said:
I'm a bit bothered by you putting a hymn and an ISIS nasheed side by side like that.
At the end of the day, they're both music in the beautiful minor key.

The lyrics may greatly differ, but I really don't care about their verbiage.

Neon said:
At the end of the day, they're both music in the beautiful minor key.

The lyrics may greatly differ, but I really don't care about their verbiage.
Terrorist music is a lot catchier than most people would guess. Saleel sawarim is the classic ISIS nasheed,it's the one they put in all their videos.

Nasheeds from Shi'ites are better though,they have instruments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOLzSiJ01Zk

Etain said:
Terrorist music is a lot catchier than most people would guess. Saleel sawarim is the classic ISIS nasheed,it's the one they put in all their videos.

Nasheeds from Shi'ites are better though,they have instruments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOLzSiJ01Zk
I love acapellas. You don't need instruments to make good music.

Lol @ the Saleel one. People use it when they parody Islam.

And that's a nice nasheed. Sounds like a heroic power pop song. Too bad the lyrics are scat.

Back