• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

An Assyrian Painter in Australia - Trying to find.

atourya

Hello All!

My church had prints of modern assyrian paintings of a guy named Yousef in Australia... Does anyone know his website, how to see his work, or contact him?

Thanks!

atourya

Crocodile Bani said:
Sorry, I don't but I don't live in Sydney where the majority of Assyrians live in Australia.
You know, come to think of it, I have family in Sydney, I will email them. Thank you! If I find anything I will post it up here for all.

atourya

Renee said:
Is the painting BY someone named Yousef or OF someone named Yousef?
Allo Renee, It is By someone.

I saw two prints... one was of the palace entrance done in a sort of renaissance style (multiple colors/layers).... and the other was a more metaphyiscal painting with the head of the bull and a sort of blue curtain (drawing from recollection) that cascades across the canvas.

Have a great day everyone!