• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Amazing facts (I personally didn’t knowing any of these)

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Please tell me if you have heard or read any of these? I got them from Quora.com

1. The founders of Hewlett-Packardflipped a coin to find out which one of their names would be first in the company name.
  2. Women have been found to blink more often than men.
  3. If you type in 52.376552, 5.198303on Google Maps, you can see what is allegedly two guys dragging a dead body into a lake.
  4. The U.S. pizza industry serves up to 100 acres of pizza every day.
  5. Post-millennial children born after 2005 watch an average of 35 hoursof television a week.
  6. Some animals can delay their pregnancies.
  7. You can get a rough estimate of the temperatureby counting the number of times a cricket chirps in 15 seconds, then adding 37.
  8. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
  9. Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
  10. To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.