ACSSU 10th Anniv. Boat Cruise, Toronto August 21, 09

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Very excited to announce that ACSSU will organize a boat cruise for the 10th anniversary.

August 21, 09 at Toronto's water front.  There is a limited amount of tickets, so be sure to reserve yours right away.

flyer_layout_02g.jpg

www.acssu.ca

Please spread the word, and support us.  This will be a night to remember, make sure you don't miss out!

ASHOOR

p.s: I will sticky this for a few days now, to give AVNers an advance notice of ticket sales, then unsticky it again a few later.

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!

The syriani church always have a boat cruise.. every year!

I'm soooo going to this. I'll be done school!!

Tickets are $40 before July 17, after that, they go up to $50.

Get your tickets now.

ASHOOR

Meroona, I am not selling myself, and I am not sure which Sargon that is, but if you want to buy tickets, you can PM me your availability and place, and I will see who can be there for you.

ASHOOR

Ashoor, next saturday there is a Boat crusing and it's only 35 dollars with dinner and DJ fady is playing  :razz:

Lovemoon said:
Ashoor, next saturday there is a Boat crusing and it's only 35 dollars with dinner and DJ fady is playing  :razz:

Fady's parties are usually on a much larger boat. Larger boats mean more people which means you can afford to charge slightly less.

If I'm not busy I'll be there!

Guys please get your tickets now!

Remember the money is going to two great causes: Helping the Assyrian students in Iraq and the Luke Issac Scholarship here in Canada.

PM me or contact one of the people on the ticket for how to get your ticket.

ASHOOR

DuDu said:
Is it obligatory to buy the tickets before can't we just show up at the place before the cruise and buy the tickets there?

:)

not sure.. but i think there are only a certain amount of people allowed on a boat.. so just having people show up at the boating place to go in, could exceed the limit

Ver nice flyer. And a really good initative :D. We had these boat partys a couple of years ago in Europe (Germany ). They don't do it anymore. Don't know why.

Guys, we still have tickets available. If you haven't bought yours, please do so now.

Remember, the money is not for ACSSU. Some of it will go to help our students in Iraq, and the other will be given out for a scholarship here in Canada.

If you need tickets, PM me. I can actually pay on your behalf ($40) and you pay me later.

ASHOOR

Back