AC Milan Goalkeeper Dida 'Attacked' By Fan...

ah hahaha, right funny mess that is. Was at home with a mate when we saw this all i cud say is this is the first time i have agreed with anything souness has said. Still think he is daft (***t.

Haha,

I know what you mean. I heard about it after watching the Chelsea game... Coud'nt wait to get online and find a clip. What a joke...

He has been taking lessons from compatriot Rivaldo.  Dida is a disgrace and I have lost any respect I once had for him.  He is a useless goalkeeper and now an actor.  If UEFA make a decision that favours AC Milan which is the current rumour, I will lose any interest I ever had in the UEFA champions league.  I already refuse to watch Serie A after that disgraceful game between Juve and Inter back in 1998.  These officials need to stop making football a joke and give it some credibility.  Dida should be fined and suspended for bringing the game into disrepute.  I am sure it will not happen because the player is Brazilian and he plays for an Italian club.

me thinks they shud kick celtic and milan out, but thats me just being personal. No, i reckon if they favour ac milan everyone will be down their throats for it.

What a little bitch.  You gotta be kidding me.  He will get fined for that, and I think Celtic did the right thing by banning the fan, which is still not gonna stop UEFA from fining them either.  I do understand that the fan should not have been on the field in the first place, but still, what a little girl.  I am not even gonna put his name in my post.

lool that was funny.

but guys, don't judge before you know: I am starting to hear that the idiot fan (Thanks God he is now banned for life) had a sharp object in his hand. That is why it took a few seconds for Dida to drop down: that is the time it took for the blood to start spilling, and eventually lost his balance and concentration. There you have it, I just gave you a full explanation of what happened, and I hope you can beleive me lool :lol:

Go Dida Go

The Celtic fan should be charged with battery and assault, and given at least 1 month in prison.

Oh, and last time I checked, Dida is doing better. He didn't lose a lot of blood, so he is recovering well :p

ASHOOR

Ohh Ashoor, thanks for the update, I was soooo worried about that guy...Pause...NOT! :giggle:

Ashoor I respect that you support Brazil, but you honestly can't think that the guy is a good keeper.  I guarantee that he won't be featured for the qualifiers for the world cup next month, at least I am hoping he is not included on the roster. :)

By the way, if he was cut, why was he holding an ICE PACK on the side of his head?  I bet you he tried to commit suicide after the bad reviews he got for his acting job.

ashoor, are you watching the same video as everyone else?

dude, drop your Brazilian blinders down for a second.

ultoMa said:
ashoor, are you watching the same video as everyone else?

dude, drop your Brazilian blinders down for a second.

haha nasha I am just playing with them (but not about Dida being one of the best, because he really is)

what can I say man? it is sooooooooooooooooooooo embaressing it is not even worth debating. I mean that could be the lightest and most gentle tap I have ever seen maybe lol.

In fact, it is sooooo obvious, people are blowing it out of proportion: in other words, the video is clear enough, and no need for us to be talking about how right was what he did. Of course, Dida's (you know what) will be saved by the fact that Celtic could have allowed a fan to streak into the field.

ASHOOR

Back