Actually, 39% of Brits are irreligious.

Estonia is the most atheistic country, where 70% of its inhabitants are atheists. Say, I have gained respect for the Islamic country of Azerbaijan, where 51% of them are secular (they're more atheistic than Canada, UK, AUS, NZ!). Very surprising to learn that you can be an open atheist in a Muslim country.

Here are the most atheistic countries (some are surprising):

Etain said:
Yet another atheism thread.
Come now, stop spamming every "atheism thread" with this. It may have been funny the first time you did it, but now it's an overkill.

If you don't like these threads simply ignore them.

Neon said:
Come now, stop spamming every "atheism thread" with this. It may have been funny the first time you did it, but now it's an overkill.

If you don't like these threads simply ignore them.
she has a point. why not use the same Atheism thread that was used before instead of making a new one?

We're still talking about the same subject/topic, so what's the point of starting a whole new thread?

I agree that there is a flood of threads on atheism now. We don't need a new one every 2-3 days, just use the same thread please

mrzurnaci said:
she has a point. why not use the same Atheism thread that was used before instead of making a new one?

We're still talking about the same subject/topic, so what's the point of starting a whole new thread?
1. This is actually an old thread. Not old enough for it to be unfit for "bumping" though.
2. It's a specific type of atheism thread. Not about atheism in general.
3. The other atheist threads have went down the toilet for having arguments. Can't we have a normal thread when it comes to atheism?

All in all, I was correcting the OP about the percentage of atheists the UK. Not sure why people get paranoid and uncomfortable when they see these kinds of threads at the the top of the page.  :blink:

Neon said:
1. This is actually an old thread. Not old enough for it to be unfit for "bumping" though.
2. It's a specific type of atheism thread. Not about atheism in general.
3. The other atheist threads have went down the toilet for having arguments. Can't we have a normal thread when it comes to atheism?

All in all, I was correcting the OP about the percentage of atheists the UK. Not sure why people get paranoid and uncomfortable when they see these kinds of threads at the the top of the page.  :blink:
It's not about being paranoid or uncomfortable,there's just no reason to have multiple atheism threads posted every week

Etain said:
It's not about being paranoid or uncomfortable,there's just no reason to have multiple atheism threads posted every week
Seriously? There are grotesque threads made everyday about sunken refugee boats and bombings (and they usually don't involve Assyrians). How come nobody tries to hinder them?

Yes, there is some sort of an underlining paranoia and uneasiness when it comes to these threads.

Again, if you don't like them, don't post. And nobody's trying to convert you.

Back