• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

???? ? ???? ????

USNChris

????? ???! ???? ??? ? ??? ???? ??????, ???? ?????? ?????. ?? ???? ?????? ??????\?????? ??? ???? ?????? ?????, ?? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ????. ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? ??????, ?????? ??? ???? ??????, ????? ?????! ???? ????? ??????? ?????????!

Sorry for my insufficient Arabic and pardon me for not being versed in Syriac/Assyrian... the job sadly comes first! Thank you for reading and I look forward to corresponding with and learning from anyone who is interested in chatting!

Very respectfully,
USNChris

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Chris, welcome to Assyrian Voice :welcome3:

Your Arabic is pretty good and on the right path! The fact that you are trying to learn Arabic slang (Lebanese accent) and classical Arabic (????) makes it harder but looks like you are mastering well overall.

I will be more than happy to assist you learn it more. I would also suggest you look into learning the Assyrian (Syriac) language. We already have a forum section for that (Assyrian Language Center)

ASHOOR

USNChris

????? ????, ????? ????! ??? ?????? ????? ??????​

This is an awesome site, thanks again and talk to you soon!