2009 Convention AVN Get Together Thread

rumrum said:
lol classic!  I prefer the cabbies sans blue tooth, much more exciting.   You down for the get together hookah?

I really can't say for sure, once you guys finalize time, location, etc... I'd be able to tell.

Friday September 4, 2009.  7PM.

OPTION 1:  Muvico

AB,  there is a Muvico very close, walking distance to the hotel... for those of you that don't know what Muvico is, its a hyped-up theatre where you can eat and drink (bar) etc.  Here's the link:  https://www.muvico.com/default.asp?t=210

OPTION 2: Downtown Chicago

Meet together and take the train or other transportation to downtown Chicago to go to some bars/lounges.  Everyone must be 21+ and we will probably not make it back for the Friday night party.  Dressier attire may be required but Friday is more casual night then rest of weekend.

Sham, I'll probably stop by Thursday as well so let me know if you need some pointers or what not... we can start the party before everyone lol  Who else will be there Thursday?

I am down for which ever option, just let me know before I leave thursday hehe

Rum, will let you know about Thursday, as I am being picked up by my mum's cousin and will probably have to go and make the rounds there first and then come and check into the hotel.  I will be meeting my mate there too so will let you know.

If some of you guys want to message me your numbers, I can drop you a call/text.

2 more sleeps guys and I am there  :mrgreen:

I will look on here before i leave. Where ever we go, we will have fun as a group. cant wait!

3 days for meeeee
I havent packed yet.. only bought ketchup chips lol

So we changed what hotel we are staying in now. We are no longer staying at the Hyatt but instead Intercontinental Hotel with all of you guys!  :wavetowel:  We tried getting a room at the Intercontinental there but they kept telling there were no room available and last night the guy called back my friend and told her someone cancelled and we got the room!

Dalida said:
So we changed what hotel we are staying in now. We are no longer staying at the Hyatt but instead Intercontinental Hotel with all of you guys!  :wavetowel:  We tried getting a room at the Intercontinental there but they kept telling there were no room available and last night the guy called back my friend and told her someone cancelled and we got the room!

wooohooo!!! :wavetowel: when do you arrive there?

shamoosey said:
awesome, i shall see you tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:

I'm getting there tomorrow but I'm not checking into the hotel till Friday. If I don't see you tomorrow, I will see you on Friday ofcourse. 

Back