2009 AANF National Convention 09/03/2009 (Chicago) REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!

Hello guys.
can you please tell me if we have to reserve for the parties, I mean pay before, is it okay to just attend the parties and picnics someone wants to go to and not rent a room in the hotel?

How many are going? I'm starting to plan right now.

DuDu said:
Hello guys.
can you please tell me if we have to reserve for the parties, I mean pay before, is it okay to just attend the parties and picnics someone wants to go to and not rent a room in the hotel?

How many are going? I'm starting to plan right now.
u dont have to get a hotel room if u dont want to u just have to rejester with them and u'll pay before hand which is 130 per person and they'll give u an id to have with u all the time so u can get in to the parties and picnic.

BooQta said:
Daily Events and Picnic Info Coming Soon - i wont register until i see what the plan for the 5 days will be.

But look at the singers: Sargon Gabriel; Ramsen Sheeno; Albert Mansour; Talal Graish; Ninos David; Nagham Mousa; Lida Lawando; Bulbul

Oh my oh my, so worth going this year...

what happened to getting "BIG NAME" singers for these events.... :hmmm: .... besides sargon, everyone else is :nea:

AssyrianPrince21 said:
what happened to getting "BIG NAME" singers for these events.... :hmmm: .... besides sargon, everyone else is :nea:

If you ask me, Talal Graish alone is worth going for.  I love that guy!  Besides, the "big names" have dominated the scene for the past 20 years.  We have a new crop of singers, let's let them have their time now.

baklawa said:
If you ask me, Talal Graish alone is worth going for.  I love that guy!  Besides, the "big names" have dominated the scene for the past 20 years.  We have a new crop of singers, let's let them have their time now.

Totally agree; Talal is an awesome entertainer! He helped our very small gathering at the Connecticut Convention have a really great time. Totally don't think the "big names" have what they used to once have, or their attraction has faded because of bad musical, political, and financial moves. Can't think of many "big names," except Ashur and probably a few I'm sure forgetting, who haven't done something to hinder their qualities as singers.

shamirum said:
Totally agree; Talal is an awesome entertainer! He helped our very small gathering at the Connecticut Convention have a really great time. Totally don't think the "big names" have what they used to once have, or their attraction has faded because of bad musical, political, and financial moves. Can't think of many "big names," except Ashur and probably a few I'm sure forgetting, who haven't done something to hinder their qualities as singers.

Never seen most of those singers so looking forward to seeing them all...cant wait to party with Sheeno again!!! :wavetowel:

AssyrianPrince21 said:

r u kidding me Albert Mansour; Talal Graish; Ninos David are great singers love them to bad they didnt ask sargon Youkhanna to sing that would be kool to

:blink: wow, i want to be there (from germany), but to pay the prices, i have to work the whole year  :mrgreen:
maybe, hopefully, next year...ohm.. but chicago  :imsorry:

I just registered :clap:

and booked my hotel room :clap: :wavetowel:

Anita, hotel room was $129 a nite :mrgreen:

I know this is far off but wherre in Cali is the 2010, cuz I heard it was coming back here next year (I am assuming we don't get lucky twice in el cajon).

Zowaa740 said:
I know this is far off but wherre in Cali is the 2010, cuz I heard it was coming back here next year (I am assuming we don't get lucky twice in el cajon).

eee nasha de come here

Hich mindi in lawiwali hamin ptatinwa, ena in hoya lakha wayela weekend getaway, bish rahat ela. Ena lewat bidaya ekla ela dla 2010?

I can't help it. I looked up the AANF registration stuff even though I'm most likely not going and I couldn't help, but notice this.

Chicago Excitement Fail

AANFFAIL.jpg

Ashuriena said:
I can't help it. I looked up the AANF registration stuff even though I'm most likely not going and I couldn't help, but notice this.

Chicago Excitement Fail

AANFFAIL.jpg

You have to come

baklawa said:

Definitely agree. The old timers need to bow out and let new blood have a chance....well at least some of the time.

Back