• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

2009 AANF National Convention 09/03/2009 (Chicago) REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!

shamoosey

I just registered :clap:

and booked my hotel room :clap: :wavetowel:

Anita, hotel room was $129 a nite :mrgreen:

Zowaa389

I know this is far off but wherre in Cali is the 2010, cuz I heard it was coming back here next year (I am assuming we don't get lucky twice in el cajon).

Barwarneta

Zowaa740 said:
I know this is far off but wherre in Cali is the 2010, cuz I heard it was coming back here next year (I am assuming we don't get lucky twice in el cajon).
eee nasha de come here

Zowaa389

Hich mindi in lawiwali hamin ptatinwa, ena in hoya lakha wayela weekend getaway, bish rahat ela. Ena lewat bidaya ekla ela dla 2010?

Ashuriena

I can't help it. I looked up the AANF registration stuff even though I'm most likely not going and I couldn't help, but notice this.

Chicago Excitement Fail

shamoosey

Ashuriena said:
I can't help it. I looked up the AANF registration stuff even though I'm most likely not going and I couldn't help, but notice this.

Chicago Excitement Fail

You have to come

Jones

baklawa said:
If you ask me, Talal Graish alone is worth going for.  I love that guy!  Besides, the "big names" have dominated the scene for the past 20 years.  We have a new crop of singers, let's let them have their time now.
Definitely agree. The old timers need to bow out and let new blood have a chance....well at least some of the time.