Search results

1. D

Albert mansours wedding!!

Whats up guys, Ok so Im sure most of you haerd Albert mansour got married whenever it was. Anyways both Janan and Sargon sang at his wedding, awesome. I was wondering if anyone had the live songs from his wedding. I know a few people who have them but they cant tel me where from. Can anyone help?
  2. D

Live songs/khigga

Does anyone have some live songs they can share? I have a 57 minute Johnny Talia khigga that is AMAZING! Anyone have Janan? Or anything exciting? Im still looking for the Tony Gabriel live baggiyeh one
  3. D

Best Baggiyeh Songs

What are, in your opinon, the best songs to dance Baggiyeh to? I like "Shene b'Hakare"-Johnny Talia alot. Men Zomeh and Narneeyeh by Romyo Youkhana are good too, but I cant find them anywhere. Ready, set, go.
  4. D

Slow Janan Sawa songs

If you've heard his song "Youmanet Khooba", Im looking for more of his songs that are like that. Just his voice. I have a few others, but wonder what others there are. Anyone?
  5. D

Opening statement

Whats up people. Been reading these forums for a while, just decided to join. Just wanted to introduce myself. David. 21 years old. Santa Clara, California (San Jose) Baznaya. Going to school to get a business degree, and eventually join the police force. Hope to work in homocide later on...
Back