Search results

1. R

why?

Just why?????? :baby: Ps: ur comments can be anything u want!!
  2. R

THE FOUR BLESSED LOOKS ( had to share this)

THE FOUR BLESSED LOOKS Look back and thank God. Look forward and trust God. Look around and serve God. Look within and find God!' 'I asked God, 'How do I get the best out of life?' God said, 'Face your past without regrets. Handle your present with confidence. And prepare for the future without...
  3. R

I dreamed ........

do you believe in dreams!!! can you explian dreams!!! do you remember all your dream!! lets talk dreams  :)
  4. R

Hopeless

have you ever felt hopless!! how does it feel like .. not being able to do what you want to do!! things or some1 stoping you from doing or getting what you love the most!!! please add you comments  :)
  5. R

The hottest Assyrian singer is..............

SO who do u think is the hottest Assyrian singer  :blush2: u can choose TWO  :shades:... and please stay away from SPAM lol ( :imsorry: ) lots of loveeeeeeee :bigarmhug:
  6. R

Wish

If i had One wish i would----------------------------------
  7. R

The One

its always about the ONE being the best ONE at  work or school be the only ONE that know how 2 do somthing waiting for the special ONE how long do we wait for the ONE to happen!  or is there sucha thing called the SPCEIAL ONE
  8. R

Age between you and ur other half?

what do u consider the best age cap between you and your partner (or future partner) 1-5 5-8 9 and more i've seen so many young girls getting engaged or married to older guyz (10 years) i find that really sad!!!! i know love has got nothing 2 do with age .. but when we are talking 10...
  9. R

i guess i have to do it too

well hi am new here  :blush2: yes yes am promoting my self LOL i like this place  :bigarmhug:
Back