Search results

1. K

IT IS I.

I'M BACK FROM ZE DEAD. AGAIN... ONLY MAKING THREADS TO AVOID DOING UNI WORK. I NEED A HUG... OR TWO. :avn:
  2. K

I MISS YOU GUYS

:bigarmhug: Hug me back. p.s. I miss your perverted ways Ashuriena. Why aren't you on facebook.. seriously!!
  3. K

Assyrian YAHOO?

4. K

Check this out.

http://www.zindamagazine.com/html/archives/2005/7.13.05/pix/ALSF%20in%20Adelaide.jpg Pretty cool.
  5. K

The Like.

We should have the *like* option on avn. Ok, I'm going to piss off to uni now.
  6. K

Am I the only one?

WHO HATES UNI AND WOULD RATHER BEAT MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL ALL DAY LONG THAN DO A MINUTES WORTH OF UNI WORK??
  7. K

Waste of a thread.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! JUST HAD TO GET THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM! GOOD DAY. Khas
  8. K

The Official Venting Thread.

Come here to vent about anything and anyone! I'll start. - Non-appreciative bastards who have no respect whatsoever!
  9. K

Hobby Ideas.

I need to pick up an extracurricular activity or else I'm going to die untalented and unskillful. Any ideas? P.S. Preferably a sport. P.P.S. I will reject all Music/Performing arts suggestions.  :pepsi:
  10. K

Top Joke

Why did the chicken cross the road
  11. K

Australia vs Serbia

Sorry, I'm just a wee bit excited. (14.5hrs too early) This is going to be a sh*t game, nevertheless, I'm gonna get my jersey on and my scarf! Kilililililililililililililili Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! Aus 1:1 Ser
  12. K

Life

What point in your life would you like to go back to and start from? Why? What moment in your life would you like to relive just once more? Why? And have you ever had one of those moments in life where realisation hits you. (It can be anything i.e. "Wow.. I am my mother")
  13. K

Quitting Facebook

To those who have me on facebook, I deleted it, YAY! And I'm not coming back. I have a life to live now   *sits in silence, stares at wall... joins twitter* Whatever happened to pen pals!?!? Anyway, I hope facebook crashes for good. 80% of people will lose the only copy of their photos and...
  14. K

I can't stand you.

Anybody you just can't stand the thought of even if you try? How do you react/behave infront of them?
  15. K

Split at birth.

Yes they so do
  16. K

Your peeps.

What kind of people do you attract (partners/friends/just random people you meet)? Is their a particular race/nationality/feature (i.e. blonde hair or short people) I am an Asian and Curry magnet. Also, all of my peeps have an average height of 159cm. What magnet are you?
  17. K

YOUR YEAR.

I've got an exam tomorrow, but I deserve a break ALRIGHT! ...moving along. What were the highlights of your year (so far)? Any special dates in particular? Occasions? Celebrations? What were the lowlights? Any upcoming events? Overall, how was your year?
  18. K

Wife has the last say...

A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill" She ignores the...
  19. K

Could I see just one?

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers. "Hi, is Tony home?" "No, he went to the store." "Well, you mind if I wait?" "No, come in." They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a...
  20. K

What I want in a man

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What I Want In A Man, ORIGINAL List ----------------------------------- 1. Handsome 2. Charming 3. Financially Successful 4. A Caring Listener 5. Witty 6. In Good Shape 7. Dresses with Style 8. Appreciates...
  21. K

When boredom strikes; Numerology.

Based on your birth date. If it's a double digit, add the digits together. i.e. 14th September, 1 + 4 = 5 (Your number). Number 1 is the most individualistic of all numbers. Extraordinary leadership skills, very ambitious, driven, goal-oriented, strong will power, courageous, unconventional...
  22. K

The man who eats everything.

I8i3w2Pr4Y4 ...op haywan le akhil waraqa
  23. K

Spot Fatma

24. K

bubkey - Yawenakh Khayee

89nkx83PtJc His latest video.
  25. K

Single Men "Single Ladies"

The new and improved version 4GZscbjuIX4 The original THh2xuSIBTQ Watch this if you're bored. AXLw61qfjRY
  26. K

Online bids top $5 million for student's virginity

Online bidding in the auction of a 22-year-old student's virginity has reached $5.6 million after more than 10,000 responses, with the top offer so far coming from an Australian businessman. The college student from San Diego in California, using the pseudonym Natalie Dylan, is selling...
  27. K

Toddler becomes trapped in toy machine

Toddler becomes trapped in toy machine A curious toddler has become the talk of the town after climbing through the prize chute of a toy gaming machine in the Northern Territory and becoming trapped inside. Six firefighters rushed to the Oasis Shopping Village in Palmerston, east of Darwin...
  28. K

Happy Birthday Robert Khnanisho

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT YUARISH KHNANISHO IF IT WASN'T FOR OUR MUTUAL AGREEMENT ON KHALWA, I MIGHT HAVE NEVER MADE THIS THREAD.   I WISH YOU A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE LITTLE KHNANISHOS OF THE FUTURE. 24 AND ON THE PROWL KILILILILILI!!! :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: (IT'S...
  29. K

Flash back

x9YHg07NLLc haha
  30. K

AVN hens night

Everyone else was booked out. But apparently, this guy is worth every penny. He does waves with his stomach.. they're almost hypnotic. What do you think?
  31. K

Mexican wave with your bodies.

x3AzyFJwahI&feature=related ?
  32. K

The night before your wedding.

What's one (or more) things you pray will never happen to you the night before your wedding? (physical/mental/emotional)
  33. K

Similar AVNers.

Which AVNers do you find similar? (It can be looks, personality, views, beliefs - anything they are very alike in) I think Nintendomaster and ASHOOR are very similar. Both very calm, informative and fair.
  34. K

Apple Juice (MUST WATCH)

6DBuk91phkI&NR=1 :lmao:
  35. K

The Opposite Sex.

You're talking to this good looking individual (opposite sex) who, so far, you're liking a lot and are very attracted to   -   what's one thing (minor trait/mannerism/behaviour/action) that can instantly put you off in this scene? (e.g. a hideous sneeze, sniffing etc)
  36. K

NANA

rCwJyqzNf4o&feature=related haha! Listen to the guy recording.  :lmao:
  37. K

Donating Blood. (Inspired by Treasures thread)

Would you ever? Have you ever?
  38. K

Do you loan money?

Why? Why not? and when was the last time you lent someone money?
  39. K

What's your criteria for fake people?

How do you tell someone is being fake?
  40. K

YOUR HOUSE.

List one thing you hate and one thing you love about your house. It can be anything. Furniture, the architecture, location etc.
  41. K

VERA - ta libbi ta

I like this song! Tell me what you think. Pumpkin doesn't like it... jgd1FnyXfyo This is a more funkier version of the song which, probably, isn't as good as the original.
  42. K

What do you think of this little girl?

43. K

Kath and Kim fail to impress Americans

Kath and Kim fail to impress Americans US TV network NBC has rolled out a massive ad campaign and billboard blitz for the US version of Kath and Kim, but it appears Americans don't really care about the foxy morons. In the latest blow to the sitcom ahead of its October 9 debut in the US, a...
  44. K

Must watch. Iranian child.

ZuxY1CgCzwg Skip to the middle and watch how much he gets into it. Funny.
  45. K

Female or Shemale?

Short quiz. I got 12/16. http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/
  46. K

Cereal

I lalalalaloveeee cereal Post your favourites. [attachment deleted by admin]
  47. K

THE COUNT CENSORED

This is friggen hilarious! (He's really saying "count")  (you can move this later on) B-Wd-Q3F8KM
  48. K

ISHTAR TV

After reading Ashoors thread on 'turning down Ishtar tv', I became curious as to why there were so many NON-supporters. So, the Kurds own it/run it? Is that the sole reason you are against it? Or is there more happening in the background? Or is this a question of 'why are Christians supporting a...
  49. K

Chaldean Flag

I hope this thread dosen't instigate any arguments. I simply would like to know when this flag came about and if it can be interpreted. (Just like the Assyrian flag has an explanation). [attachment deleted by admin]
  50. K

As a CHILD

My cousin is 5 and her blanket (which she has had from brith) is with her everywhere she goes. Originally it was a thick blanket measuring 50cm by 50cm, now it measures 10cm by 10cm. The blanket looks like it has been through war. She holds it close to her nose, smells it and sucks her thumb...
  51. K

Massages

Yes? No? Why? For me, massages are heaven. I lalalalalalalove them. My neck and shoulders are always so stiff. I'm in need of one at the moment.
  52. K

BACK FROM BRISBANE (QLD) few pics

I was in Brisbane with a couple of relatives, went to the PABLO PICASSO exhibition. Personally, I'm not all that keen on art, but my cousin is quite the artist and so she made me 'experience' it with her. The tour/exhibition guide could not stress enough on how harmful the flash lights of the...
  53. K

JUMPER

Not a bad movie. I'm sure most of the males will enjoy it because of Rachel Bilson, even though I don't think she is anything special. Samuel L. jackson is a bastard in this movie. Overall, it was a little too fictional for my liking. It also reminded me of "HANCOCK" with all the jumping and...
  54. K

Get rid of.

What's something you've been wanting to get rid of for a long time but whenever the time comes to throw it out you change your mind?
  55. K

2 QUESTIONS. (curious)

Were you an accident? Do you use handkerchiefs? (why/why not)
  56. K

Assyrian Kisses.

Generally, how many times you do kiss a relative (on the cheek)?
  57. K

Bumping into relatives/friends while shopping.

I hate it. You gotta stop what you're doing....a million kisses....everybody staring.....Australians don't understand 2 or 3 kisses. All you wanna do is finish your damn shopping and go home. Do you also find it annoying?
  58. K

Real estate agent 'kidnapped, tortured boss'

A UK real estate agent who kidnapped and tortured her former boss as part of a "brutal" get-rich-quick scheme has been jailed for 10 years. Ambreen Gul, 23, recruited two thugs and another sacked employee in an effort to make her boss pay for firing her, the Daily Mail reports. When employer...
  59. K

Kids say the darndest things

I remember this one family friend, she was 5 at the time and had recently cut her hair. I decided to compliment her on her new "DO" I just want to mention that with little Assyrian children I cannot help but put on a woggy accent. Anyway, so i gave her a little pat on the head and said "hallow...
  60. K

3 men in hell

Three men went to hell. The devil said to them "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3" He then opened the doors to the three rooms. Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor. Room 2 was filled with men...
  61. K

Khaboosha Zleepa. Look alike.

There's one AVNer who is identical to Hillary Duff. Guess who????? [attachment deleted by admin]
  62. K

The CONVICT

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into...
  63. K

Piercings

Yay? Nay? What are your thoughts? What's the most unusal place you've seen someone have a piercing?? I saw a girl at the shops the other day, she had a piercing on the back of her neck. :nea: Where on the body do you think they are acceptable (and where are they not)?
  64. K

PEH (atoota)

From what i've learnt, the touppa (dot) and semi circle that lie beneath the "peh" (atoota) do the same thing. They both turn the "peh" into "feh" So, my question now...what's the point of both if they do the same thing and when do you know whether to use the semi-circle or the dot???
  65. K

12 inch BIC

An American goes into a bar and sits down next to an English guy. The American notices that the English guy has a huge BIC Lighter. The American says, "Wow cool lighter, where did you get it?" The english guy says, "A genie granted me one wish when I rubbed this bottle". "Wow", says the...
  66. K

The Last Supper

Just wondering how many of you here have The Last Supper painting hanging in your home?
  67. K

Which flower are you?

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=340 Lily You are quiet and caring, displaying an elegance that few can. *curtseys*
  68. K

Horoscope characteristics

Aquarius Strength Keywords: - Witty - Clever - Humanitarian - Inventive - Original Aquarius Weakness Keywords: - Stubborn - Unemotional - Sarcastic - Rebellious - Aloof Pisces Strength Keywords: - Compassionate - Adaptable - Accepting - Devoted - Imaginative Pisces Weakness Keywords: -...
  69. K

Ladies. (body shapes)

What's your body shape? (4 to choose from) straight(ruler)-- Pretty much even/levelled fat distribution examples: Madonna, Mia Hamm, Victoria Beckham and Hilary Swank are all good examples pear(spoon)-- more fat deposited in the buttocks, hips and thighs. (lower body) examples: Jennifer...
  70. K

Haagetah

Can you spell in Assyrian? (haagetah) (If you can read or write then most likely you can spell.......but that's not always the case) I was chatting to pumpkin about it, and she was a bit confused as to whether there was such thing as spelling in the Assyran language. I explained to her that...
  71. K

The Elderly Couple

A couple, age 67, went to the doctor's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?" The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There is nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse." And...
  72. K

THE ELEVATOR

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this, Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded...
  73. K

THE MAID

A guy dials his home phone from work. A strange woman answers. The guy says, "Who is this?" "This is the maid.", answered the woman. "We don't have a maid!" "I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house." "Well, this is her husband. Is she there?" "Ummm .... she's upstairs in the...
  74. K

Uploading pictures.

I got a problem uploading pictures. The following is what comes up after i try to upload a photo: An Error Has Occurred! The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. The picture is less than 128 KB. much less.  :blink: Thank you.  :)
  75. K

MUST read aloud

Prepare now for the Beijing Olympics. Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (You MUST read them aloud) English - Chinese That's not right!                                              Sum Ting Wong Are you harbouring a fugitive?                          Hu Yu Hai Ding See me ASAP  ;           ...
  76. K

bully or bullied?

I used tread slowly around those nasty ones. I remember being a bully once to this one kid, just for a day, who deserved it. He called me fat (was very chubby) so I called him "square head" because his head was literally square-shaped. I felt bad afterwards.. I just had to eat. Generally, I...
  77. K

A little fun with palmistry (fingers)

okay now, you answer these questions then i'll tell you what they mean. 1) does your little finger lean towards your ring finger or stand away from it? 2) is your ring finger long (as long as your middle finger) or are your fingers short? 3) is your middle finger noticebly long or is it...
  78. K

SORE THROAT

Any solutions for a sore throat. (besides, medication, throat lollies and honey....)
  79. K

Facial hair or no facial hair?

Ladies, this question is for you. Men...this qestion is also for you because to be honest i've seen some girls who have more facial hair than my father. Personally, I dont mind.  ...but if your gonna grow a moustache..grow a beared too. They go better together than on their own. facial...
  80. K

Which side of the family?

Everyone I know has a favourite side. For me it's definitley my mothers side. Mostly because all my fathers side live in a different state. But...i think that even if they did lived nearby....i'd still favour my mothers side.  :whistling: Which side of the family are you closer to?
  81. K

non contagious topic =]

What made me come up with this topic? I caught a cold. :( However, my worst illness would have to be Whooping cough (pertussis). What's the worst illness/disease/diagnosis you've ever had?
  82. K

Heels or no heels?

This topic is for the girls...unless the men secretly enjoy strutting around in heels in the privacy of their own homes  :tease: Just simply answer the title of the thread. Heels or no heels? Personally, its no heels for me, I dress for comfort. I prefer my sneakers or my flats than enduring...
  83. K

size of picture!!!

I know how to upload a picture but the problem is the size. It comes up real small! How do I fix this problem?
  84. K

Favourite things?

Name 3 or more of your favourite things.  Mine: 1.chocolate 2.socks (clean) 3.thick cream 4.white tea
  85. K

Kids or no Kids?

I was having this conversation with a freind and she was telling me how certain she was that she dosen't want kids. At this moment, I too do not plan on having kids nor do i want them however...views may change over time.  I just think that once you got kids, thats it. No refund. :blink...
  86. K

monday or tuesday or wednesday etc

Whats your favourite and least favourite day of the week and why? Wednesdays because my timetable isn't as crammed as the other days. also Sundays because of church.  :) least favourite: Just saying Monday makes me wanna beat myself to a wall.  :frustrated:
  87. K

Assyrians and grocery shopping

Its always gotta be the packet at the BACK of all the others. I don't know one Assyrian who dosent do it. I do it :tease: and im pretty sure many of you guys do it also. With the fruit: my mum dosent leave the shops unless she has bruised all the tomatos and taken all the "qewyeh (hard)" ones...
  88. K

Who do YOU look like???

Who do you look like? Mum or Dad? Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity?  :shades: Have you ever been told you really look like someone else? My face is quite unique and by unique I dont mean special...I just mean different.. or distinctive. In fact, I have a flamingo like...
  89. K

the "EBA" word

I was 7 and I learnt it off a 6 year old. It was primary (elementary) school and this little girl playing basket ball yelled it at some kid who took the ball off her. When I heard it, a whole new world opened up before me. When I got home that day I saw my cousin eating the last baklawa from the...
  90. K

CHINAYEH

Why do good looking guys go out with chinayeh? The other day my cousin said to me "I think chinayeh girls dress beautifully." I was close to stabbing him with a chopstick. Does anyone here find chinayateh attractive? Dont be afraid to say yes, i have discarded the violent chopstick.  :)
  91. K

Chocolate

Sitting here eating my chocolate like a la khzeeta, I can tell you milk chocolate is the only one for me. Dark chocolate takes like 'sama' *chocolate smudged all over face and fingers* whats your favourite?  :mrgreen:
  92. K

Chai, the love of my life.

I am not sure if it's because i'm Assyrian, but i find myself drinking 3,4 even 5 cups of tea a day. I love tea, most ardently and often when my dad sees me drinking tea he says "imma(hundred) go imma soretet" This appreciation I have towards tea increases by the day.  :jumpy: I think when I...
Back